WBJEE 2018 Application Form will be available in January. Apply for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2018 to appear in entrance test. Check eligibility criteria before filling WBJEE application form 2018. enter correct details in WBJEE application form. Get here complete details of WBJEE 2018 application form such as how to apply, fees, dates.
WBJEE 2018 Application Form
WBJEEB will conduct the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) 2018 in the last week of April 2018. It will be a Common Entrance Examination for admission in the various Undergraduate Courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture. To apply for WBJEE 2018, the candidates will have to fill the application form which will be available from 1st week of January 2018. The application forms need to be filled Online only through the web-portal www.wbjeeb.nic.in.
For the application process, the candidates need to have a working number and email ID, as all the future communications will be done using them only.
Dates for the Application Process
|WBJEE 2018 Application Begins from||1st week of January 2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application Form||1st week of February 2018|
|Last Date to Upload Documents||1st week of February 2018|
|Last Date of Examination Fee Payment||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date of Printing Confirmation Page||1st week of February 2018|
|Correction Window||2nd week of February 2018 to 3rd week of February 2018|
Candidates are requested to note that official details of WBJEE 2018 application form have not yet been announced. Information on this page is as per previous year brochure and only for reference of such candidates who have started looking for details to get an idea of WBJEE 2018. As soon as West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board releases WBJEE 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
How to Apply for WBJEE 2018
To fill the WBJEE 2018 Application Form, the candidates need to go through the following steps to complete the application process and those steps will be:
Step 1 – Filling the Application Form
- Firstly, the candidates need to register themselves on the website www.wbjeeb.nic.in.
- For registration, the candidates will have to enter the correct details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Date of Birth.
- Thereafter, candidates will be required to fill the personal information regarding Nationality, Religion, Income Category, Address, Choice of Examination Zones and academic details etc.
- After entering the complete details, the candidate will have to choose a password and security question/answer.
- At this point, the candidates will have the option to review the application form and make changes if necessary.
- Now, the candidates will have to submit the application form.
- Then, the application number will be generated and SMS/email will be sent to the candidate.
- Candidates will have to remember the password and security question/answer because these will be system generated so, if it will be lost then there will be no way to recover it.
- After this, now the candidates will have to continue the next step.
Step 2 – Uploading of Photograph and Signature
In this stage, the candidates will have to upload the scanned images of coloured photograph, signature and left thumb impression (LTI), all at the same time.
Necessary features for the photograph
- The photograph must be taken on December 1, 2017.
- The photograph must be more than 10kb and less than 100kb of dimension 3.5cm X 4.5cm.
- It must be in jpeg format.
- The photograph must match the candidates’ appearance during the examination.
- The same copy of photograph will be used for the whole admission process.
Signature – Candidates will have to upload the scanned copy of signature which should be done by the candidate only. The signature must be more than 3kb and less than 30kb with dimensions of 3.5cm X 1.5cm. It must be in jpeg format.
Left thumb Impression (LTI) must be more than 3kb and less than 30kb with dimensions of 3.5cm X 1.5cm. It must be in jpeg format.
In case, any discrepancy occurs like images will not be confirmed to the above- mentioned details, then it will not be possible to issue the admit card and the issue will be sent through SMS on the registered mobile number. The candidate then will have to log in and upload the correct image.
Step 3 – Payment of Application Fee
After uploading the images, candidates will be directed automatically to the fee payment page. The application fee for WBJEE 2018 will be Rs. 500/- plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable. The application fee will be paid in few steps given below:
- The application fees will be paid in cash less mode through Net Banking/ Credit/Debit card or in cash using Allahabad Bank e-challan, which will be automatically generated for downloading once the same option will be selected.
- The candidates will have to take a print out of the challan and deposit the fees in cash in any Allahabad Bank using Core Banking Services (CBS).
- The fees once paid will not be refunded.
Step 4 – Confirmation Page
After the successful payment of the application fees, the candidates will be directed to the next page from which they need to download and take a print out of the Confirmation Page. It will signify the completion of the whole application process.
The candidates must retain the copy of confirmation page for the admission process, as it will not be generated again under any circumstances.
Correction of Application
Once the filled information in the application data will not be corrected i.e. name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth. If any candidate needs to correct anything then he/she can only do under the correction window period by entering the edit mode. The board will not correct anything beyond the correction window period.
WBJEE Application Form 2018 Filling Instructions
- Candidates will have to use the same mobile number and email ID in the whole admission process.
- Candidates must enter the correct information in the application form.
- All the candidates must complete all the steps mentioned above in the scheduled dates and timings.
- Candidates must read the Information Brochure before applying for WBJEE 2018.
- Candidates must retain the printed copy of the Confirmation Page for the issue of admit card, result and counselling sessions.