TS PECET Application Form 2018 will be released in the month of March 2018. The candidates who wish to take admission in B.P.Ed and D.P.Ed courses will be able to apply. The candidates need to fill up the application form before the deadline. Last year the students had the opportunity to fill up the form after the deadline but they had paid the late fee for that. The candidates will be informed regarding this as the brochure will be issued. The candidates will be informed about the application dates as soon as any official information will be announced. Candidates may check the process to submit TS PECET Application Form, fee structure and more details from this page.
TS PECET Application Form 2018
The application form of TS PECET 2018 will be available online. The candidates need to click on the link that will be provided for them. The provision to submit it offline will be scrapped.
|Commencement of Application Form||2nd Week of March 2018|
|Last date for submitting the application form (without late fee)||Last Week of April 2018|
|The form can be submitted with late fee of:
|1st Week of May 2018
1st week of May 2018
2nd Wek of May 2018
|Exam Date||20 May 2018|
Apply Online: The TS PECET Application Form 2018 will be issued on the official website: www.tsche.ac.in
How to Apply for TS PECET 2018?
The candidate will be able to apply for TS PECET 2018 after the application forms will be released. The candidates need to follow the instructions given below at the time of filling up the form.
- First, the candidate should click on the given link.
- Then the candidate should fill all the particulars that will be asked on the application form.
- After filling up the details the candidate should pay the application fee through TS online/ E Seva/ Mee Seva centres or pay directly through Gateway provided on the website.
- After the fee payment, the candidate should click on “Submit” button.
Note: The candidates are advised to pay the application fee before the whole application process to avoid the last minute rush.
Information Details to be Submit in TS PECET 2018 Application Form
The candidate needs to fill the following details in the TS PECET Application Form 2018.
- Gender of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Category – Gen/OBC/SC/ST etc.
- Special Category – NCC, Sports, CAP etc.
- Educational Details
- Exam Centre
- Community – Non-Minority or Minority
- Place from where Graduation is done
- Mobile Number and E-mail Id
- Hal Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Local Status – OU, KU, MGU, PU, SU, TU, Non-Local
Note: The candidate needs to choose a certain game for the Skill Test at the time of form filling. If the candidate does not choose any game then the candidate will be disqualified. After filling up the form, the candidate can not change the chosen game. The candidate will have to choose between Ball Badminton, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Handball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Shuttle Badminton, Tennis, Volleyball for the Skill test and between High Jump and Low Jump, for the physical test.
Important information for TS PECET Application Form.
- The candidates need to fill the correct pieces of information at the time of filling up the form.
- The candidate can also change the information of the application form by clicking on the “Edit” button.
- If the candidate submits the application form and there are any corrections to be incorporated then he/she can log in to the website and can change the information.
- If there is any information which is not allowed on the website then the candidate can click on “Submit Complaint” button present on the Home Page and if the information is relevant then the changes can be made.
Insofar, Exam Date of TS PECET 2018 has been announced. IRest of the information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as TSCHE releases TS PECET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.