VBCH Nursing Application Form 2020 – Sri Vinoba Bhave College of Nursing will release application form for Nursing Entrance Exam in August 2020. The exam is for students who wish to take admission in B.Sc Nursing courses. In a gist, the eligibility criteria is students who are undergraduate and have secured more than 45% marks in class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects and for SC/ST/OBC students who have secured 45 % marks can appear for entrance test. The students having age between 17 years and 35 years can appear for the exam. The fees to apply online is Rupees 500 for general or OBC category the categories as a processing fee and for SC/ST applicants it is Rupees 300.
VBCH Nursing Application Form 2020
Applicants can apply for the exam with application form. The exam will take place in English language only. The online applying for exam with application form provided on the site is mandatory for the students. The students should check the scheduled dates given below to check the release of the application form and other scheduled dates.
|Application forms in online mode will be available for B.Sc||05 Nov 2020|
|Last date of receiving application forms in online mode for B.Sc course||19 Nov 2020|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form for VBCH Nursing Admission 2020.
VBCH 2020 Nursing Entrance Exam Application Form Fee
The application form fee for the students applying for B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam is given below.
|Course||General/ OBC Category||SC/ST Category|
|B.Sc Nursing||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 300/-|
VBCH 2020 Nursing Entrance Exam Application Form Eligibility
Age Criteria For B.SC Nursing
- Students applying for the exam should have age in between 17 years and 35 years on December 31.
Qualification Criteria For B.SC Nursing
- Students must have passed 10th and 12th class or same 12 year qualification and Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as subjects during study.
- Students must have scored 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th class belonging to general category and 40% marks for students belonging to SC/ST category.
- Students for taking admissions in the course must have passed qualification criteria of 50th percentile for general and OBC category and 40th percentile for SC and ST category in the entrance exam.
- Students having lower extremity disability of 40% to 50% are also eligible.
- All female students are eligible.
- Students should be medically fit and should submit a medical certificate.
Documents require to fill VBCH 2020 Nursing Entrance Exam Application Form
The documents required while filling the application form are given below.
- Marksheet and passing certificate of 10th class having date of birth mentioned on it.
- Marksheet and passing certificate of 12th class
- Passport Size latest photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Disability Certificate
- OBC applicants have to submit recent non creamy layer certificate
How to Apply for VBCH 2020 Nursing Entrance Exam?
The steps to fill the application form are given below.
Step 1: Visit the website and click the online link of Online Apply (B.Sc nursing).
Step 2: A screen shown below will appear. Click on the button present on right of Apply Online.
Step 3: Enter all the personal, educational, correspondence details.
Step 4: Upload all the documents of photograph, signature, marksheet, domicile, disability, caste and OBC non creamy layer certificate.
Step 5: Pay the fee.
Step 6: Take a print out of the application form.
VBCH 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for the exam release after the online applications submissions for the exam ends. All the students who applied online can check the release of the admit card before 5 days of the occurrence of the actual exam. Admit card will have all the details of examination centre and date, time on which the examination will take place. Admit card is very important and the students must carry the admit card on the examination day. Admit card will be checked for the identification of the students.
About VBCH 2020 Nursing Entrance Exam
Sri Vinoba Bhave College of Nursing conducts Nursing Entrance Exam for the undergraduate students to take admission in the college. The exam is conducted for B.Sc Nursing course for females. The exam can be applied online by filling out the application form available on the website. The aim is to provide service to humans in terms of health. The centre of the exam will be written on the admit card issued before five days of exam. Students can check the eligibility, exam pattern, centres here and for further information they can visit the site vbch.dnh.nic.in.
Insofar, Official details for VBCH Nursing Application Form 2020 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as VBCH Nursing will release the information it will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.