ATIT 2014 Application Form
Students who wish to appear for ATIT 2014 can apply online by any one of the following methods.
- ATIT 2014 OMR Application Form: Applicants are required to fill up the OMR Application Form enclosed and send it to the Admissions Officer, ATIT at Hyderabad
- ATIT 2014 Online Application Form: Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit and make payment of Rs. 700 towards the cost using Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Citibank Card) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should attach their scanned color photograph along with the Online Application. The ATIT Application Material and Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
- Download ATIT 2014 Application Form: Applicants can download the Application Form from www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit , complete it and send it to the Admissions Officer along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 700 towards the cost.
APPLY NOW FOR ICFAI ATIT 2014
- Click here for Online Registration.
- The DD should be drawn in favor of “IFHE A/c ATIT” payable at Hyderabad. The ATIT Application Material and Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR ATIT 2014 APPLICATION FORM
Candidates applying for admission on the basis of JEE (Main) 2014 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests scores have to indicate their respective Test Application Number. They are required to send a photocopy of the scorecard on or before May 31, 2014.
The last date for receipt of completed OMR Application Form is April 21, 2014. The OMR Application Forms received after April 21, 2014 will not be considered. All applicants are advised to adhere to the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. Please submit the application form as early as possible to improve the chances of getting the test center of your choice.
The completed OMR Application Form should be sent to the Admissions Officer, through speed post or courier to
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ATIT Office, # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,Punjagutta,
Hyderabad-500082. Ph: 040-23440966 / 67 / 68.
Toll Free: 1800 425 0767