AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2015 is now available. All India Institute of Medical Sciences has issued the application form of AIIMS MBBS 2015. Eligible candidates can fill the online application form at www.aiimsexams.org after ensuring that he / she satisfies all the eligibility conditions. The AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2015 is to be completed online from March 17, 2015 to April 10, 2015. Complete details of how to fill the application form of AIIMS MBBS 2015 for the entrance exam, with helpful step by step instructions are given here.
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Application Form – Fees and procedure
The AIIMS MBBS entrance exam is conducted for admission to AIIMS Delhi, and other new All India Institutes of Medical Sciences. All the medical aspirants who seek admission, must fill the online application form before last date, and pay application fee. This year, the application form of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam will be available till April 10, 2015.
Application Fees – The AIIMS MBBS application fee details are as follows.
- Application fee is Rs 1000 for UR category candidates and Rs 800 for SC and ST candidates. Transaction charges are applicable depending upon mode of payment / bank norms.
- The fee can be paid through downloaded bank challan.
Apply Online – Click here to apply online at www.aiimsexams.org. During the process of online registration you will generate your own password. You are advised to keep the password that has been created, confidential till the end of the counseling process/allotment process. Sharing of password can result in its misuse by somebody else.
FAQs for AIIMS MBBS – Click here to know the answers of some of the most frequently asked questions of AIIMS MBBS 2015.
- There are five steps involved in the submission of AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2015, namely Registration, Upload images, Payment Slip, Fee payment, Registration slip. Candidate must complete all the steps before the last date.
- It is important to read the information brochure (AIIMS MBBS Prospectus) before filling up the form, and paying application fees.
- Keep ready, soft copy of your photograph, signature as per AIIMS instructions.
- You should fill your correct basic and academic details like Name, DOB, Address, Category, Contact No., and course etc. subsequently.
- Choose your password between 6-10 characters. Please remember your password and don’t share with others.
No written acknowledgement will be issued for the receipt of the application. However, the candidate can verify application status on http://aiimsexams.org after submission. If you see any discrepancy, call us on Phone No. :8510010247,9582949110 .
Payment of application fees
- To proceed to payment, click on Pay through SBI Bank Challan link to generate Bank Challan from My Status section on My Page. Deposit the registration fee at nearest SBI Branch. Challan can be deposited minimum one day after generation of challan.
- Take print of Registration Slip once payment is approved by the Bank. Click on Print Registration Slip link to take print from My Status section on My Page. Taking print of Registration Slip is essential.
There is no need not send hard copy of the AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2015 to Exam Section, AIIMS. However, it is advisable to keep safely with you, yourself Registration Slip and Candidate copy of Challan Form for future references.
- After 1st Step of your registration, you will get an SMS and Email intimating you about your login details. After making payment in SBI bank you will again receive SMS and Email after minimum one day (if not received the SMS/Email after one day then call helpline). After second SMS and Email , login to relevant AIIMS Online form and print your Registration Slip from your My Page.
- After filling of Online Application Form, a My Page will be generated for each and every candidate bearing his / her entire information as filled along with a Unique Application Number which the candidate can use in future correspondence. The My Page will provide Due Steps (should be completed before closing date), Application/Registration Status/Admit Card/Results etc. for the candidate.
How To Fill AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2015 – Explained
After opening the website, the next step is Registration. Using the Registration/Login an Applicant can navigate to the desired section of the site. If an Applicant is accessing the website for the first time then register yourself in http://www.aiimsexam.org.
Select your course in the Registration/Login section. Click, Go button in the Registration/Login section.
Login Page is shown below, if you are a New Applicant, click on the Proceed button on New RegistrationSection. This will direct the New Registrant to the Application Form page.
If you have already applied then enter your Application No and Password, which is already sent through SMS and Email at the time of registration and click Login button. Applicant must check his/her E- mail Inbox, Junk mail & Spam) after registration.
On clicking on New Registration the applicant will be directed to the Guidelines page. All applicants are advised to read the guidelines and instructions carefully. Click on the Proceed button once the guidelines and instructions have been read.
All New Registrants, on clicking the Proceed button will be directed to the following page. The Application Form is to be filled. All starred items are mandatory.
- Course applying for,
- Name of applicant,
- Father’s and Mother’s name,
- Mode of examination,
- Date of birth,
- Language of question paper,
- Select three centers in order of preference.
You will see the confirmation page on completing registration.
You have now complete first step of application. Note down your application number, and password.
Upload Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression
Once you have uploaded the images, proceed to payment of application fees.
After the required information is filled, kindly check the undertaking / declaration and click on Save & Proceed button. A Confirmation Form will next appear.
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Notification for Application Form
Instructions for Uploading Images in AIIMS MBBS 2015 Application Form
Candidates are required to upload their Photograph and Signature during online application.
- Photograph preferably taken on or after 15-Mar-2015 only have to be uploaded.
- Preferable dimension of the photograph is 300 px by 400 px.
- The jpg / jpeg / gif / png format images must be within 100 KB.
SIGNATURE and THUMB IMPRESSION
- Preferable dimension of the signature, and thumb impression is 400 px by 300 px.
- The jpg / jpeg / gif / png format images must be within 100 KB.
UPLOADING PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
- Candidates must upload photograph and signature to correct specified fields. Do not make any mistake in uploading signature and Photograph.
- DO NOT UPLOAD signature in A4 size format / complete paper as this later on result in difficulty in getting their admit cards.
- To upload “Candidate Photograph.jpg”
- Click “Browse” Button right to the photograph field.
- Select the Scanned “Candidate Photograph.jpg” file from saved location and click “Open” Button.
- To upload “Candidate Signature.jpg”
- Click “Browse” Button right to the signature field.
- Select the Scanned “Candidate Signature.jpg” file from saved location and click “Open” Button.
- Click Submit button. Registration Slip page appears.