ICFAI University’s ATIT 2017 Application Form will be available here. Application form of ATIT 2017 can be be submitted online or you can download application form from www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit. Also, OMR ICFAI ATIT 2017 application forms can be obtained. Last date to submit the form with application fees will be notified later. Eligible and interested candidates can get the online application form, OMR form details, or download the ICFAI University Engineering Admissions’ ATIT exam application form here.
Application Fees (Last year)
Rs 700 for all candidates.
- Online applicants can make payment of Rs 700 towards the cost using Credit/Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway.
- Offline applicants must draw a Demand Draft in favor of “IFHE – A/c ATIT (2017 ) Prospectus Fee” payable at Hyderabad. and send it with the form.
Candidates may please note that ICFAI University has insofar not announced any details of ICFAI University Entrance Exam 2017. All information on this page is as per last year’s information brochure. Those who are looking for information on this engineering entrance exam can get an idea of the exam details from here. As soon as ATIT 2017 information brochure is released, details will be updated here.
ATIT 2017 Application Form
Candidates who wish to appear for ATIT 2017 engineering entrance exam can apply by any one of the following methods.
ATIT 2017 Online Application Form
Link to apply online for ATIT 2017 engineering entrance exam will be available here.
Download ATIT 2017 Application Form
Link to download ATIT 2017 application form will be available here.
Last year, the completed OMR Application Form in case of physical application & downloaded filled-in application with DD should be sent to the Admissions Office, through speed post or courier to:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ATIT Office, III Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-425-0767
E-mail: [email protected]
Last Date to submit ICFAI University’s ATIT 2017 Application Form
The last date for receipt of completed OMR Application Form will be announced soon. The OMR Application Forms received after the last date will not be considered. All applicants are advised to adhere to the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. Please submit the application form as early as possible to improve the chances of getting the test center of your choice.
Admission Procedure for candidates applying based on JEE (Main) 2017 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2017).
- Candidates applying for admission on the above basis will be offered admission into the B.Tech. Program based on their scores in JEE (Main) 2017 / State Level/ Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2017).
- Candidates may also appear in both ATIT 2016 and other tests in order to enhance the chances of getting admission.
- All candidates seeking admission based on the above test scores, should indicate their respective test Application Number in the OMR Application Form.
- They also have to submit the attested photocopy of the score card on or before the last date.
- Please note that the selection of the candidates will be withheld in case of non-receipt of the test score card before the due date.