|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
TS PECET Application Form 2017 has been released for those candidates, who wish to take admission in B.P.Ed and D.P.Ed courses. The forms released on April 17, 2017, on the official website of the exam i.e. pecet.tsche.ac.in. The form can be submitted, with or without the late fee. The deadline to submit TS PECET 2017 application form without the late fee is May 15, 2017. However, with the late fee it can be submitted until May 26, 2017. Candidates may check the process to submit TS PECET application form, fee structure and more details from this page.
TS PECET Application Form 2017
The application form of TS PECET 2017 are only available online. The provision to submit it offline has been scrapped. Certain things which aspirants must keep in mind during the form fill are:
Selection of Games: The candidates will have to choose any of the following games for the skill test. The choice of the game is to be entered during the form filling and it can not be changed in the later stages.
- Ball Badminton, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Handball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Shuttle Badminton, Tennis, Volleyball.
Candidates will also have to choose between High Jump and Low Jump, for the physical test. Once submitted, the choices cannot be changed.
Know the Deadlined: It is very important to know all the deadline, so that none is missed. The candidates can easily check it all from the table below.
|Application form are available from||April 17, 2017|
|Last date for submitting the application form (without late fee)||May 22, 2017|
|Registered candidates will be able to download the admit card from||May 25, 2017|
|The form can be submitted with late fee of:
|May 25, 2017
May 29, 2017
Jun 01, 2017
|TS PECET will be held on||Jun 05, 2017|
- Application Process are over now….!!
Details to be Submitting TS PECET 2017 Application Form
The following details will be required while submitting the application form TS PGECET 2017. Hence, candidates must keep these ready in advance.
- Photograph – scanned passport size coloured photo of less than 30 kb
- Signature – scanned file of candidate’s signature which should be less than 15 kb.
- Exam Center – in which the candidates wish to take the exam
- Gender of the candidate
- Community – Non-Minority or Minority
- Place from where Graduation is done – Rural or Urban
- Mobile Number and E-mail Id – a functional one
- Hal Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination – Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
- Date of Birth – as in the certificates
- Local Status – OU, KU, MGU, PU, SU, TU, Non-Local
- Income of Parents – below or above 2.0 lakhs
- Category – SC, ST, BC, etc
- Special Category – NCC, Sports, CAP, etc
Process to Submit TS PECET Application Form 2017
To submit the application form of TS PECET 2017 the candidates will first have to submit the application fee. The fee amount for TS PECET 2017 is:
- Rs. 700 for candidates belonging to General Category
- Rs. 400 for candidates belonging to SC/ST category
The fee amount can be submitted through TS Online, E-Seva, Mee-Seva, Debit Card, Credit Card. Once the amount is submitted a Transaction ID will be allocated to the candidates. With the help of the Transaction ID, Candidate Name, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth the candidates will be able to login and submit details in the application form of TS PECET 2017.
Important information for TS PECET Application Form.
- Candidates who wish to apply for TS PECET-2017 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in Online Application. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
- Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing submit button during online application. If candidate wish to change, he/she can change selecting the edit button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the online application.
- After submission of online application, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. Hence, candidates are requested to fill the online application form carefully.