|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
ACPC Engineering Registration 2017 – Candidates can fill their registration form from the official website www.jacpcldce.ac.in and www.gujacpc.nic.in. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling the registration form. Get ACPC Engineering Registration 2017 complete information here.
ACPC Engineering Registration 2017
Candidates can Register themselves through the link provided below as per official announcement. Candidates can register themselves from anywhere, Where the internet facility available. (If candidate is not from outside Gujarat). Candidates have to register online within time limit specified by ACPC.
Instruction regarding Provisional Merit List and Choice Filling for Mock Round
Notice regarding PIN misplaced/forgotten after registration
Notice for students having GUJCET Application Number of 2 or 3 digits
Procedure for Online Registration
- Visit the official website mention above from anywhere on the internet for Online Registration.
- To register as a new candidate click the Click Here For New Registration button. By doing so, New Registration window will be displayed on the computer screen.
- The candidate has to fill up personal details in the format as displayed in Online Registration Form. Candidate’s GUJCET-2017 roll number will appear as LOGIN ID. [It is mandatory to use the Candidate’s GUJCET-2017 roll number as LOGIN ID]. After that, the candidate has to enter a password by entering with at least 6 (six) and maximum 12 (twelve) alphanumeric characters. Re-enter the same password at the space marked as Confirm Password. For future login the candidate has to use the same Login ID, PIN and password only. So candidate has to remember the password for subsequent login.
- Candidates of Open NON-TFW category who have passed HSC (Science Stream) in March 2017 from Gujarat Board in first attempt and not entered their marks will get Registration Details online by clicking on Registration Acknowledgement Slip for Open NON-TFW button. By doing so, their registration will be confirmed. These candidates need not go to help center for confirmation of registration.
- The candidate then has to reach at any nearby Help Center alongwith Registration Details and necessary attachments as well as all relevant original documents, compulsorily. If found necessary, then the Officer of Help Centre will retain all original documents and will give receipt for the same. Thereafter the candidate must collect the Registration Slip from Help Centre.
- The officer at the Help Center will verify the Registration Details and photocopies of relevant documents with originals. The officer will retain Registration Details and set of self attested documents, and issue the Registration Slip (as shown in Fig. 3.6(a)) with signature and seal to the Candidate. It is mandatory for candidates of other than Open NON-TFW category to confirm the registration at Help Center and obtain Registration Slip, without which candidate shall not be eligible for further admission process.
After successful completion of registration process, provisional merit number (rank) will be allotted on a stipulated date. Candidate will be able to obtain provisional merit number (rank) with his user ID on website www.gujacpc.nic.in under Registration Details button OR can also view on website www.jacpcldce.ac.in by entering GUJCET-2017 roll number