AIIMS MBBS Admissions 2014 Application Form
Candidates who wish to appear for the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2014 can apply online now. Please read the guidelines carefully before applying.
- A candidate can submit application through Online mode by Visiting the website. Read the Prospectus, Help Manual and other details carefully and follow the instructions given therein. The Application fee is Rs 1000 + Transaction Charges as applicable (Rs 800 in case of SC/ST candidates).
- The candidate can pay the application fee through a Credit- Debit Card or Challan Form (to be downloaded from internet while applying on-line) in any branch of State Bank of India. Transaction / Processing Fee as applicable will be payable to the Bank by the candidates.
- Procedure to Apply Here carefully before Applying Online.
- User’s Manual – Step by Step Instructions on How to Apply for AIIMS MBBS 2014.
The Prospectus and application form will be available w.e.f. 24/2/2014.
CLICK HERE to Apply Online for AIIMS MBBS 2014.
Click Here to Check Application Form Status
Instructions for Uploading Images in AIIMS MBBS Application Form
Candidates are required to upload their Photograph and Signature during Online Application
- One (1) recent colour passport size photograph with light background is required.
- Black & White / Polaroid photographs are NOT acceptable.
- Photograph MUST be taken on or after 01-02-2014.
- Photograph must be taken with name of candidate (as in application) and date of taking photograph
- The photograph must be clicked with a placard that is held by the candidate indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph. In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
- The name and date on the photograph must be clear and legible.
- Candidate must have in softcopy/digital of passport size photograph and save it as “Candidate Photograph.jpg” (supported formats include gif, png, jpg, jpeg) provided by photographer. Keep size of photograph minimum, as the maximum size limit is 500 KB.
- Candidate put his/her signature in an area of 2″ × 1″ on paper with a black ball point pen.
- Scan that paper. Supported formats of the images include gif, png, jpg, jpeg.
- Cut Signature area of 2″ × 1″ and save it as “Candidate Signature.jpg”.
- Keep size of Signature minimum, as the maximum size limit is 300 KB.
UPLOADING PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
- Candidates must upload photograph and signature to correct specified fields. Do not make any mistake in uploading signature and Photograph.
- DO NOT UPLOAD signature in A4 size format / complete paper as this later on result in difficulty in getting their admit cards.
- To upload “Candidate Photograph.jpg”
- Click “Browse” Button right to the photograph field.
- Select the Scanned “Candidate Photograph.jpg” file from saved location and click “Open” Button.
- To upload “Candidate Signature.jpg”
- Click “Browse” Button right to the signature field.
- Select the Scanned “Candidate Signature.jpg” file from saved location and click “Open” Button.
- Click Submit button. Registration Slip page appears.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|AIIMS 2014 online application form||aiims 2014 MBBS application form||application form of aiims 2014||application form for aiims 2014||aiims entrance application form 2014|