AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2016 can be filled by eligible candidates at aiimsexams.org. All India Institute of Medical Sciences is issuing the application form of AIIMS MBBS 2016. Candidates can submit the online application form for exam to be held on May 29, 2016, after ensuring that he / she satisfies all the eligibility conditions. The AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2016 is to be completed online within the dates prescribed. Complete details of how to fill the application form of AIIMS MBBS 2016 for the entrance exam, with helpful step by step instructions are given here.
AIIMS MBBS 2016 Application Form – Fees and procedure
Latest update – AIIMS MBBS 2016 exam date announced!
The AIIMS MBBS entrance exam is conducted for admission to AIIMS Delhi, and other new All India Institutes of Medical Sciences. All the medical aspirants who seek admission, must fill the online application form before last date, and pay application fee. This year, the application form of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam will be available soon.
Application Fees – The AIIMS MBBS application fee details of last year are as follows.
- Application fee was Rs 1000 for UR category candidates and Rs 800 for SC and ST candidates. Transaction charges were applicable depending upon the mode of payment / bank norms.
- The fee could be paid through downloaded bank challan.
Apply Online – Link to apply online will be activated at www.aiimsexams.org. During the process of online registration you will generate your own password. You are advised to keep the password that has been created, confidential till the end of the counseling process/allotment process. Sharing of password can result in its misuse by somebody else.
Given here are details about AIIMS MBBS Application Form, fees, how to apply, and other details according to last year’s brochure. This information is provided only for reference to let you get an idea of how the application form is obtained, filled and submitted. This process and data are subject to change. As soon as AIIMS MBBS Admission 2016 information brochure is released, new details will be updated.
FAQs for AIIMS MBBS – Click here to know the answers of some of the most frequently asked questions of AIIMS MBBS 2015.
- There are five steps involved in the submission of AIIMS MBBS Application Form, namely Registration, Upload images, Payment Slip, Fee payment, Registration slip. Candidate must complete all the steps before the last date.
- It is important to read the information brochure (AIIMS MBBS Prospectus) before filling up the form, and paying application fees.
- Keep ready, soft-copy of your photograph, signature as per AIIMS instructions.
- You should fill your correct basic and academic details like Name, DOB, Address, Category, Contact No., and course etc. subsequently.
- Choose your password between 6-10 characters. Please remember your password and don’t share with others.
No written acknowledgement will be issued for the receipt of the application. However, the candidate can verify application status on http://aiimsexams.org after submission. If you see any discrepancy, call on AIIMS MBBS helpline number.
Payment of application fees
- To proceed to payment, click on Pay through SBI Bank Challan link to generate Bank Challan from My Status section on My Page. Deposit the registration fee at nearest SBI Branch. Challan can be deposited minimum one day after generation of challan.
- Take print of Registration Slip once payment is approved by the Bank. Click on Print Registration Slip link to take print from My Status section on My Page. Taking print of Registration Slip is essential.
Last year, there was no need not send hard copy of the AIIMS MBBS Application Form to Exam Section, AIIMS. However, it is advisable to keep safely with you, yourself Registration Slip and Candidate copy of Challan Form for future references.
- After 1st Step of your registration, you will get an SMS and Email intimating you about your login details. After making payment in SBI bank you will again receive SMS and Email after minimum one day (if not received the SMS/Email after one day then call helpline). After second SMS and Email , login to relevant AIIMS Online form and print your Registration Slip from your My Page.
- After filling of Online Application Form, a My Page will be generated for each and every candidate bearing his / her entire information as filled along with a Unique Application Number which the candidate can use in future correspondence. The My Page will provide Due Steps (should be completed before closing date), Application/Registration Status/Admit Card/Results etc. for the candidate.
How To Fill AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2016 – Explained
The steps given below were followed last year during form filling. New details of how to fill form will be updated in Feb / March 2016.
After opening the website, the next step is Registration. Using the Registration/Login an Applicant can navigate to the desired section of the site. If an Applicant is accessing the website for the first time then register yourself in http://www.aiimsexam.org.
Select your course in the Registration/Login section. Click, Go button in the Registration/Login section.
Login Page is shown below, if you are a New Applicant, click on the Proceed button on New Registration Section. This will direct the New Registrant to the Application Form page.
If you have already applied then enter your Application No and Password, which is already sent through SMS and Email at the time of registration and click Login button. Applicant must check his/her E- mail Inbox, Junk mail & Spam) after registration.
On clicking on New Registration the applicant will be directed to the Guidelines page. All applicants are advised to read the guidelines and instructions carefully. Click on the Proceed button once the guidelines and instructions have been read.
All New Registrants, on clicking the Proceed button will be directed to the following page. The Application Form is to be filled. All starred items are mandatory.
- Course applying for,
- Name of applicant,
- Father’s and Mother’s name,
- Mode of examination,
- Date of birth,
- Language of question paper,
- Select three centers in order of preference.
You will see the confirmation page on completing registration.
You have now complete first step of application. Note down your application number, and password.
Upload Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression
Once you have uploaded the images, proceed to payment of application fees.
After the required information is filled, kindly check the undertaking / declaration and click on Save & Proceed button. A Confirmation Form will next appear.
Instructions for Uploading Images in AIIMS MBBS 2016 Application Form
Again, the following data is as per last year’s brochure. New info will be updated in Feb / March 2016.
Candidates are required to upload their Photograph and Signature during online application.
- Photograph preferably taken on or after 15-Mar only have to be uploaded.
- Preferable dimension of the photograph is 300 px by 400 px.
- The jpg / jpeg / gif / png format images must be within 100 KB.
SIGNATURE and THUMB IMPRESSION
- Preferable dimension of the signature, and thumb impression is 400 px by 300 px.
- The jpg / jpeg / gif / png format images must be within 100 KB.
UPLOADING PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
- Candidates must upload photograph and signature to correct specified fields. Do not make any mistake in uploading signature and Photograph.
- DO NOT UPLOAD signature in A4 size format / complete paper as this later on result in difficulty in getting their admit cards.
- To upload “Candidate Photograph.jpg”
- Click “Browse” Button right to the photograph field.
- Select the Scanned “Candidate Photograph.jpg” file from saved location and click “Open” Button.
- To upload “Candidate Signature.jpg”
- Click “Browse” Button right to the signature field.
- Select the Scanned “Candidate Signature.jpg” file from saved location and click “Open” Button.
- Click Submit button. Registration Slip page appears.