ICFAI University’s ATIT 2016 Application Form is now available. Application form of ATIT 2016 can be be submitted online or you can download application form from www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit. Also, OMR ICFAI ATIT 2016 application forms can be obtained. Last date to submit the form with application fees is 20 April, 2016. Eligible and interested candidates can get the online application form, OMR form details, or download the ICFAI University Engineering Admissions’ ATIT exam application form here.
Rs 700 for all candidates.
- Online applicants can make payment of Rs 700 towards the cost using Credit/Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway.
- Offline applicants must draw a Demand Draft in favor of “IFHE – A/c ATIT (2016 ) Prospectus Fee” payable at Hyderabad. and send it with the form.
ATIT 2016 Application Form
Candidates who wish to appear for ATIT 2016 engineering entrance exam can apply by any one of the following methods.
ATIT 2016 Online Application Form
Click here to apply online for ATIT 2016 engineering entrance exam.
Download ATIT 2016 Application Form
Click here to download ATIT 2016 application form.
The completed OMR Application Form in case of physical application & downloaded filled-in application with DD should be sent to the Admissions Office, through speed post or courier to:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ATIT Office, III Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-425-0767
Last Date to submit ICFAI University’s ATIT 2016 Application Form
The last date for receipt of completed OMR Application Form is April 20, 2016. The OMR Application Forms received after the last date will not be considered. All applicants are advised to adhere to the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. Please submit the application form as early as possible to improve the chances of getting the test center of your choice.
Admission Procedure for candidates applying based on JEE (Main) 2016 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2016).
- Candidates applying for admission on the above basis will be offered admission into the B.Tech. Program based on their scores in JEE (Main) 2016 / State Level/ Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2016).
- Candidates may also appear in both ATIT 2016 and other tests in order to enhance the chances of getting admission.
- All candidates seeking admission based on the above test scores, should indicate their respective test Application Number in the OMR Application Form.
- They also have to submit the attested photocopy of the score card on or before May 30, 2016.
- Please note that the selection of the candidates will be withheld in case of non-receipt of the test score card before the due date.