|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
ACPC Pharmacy Registration 2017 – Candidates can fill their registration form from the official website Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling the registration form. Get ACPC Pharmacy Registration 2017 complete information here. The direct link to fill registration form has been posted below.
|Distribution of information booklets with PIN
from designated branches of bank
|13 to 20 Jun 2017|
|Online registration & submission of filled registration form
with to necessary documents at Help Centers
|15 to 23 Jun 2017|
ACPC Registration for Pharmacy Admission 2017
ACPC Registration for pharmacy will be started soon here. Interested candidates can Register themselves by clicking the on Register Online link. Already registered candidates can login their account by using Login link below.
- Register Online Process is over now..!!!
A candidate shall be required to obtain the print out of the registration form and shall sign and submit the same, along with the self-attested copies of the requisite certificates and testimonials as specified in the registration form, at the Help Centre. The candidate have to produce for verification, the original certificates and testimonials of the documents attached with the registration form, at the Help Center, within time-limit as may be specified by the Admission Committee. An acknowledgement receipt for the same shall be given by the person authorised by the Admission Committee.
For the purpose of registration in any mode of admission either through Admission Committee or at College or Institute level, the candidate shall be required to make payment of such sum towards the registration fees, etc. as determined by the admission committee.
Where a candidate has made more than one registrations, the registration made at the later stage shall be taken into consideration for admission purpose and the other registration shall be treated as cancelled.
The Help Center may retain any original certificate or testimonial and issue the receipt of the same, which it considers necessary until the admission process is completed. Such Help Center shall return the original certificate or testimonial to the candidate after completion of the admission process.
The candidate who is unable to produce original certificates and testimonials necessary for the purpose of admission at the time of registration within the time-limit, may be registered for admission, subject to following conditions, namely:-
- On payment of Rs. 5,000/- (Rupees five thousand) to the Admission Committee as security deposit by the candidate. If the candidate submits the required documents within a period of five working days, the remaining amount of the security deposit shall, after deducting Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred) towards the administrative expenditure, be refunded.
- In the event of failure to submit original certificates and testimonials within the time limit as aforesaid, the registration may be cancelled and the security deposit may be forfeited.
Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
The candidate shall submit the self-attested copies of the following documents along with the print out of the registration form at the Help Center, namely:-
- S.S.C. Examination (Std. X) Mark-sheet
- H.S.C. Examination (Std. XII) Mark-sheet
- JEE (Main) / NEET (AIMPT) / GUJCET Mark-sheet
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Caste certificate for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), issued by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf.
- Category certificate for a candidate belonging to Unreserved Economically Weaker Sections (UEWS) issued by the authority empowered by the state Government in this behalf.
- Non Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family, issued after 1st April of the relevant academic year, by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf.
- Certificate of Physical Disability, issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgeon/ competent Medical Authority, in case the candidate is a Physically Handicapped candidate.
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman, duly issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board, Gujarat State or by the District Sainik Welfare Officer.
- A copy of certificate of In-Serviceman duly issued by the Commanding Officer of the respective unit in which he is serving.
- A copy of certificate of income issued by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf, if applicable.
- Photograph of candidate for other State / other than Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary School Examination Board, and
- Such other certificates as the Admission Committee deems necessary.
Ineligibility for admission on production of false documents.-
During verification of documents or subsequently, if the Admission Committee / Help Centers finds any certificate or testimonial or information submitted by any candidate, incorrect or false, the candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled for that year and he shall be disqualified for admission for the period of next two years.