AIIMS MBBS 2015 Application Form is issued by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Application Form of AIIMS MBBS 2015 entrance exam must be filled by interested and eligible candidates, as instructed by the institute. Applicant must satisfy that he / she satisfies all eligibility criteria before applying. The AIIMS MBBS 2015 Application Form is expected to be available by last week of January or first week of February, 2015. Instructions regarding applying, fee payment, and other details are given here.
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Application Form – Fees and procedure
The AIIMS MBBS entrance exam is conducted for admission to AIIMS Delhi, and other new All India Institutes of Medical Sciences. All the medical aspirants who seek admission, must fill the online application form before last date, and pay application fee. Last year, the application form of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam was available till mid-March.
Application Fees – Last year, the AIIMS MBBS application fee details were as follows.
- Application fee was Rs 1000 for UR category candidates and Rs 800 for SC and ST candidates. Transaction charges were applicable depending upon mode of payment / bank norms.
- The fee could be paid either online through credit / debit card or offline through challan.
- Procedure to Apply Here carefully before Applying Online.
- User’s Manual – Step by Step Instructions on How to Apply for AIIMS MBBS 2015.
Please note that the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 prospectus will be published in Jan / Feb. The information provided here is as per last year’s brochure. The final details shall be published by AIIMS at aiimsexams.org in January 2015. Candidates may refer to the details provided on this page regarding AIIMS MBBS 2015 Admissions Application Form for reference. Candidates are advised to check the page again for final and updated details.
Instructions for Uploading Images in AIIMS MBBS 2015 Application Form
Candidates are required to upload their Photograph and Signature during Online Application
- One (1) recent colour passport size photograph with light background is required.
- Black & White / Polaroid photographs are NOT acceptable.
- Photograph MUST be taken on or after 01-02-2015.
- Photograph must be taken with name of candidate (as in application) and date of taking photograph
- The photograph must be clicked with a placard that is held by the candidate indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph. In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
- The name and date on the photograph must be clear and legible.
- Candidate must have in softcopy/digital of passport size photograph and save it as “Candidate Photograph.jpg” (supported formats include gif, png, jpg, jpeg) provided by photographer. Keep size of photograph minimum, as the maximum size limit is 500 KB.
- Candidate put his/her signature in an area of 2″ × 1″ on paper with a black ball point pen.
- Scan that paper. Supported formats of the images include gif, png, jpg, jpeg.
- Cut Signature area of 2″ × 1″ and save it as “Candidate Signature.jpg”.
- Keep size of Signature minimum, as the maximum size limit is 300 KB.
UPLOADING PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
- Candidates must upload photograph and signature to correct specified fields. Do not make any mistake in uploading signature and Photograph.
- DO NOT UPLOAD signature in A4 size format / complete paper as this later on result in difficulty in getting their admit cards.
- To upload “Candidate Photograph.jpg”
- Click “Browse” Button right to the photograph field.
- Select the Scanned “Candidate Photograph.jpg” file from saved location and click “Open” Button.
- To upload “Candidate Signature.jpg”
- Click “Browse” Button right to the signature field.
- Select the Scanned “Candidate Signature.jpg” file from saved location and click “Open” Button.
- Click Submit button. Registration Slip page appears.