WBJEE Application Form 2018 – The WBJEE 2018 Application Form can be filled now. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has released it on December 19, and the candidates can submit it until January 19, 2018. The application form is available at wbjeeb.nic.in. However, the link to fill the application form of WBJEE 2018 has also been provided below on this page. Before filling the application form of WBJEE, the candidates will have to register by entering Personal Details, Contact Details, Password, and Security Pin. In order to submit the application form, the candidates need to pay the fee amount of Rs. 500 and will have to enter required details correctly. It is advised that the eligibility criteria is also ensured before applying because ineligible candidates will not be granted admission. Check the process to submit WBJEE Application Form 2018, fee structure, mode of payment, important documents and more details from this page.
Latest: The list of application liable to be cancelled for WBJEE 2018 is available now. Use the link below to check. To prove Domicile, candidates need to submit proforma form a1, a2, or b. Download it from below. Also, check notification regarding additional benefits/facilities for the PwD candidates below.
WBJEE Application Form 2018
While submitting the WBJEE 2018 Application Form, the candidates will have to state their choice for the exam center. The complete list of centers is given below. The candidates can check all the important dates and WBJEE application form and the exam from below.
|Events||WBJEE 2018 Important Dates|
|WBJEE 2018 Application Begins from||19 Dec 2017|
|Last Date for submission of Application Form||19 Jan 2018|
|Correction Window||26 to 28 Jan 2018|
|WBJEE will be held on||22 April 2018|
The application form of WBJEE 2018 will only be available online. The candidates will need a valid e-mail ID and mobile number to apply. The Board will contact the candidates on these only, hence, these should be functional and valid.
Cancelled / Rejected Application: Click Here to check the Cancelled / Rejected applications of WBJEE 2018.
Download Residential/Domicile Certificate Here –
- For Proforma a1 – Click Here
– For Residential/Domicile Certificate for candidates residing in the State of West Bengal
continuously for at least last ten (10) years as on December 31, 2017.
- For Proforma a2 – Click Here
– For Residential/Domicile Certificate for candidates residing in the State of West Bengal
continuously for at least last ten (10) years as on December 12, 2017.
- For Proforma b – Click Here
– For Residential/Domicile Certificate for candidates not residing in the State of West Bengal
but whose parent(s) is (are) permanent resident(s) of West Bengal having their permanent
home address within West Bengal.
- For Income Certificate Proforma – Click Here
Candidates residing in West Bengal continuously at least for last 10 (ten) years as on 31.12.2017 can use proforma a1 or proforma a2. Candidates whose parent(s) is/are permanent resident(s) of West Bengal having permanent address within the State of West Bengal need to use proforma b. Proforma ‘a1’ and ‘b’ are to be certified by Government Officials as detailed in information brochure and proforma ‘a2’ is to be certified by the Head of the Institution, wherefrom the candidate has passed or appeared 10+2 level examination.
Additional Benefits/Facilities For PwD Candidates
Fee Amount for WBJEE Application Form 2018
The application fee for WBJEE 2018 is Rs. 500. In addition to, the Bank Changers will be applicable. The candidates can submit the application fee via the following mediums:
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Cash using Allahabad Bank e-challan.
It should be noted that the amount application fee will not be refunded.
Images Specification for WBJEE Application Form
It is very important to upload Photograph and Signature in the application form, as prescribed by the Board. The following criteria are to be satisfied while uploading the images.
Note: The same photo, that will be uploaded in the WBJEE Application Form 2018, has to be carried to the exam hall (on exam day), during the counselling, and final admission. Hence, it is advised that candidates produce multiple copies of it and keep it safe until the end of the admission process.
How to Fill WBJEE 2018 Application Form
The step by step procedure to submit the application form of WBJEE 2018 is as mentioned below. Follow it to submit the WBJEE Application For the in the correct format.
