ACPC Pharmacy Registration 2022 – The application form for ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2022 has been available at gujacpc.admission.nic.in or direct link to fill the same provided below. The last date to apply is extended till August 10, 2022. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling the registration form 2022. After the registration process, ACPC will declare academic details and merit list of all eligible candidates. Candidate needs to verify the merit number and category as mentioned in registration details. Get ACPC Pharmacy Registration 2022 complete information here.
Latest – The application form for ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2022 is available till August 10, 2022. Scroll down to apply.
ACPC Registration for Pharmacy Admission 2022
ACPC Registration for pharmacy has been started on the schedules, Interested candidates can register themselves by clicking the on Register Online link. Candidates are required to obtain the print out of the registration form and shall sign and submit the same, along with the self-attested copies of the requisite certificates and testimonials as specified in the registration form, at the Help Centre.
Apply Online: Click here to apply through Common Registration Form for ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2022.
ACPC Registration for Pharmacy Admission 2022 Schedule
|Registration for admission and payment of online|
|01 Jun – 10 Aug 2022|
ACPC Pharmacy Application Form 2022 Overview
|Exam name||ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2022|
|Who releases the form||Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)|
|Mode of the form release||Online|
|Official website to fill the form||gujacpc.admission.nic.in|
ACPC Pharmacy 2022 Application Fee
- Application Fees – Rs. 300
- Mode of Application – ONLINE through Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI
Important Instruction to fill Application Form
- The online admission registration has started from 14/6/2022 12-00 noon onwards till 24/7/2022 upto 05-00 pm.
- By entering basic details, candidate can choose his/her User ID and set password.
- The candidate shall have to complete the registration process by uploading all relevant documents and paying registration fees (non-refundable) of INR 300/- through online mode only.
- Candidates seeking admission through admission committee for academic year 2022-23, shall have to register online to become eligible for further admission process. Please note that no other means of registration are available.
- There is no need to submit or verify any document in person. The entire admission process is completely online.
- The candidates are advised to visit the admission committee website, and through Log-in to online admission portal through their User ID and password regarding various announcements, verification process and other guidelines on day to day basis.
ACPC Pharmacy Application Form 2022 FAQ’s
A. As a part of registration, candidate needs to pay registration fees ONLINE through Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI interfaces instead of PIN.
A. After creating a profile and entering all necessary details, you have to upload all relevant documents. Finally, you have to pay the online registration fee, only after that, your registration is complete.
A. For one Registration, the fee is 300/- rupees this year.
A. No. You have to upload all documents in pdf format only, except photograph.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.