TS PECET Application Form 2019 has been released online. The candidates who wish to take admission in B.P.Ed and D.P.Ed courses can apply. The candidates need to fill up the application form before the deadline. Candidates are advised to ensure the eligibility criteria before applying online. The application invites of any non-eligible candidate are not accepted by the concerned authorities. Also, until now, there is no further information about the application correction window so aspirants are advised to fill and re-check the information before the final submission. To know more about TS PECET 2019 Application Form, candidates must scroll down below.
TS PECET Application Form 2019
The candidate needs to choose a certain game for the Skill Test at the time of form filling. If the candidate does not choose any game then the candidate will be disqualified. After filling up the form, the candidate can not change the chosen game. The candidate will have to choose between Ball Badminton, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Handball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Shuttle Badminton, Tennis, Volleyball for the Skill test and between High Jump and Low Jump, for the physical test.
The application form of TS PECET 2019 is available online. The candidates need to click on the link below. Candidates can check the schedule given below for the same.
|Commencement of Application Form||25 Feb 2019|
|Last date for submitting the application form||13 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submitting application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||22 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submitting application form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||29 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submitting application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||06 May 2019|
Application form: Click here for TS PECET 2019 Application form.
How to Apply for TS PECET 2019?
The candidates can apply for TS PECET 2019. The candidates need to follow the instructions given below at the time of filling up the form.
- First, the candidate should click on the given link.
- Then the candidate should fill all the particulars that will be asked on the application form.
- After filling up the details the candidate should pay the application fee through TS online or pay directly through Debit Card/Credit card/ Net Banking.
- After the fee payment, the candidate should click on the “Submit” button.
Note: The candidates are advised to pay the application fee before the whole application process to avoid the last minute rush.
Candidates have to pay the application fee after filling the form. The below pointers are based upon the last year trends. Candidates can pay the fee through TS Online or payment gateways such as Credit/Debit Card and Net banking.
- The application fee for the SC/ST candidate will be Rs. 400/-.
- The application fee for other candidates will be Rs. 800/-.
Information Details to be Submit in TS PECET 2019 Application Form
The candidate needs to fill the following details in the TS PECET Application Form 2019.
- Gender of the candidate
- Date of Birth (Birth certificate/SSC/ Or equivalent Certificate)
- Category – Gen/OBC/SC/ST etc.
- Caste Certificate for OBC/SC/ST Issued by the competent authority.
- Special Category – NCC, Sports, CAP etc.(Certificate issued by the competent authority.)
- Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
(Certificate issued by the competent authority.)
- Educational Details
- Digital Colour Photograph(Size<30 KB)
- Digital Signature(size<15 KB)
- Exam Centre
- Community – Non-Minority or Minority
- Place from where Graduation is done
- Mobile Number and E-mail Id
- Hal Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Local Status – OU, KU, MGU, PU, SU, TU, Non-Local(Local candidate certificate issued by the competent authority.)
- Be ready with TS Online Transaction Id.(If payment is being made through TS Online Center) or Credit card/ Debit card Details.
Important information for TS PECET Application Form
- The candidate needs to fill the correct pieces of information at the time of filling up the form.
- The candidate can change the information of the application form by clicking on the “Edit” button.
- If the candidate submits the application form and there are any corrections to be incorporated then he/she can log in to the website and can change the information.
- If there is any information which is not allowed on the website then the candidate can click on “Submit Complaint” button present on the Home Page and if the information is relevant then the changes can be made.
Official Website: www.tsche.ac.in