|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
WBJEE Previous Year Papers are a must to be solved by all the aspirants for more focused exam preparation. These papers will be available in print as well as in the electronic form from various reputed sourced and even the official sources. All the candidates that are going to take the exam are advised to solve the WBJEE Previous Year Question Papers with Answers prior the exam to make the exam preparation oriented around the exam level.
WBJEE Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
We have hosted the previous year papers for all the candidates which can be downloaded and solved.
WBJEE Question Papers and Answer Keys are given below year wise.
- WBJEE 2015 Question Paper with Answers
- WBJEE 2014 Question Paper with Answers
- WBJEE 2013 Question Papers with Answers
- WBJEE 2012 Question Papers with Answers
The previous year papers can be solved in:
- Offline Mode: By the candidates in starting phases of preparation.
- Online Mode: After the syllabus completion.
- These days, a number of online portals host the online mock tests along with WBJEE Previous Year Papers which can be taken by the candidates in order to check their performance in REAL simulation of exam environment.
- Every candidate should solve the previous year papers for focused and extensive exam preparation.
Benefits of Offline Practice:
- You can solve the Previous Year Papers of WBJEE without the time bounds.
- Questions can be solved from the selective topics and sections as per your preparation.
- Solving can be done at any time.
- You will get a complete idea of the exam methodology and will be well prepared for exam day.
- Time management will be learned with the timer mentioned on the website.
- Once you practice solving Previous Year Papers of WBJEE with a time limit you will be able to see your performance under pressure and in time controlled environment.
WBJEE Previous Year Question Papers with Answers – How to Solve:
- Generally, the candidates ask questions about the right time to solve the previous year papers. And everyone has a different opinion about it.
- We suggest that the candidates should start solving these papers within the very first weeks of the preparation. First, they should solve the questions from the sections which have been prepared.
- As the preparation advances, they should cover larger portions revising the previously done sections. This way, the WBJEE Previous Year Question Papers with Answers will offer them the best preparation tool.