AIIMS MBBS Admissions 2015 Application Form
Candidates who wish to appear for the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 can apply online. Please read the guidelines carefully before applying.
- A candidate can submit application through Online mode by Visiting the website. Read the Prospectus, Help Manual and other details carefully and follow the instructions given therein. The Application fee is Rs 1000 + Transaction Charges as applicable (Rs 800 in case of SC/ST candidates).
- The candidate can pay the application fee through a Credit- Debit Card or Challan Form (to be downloaded from internet while applying on-line) in any branch of State Bank of India. Transaction / Processing Fee as applicable will be payable to the Bank by the candidates.
- Procedure to Apply Here carefully before Applying Online.
- User’s Manual – Step by Step Instructions on How to Apply for AIIMS MBBS 2015.
The Prospectus and application form will be available w.e.f. February 2015.
Please note that the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 prospectus will be published in Jan / Feb. The information provided here is tentative and subject to changes. The final details shall be published by AIIMS at aiimsexams.org in January 2015. Candidates may refer to the details provided on this page regarding AIIMS MBBS 2015 Admissions Application Form for reference. Candidates are advised to check the page again for final and updated details.
Instructions for Uploading Images in AIIMS MBBS Application Form
Candidates are required to upload their Photograph and Signature during Online Application
- One (1) recent colour passport size photograph with light background is required.
- Black & White / Polaroid photographs are NOT acceptable.
- Photograph MUST be taken on or after 01-02-2015.
- Photograph must be taken with name of candidate (as in application) and date of taking photograph
- The photograph must be clicked with a placard that is held by the candidate indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph. In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
- The name and date on the photograph must be clear and legible.
- Candidate must have in softcopy/digital of passport size photograph and save it as “Candidate Photograph.jpg” (supported formats include gif, png, jpg, jpeg) provided by photographer. Keep size of photograph minimum, as the maximum size limit is 500 KB.
- Candidate put his/her signature in an area of 2″ × 1″ on paper with a black ball point pen.
- Scan that paper. Supported formats of the images include gif, png, jpg, jpeg.
- Cut Signature area of 2″ × 1″ and save it as “Candidate Signature.jpg”.
- Keep size of Signature minimum, as the maximum size limit is 300 KB.
UPLOADING PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
- Candidates must upload photograph and signature to correct specified fields. Do not make any mistake in uploading signature and Photograph.
- DO NOT UPLOAD signature in A4 size format / complete paper as this later on result in difficulty in getting their admit cards.
- To upload “Candidate Photograph.jpg”
- Click “Browse” Button right to the photograph field.
- Select the Scanned “Candidate Photograph.jpg” file from saved location and click “Open” Button.
- To upload “Candidate Signature.jpg”
- Click “Browse” Button right to the signature field.
- Select the Scanned “Candidate Signature.jpg” file from saved location and click “Open” Button.
- Click Submit button. Registration Slip page appears.