Step-1-Online Registration for WBJEE 2018: First and foremost, the candidates need to access the link provided above and click on “Apply” button. Next, the candidates will have to read all the important instructions and when done, click on “Click Here to Proceed” button. After that, the registration window will open and will look as below:
To register, the candidates will have to submit the following details:
- Candidate’s Name – It should be of max length 46 characters and is to be entered as in class 12th or equivalent certificates.
- Father’s Name – It should also be of less than 46 characters and as per 12th class records. There is no need to add Mr., Sir., Dr., etc. before the name.
- Mother’s Name – It should also be of less than 46 characters and as per 12th class records. There is no need to add Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc. before her name.
- Date of Birth – The format of DoB is DD/MM/YY.
- Gender – Candidates can choose from Male, Female, Transgender.
- Identity Type – Here, the student has to choose the ID proof. It can be Studnet ID Card, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Bank Account. etc.
- Identity Number – Here, the candidates will have to enter the number on the chosen ID card.
- Locality- This is Optional
- Pin Code
- Email Address – Enter it correctly, WBJEEB will contact candidates via the entered number.
- Phone Number – Enter it correctly, WBJEEB will contact candidates via the entered number.
- Other Contact Number – This is Optional
- Password – It should contain 8 to 13 characters. Apart from this, there should be at least one Upper Case, one Lower Case, one Numeric Value, and one Special Character like @, $, #, ^, % etc.
- Confirm Password
- Security Question
- Security Answer
- Enter security pin – It will be case sensitive
After filling all the details, the candidates will get the option to review and edit the details. It is advised that the candidates check all the details and when sure of it, proceed to next step by clicking on “Final Submit”. Following it, the page as shown below will open up.
Note: After this step, the candidates will get Application number. It will be displayed on the screen, as well as, provided through an e-mail.
Step-2-Entering Details in WBJEE Application Form: As shown in the image above, the candidates will now have to click on the “Complete Application Form”.
The application form of WBJEE 2018 will appear as below and in it, the candidates will have to submit the following details:
- Person with Disability (PwD)
- Home District
- Annual Family Income
- Do you belong to TFW?
- Have you applied in JEE(Main) – 2018? – Check Details about JEE Main – From Here
- 1st Choice of Exam Zone
- 2nd Choice of Exam Zone
- 3rd Choice of Exam Zone
- Pass Status
- Course/Stream Name Board/University
- Passing Year
- Marks (%)
- Roll Number / Enroll Number
- Institute Name and Address
- Institute Pincode
- It will be displayed on the screen and will be case sensitive.
Again before submitting the WBJEE 2018 Application Form, the option to edit will be given. The candidates must make the final submit if they are sure that the details entered are correct.
Step-3-Uploading of Photograph and Signature: The next step is to upload images in the WBJEE 2018 application form. The window to upload images will be as below and the images are to be uploaded as specified above.
Step-4-Payment of Application Fee: The amount of application fee is Rs. 500 and it is also be submitted as specified above.
- For payment via Allahabad Bank Challan, the candidates will first have to download the challan form and then submit the fee via it. The form can be download from the login after uploading the images.
Step-5-Downloading of Confirmation Page: After the successful fee payment, the candidates need to download the confirmation page and keep it safe for future reference. Candidates need not send the confirmation to WBJEE Board.
Correction in WBJEE Application Form 2018
The candidates will get correction facility until they pay the application fee. However, if the candidates need to edit the details after the payment of fee or end of application process then WBJEE 2018 Application Form Correction Facility will be available from January 26 to 28, 2017.
The candidates should note that through the correction window they will be able to change on few details. The following details cannot be changed through WBJEE 2018 Application Form Correction:
- Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, Gender, and Date of Birth.
Exam Centers for WBJEE 2018
The candidates can choose among the following centers for WBJEE 2018:
- Paschim Burdwan
- Purba Burdwan
- Dakshin Dinajpur
- Uttar Dinajpur
- Paschim Medinipur
- Purba Medinipur
- North 24 Parganas
- South 24 Parganas