ACPC Pharmacy Registration 2020 – The application form for ACPC Pharmacy 2020 has been available at gujacpc.nic.in or direct link to fill the same provided below. The last date to apply has been extended up to September 11, 2020. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling the registration form 2020. After successful registration candidates get the Login ID, PIN and password, for further use candidate have to remember the password for subsequent login. After the registration process, ACPC will declare academic details and merit list of all eligible candidates. Candidate needs to verify the merit number and category as mentioned in registration details. Get ACPC Pharmacy Registration 2020 complete information here.
– The candidates can able to make edit in the registration details. Scroll down to check notice.
– The last date to submit the application form has been extended up to September 11, 2020. Scroll to Apply.
ACPC Registration for Pharmacy Admission 2020
ACPC Registration for pharmacy will start on the schedules, Interested candidates can register themselves by clicking the on Register Online link. Candidates are required to obtain the print out of the registration form and shall sign and submit the same, along with the self-attested copies of the requisite certificates and testimonials as specified in the registration form, at the Help Centre.
Schedule for ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020
|Distribution of information booklets with PIN||to be announced|
|Online registration & submission of filled registration form||20 Jul – |
Apply Online: Click here to fill the registration for ACPC Pharmacy.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Edit in Application form
Click here to download notice
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Application Form Extended
The last date to submit the application form is extended up to September 11, 2020. Check the notice below –
Click here to download the Notice.
How to apply for Pharmacy Admission ?
- To register as a new candidate click the “New Registration” Button. button. By doing
so, New Registration window will be displayed on the computer screen.
- The candidate has to choose the course name by selecting the option of choice for “Degree/ Diploma Pharmacy” course.
- After that, enter Sr. Number printed on PIN cover, 14 digit PIN as given with booklet, Name of candidate as per the GUJCET Marksheet and other details in the appropriate box. Verify the details entered and if every detail entered is correct, click SUBMIT button.
- The candidate has to fill up personal details in the format as displayed in Online Registration Form. Sr. Number printed on PIN cover will appear as USER ID. It is mandatory to use Sr. Number as User ID. After that, the candidate has to enter a password.
- Verify the entries made and if every detail found correct then choose I accept option at the bottom of the form, if the declaration is acceptable. If the candidate selects I accept option, he will be allowed to click the SUBMIT button.
- If any corrections are required then press Edit Registration Details button. The Online Registration Form will appear with already filled details which can be edited by the candidate. After editing, the candidate has to verify the details entered and if every detail found correct, click Confirm Registration Details button. No changes to registration details will be allowed after this.
- The candidate will be able to take a printout of the Registration Details only after pressing Confirm Registration Details button. The candidate can click the Print Your Details button for printing Registration Details page.
- Candidates of Open NON-TFW category will get Registration Details online by clicking on “Registration Acknowledgement Slip” for Open NON-TFW button. By doing so, their registration will be confirmed. These candidates need not go to help center for confirmation of registration. On line Registration Slip will be genrated.
- For other than Open NON-TFW category candidates after printing Registration Details, it is mandatory to report at Help Center for confirmation of registration. Otherwise, his registration process will not be completed and his merit number (rank) will not be generated.
Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
The candidate shall submit the self-attested copies of the following documents along with the print out of the registration form at the Help Center, namely:-
- S.S.C. Examination (Std. X) Mark-sheet.
- H.S.C. Examination (Std. XII) Mark-sheet.
- GUJCET Mark-sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate.
- Caste certificate for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), issued by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf.
- Non Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family, valid as per State Government Rules, by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf.
- Certificate of Physical Disability, issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgeon/ competent Medical Authority, in case the candidate is a Physically Handicapped.
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman, duly issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board, Gujarat State or by the District Sainik Welfare Officer.
- A copy of the certificate of In-Serviceman duly issued by the Commanding Officer of the respective unit in which he is serving.
- A copy of the valid certificate of income issued by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf, if applicable.
- Photograph of a candidate for other State / other than Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary School Examination Board.
- Such other certificates as the Admission Committee deems necessary.
Ineligibility for admission on production of false documents.-
During verification of documents or subsequently, if the Admission Committee / Help Centers finds any certificate or testimonial or information submitted by any candidate, incorrect or false, the candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled for that year and he shall be disqualified for admission for the period of next two years.
General Instruction for Admission
- A candidate seeking admission shall apply on-line, for the registration of his candidature, on the website, within the time limit specified by the Admission Committee.
- The Admission Committee shall, by advertisement in the prominent newspapers widely circulated in the State, by website and by such other means, as it may consider convenient, publish the date of registration, the list of Help Centers, last date for submission of registration form, courses offered and such other information as may be necessary in this behalf.
- For the purpose of registration in any mode of admission either through Admission Committee or at College or Institute level, the candidate shall be required to make payment of such sum towards the registration fees, etc. as determined by the admission committee.
- Where a candidate has made more than one registrations, the registration made at the later stage shall be taken into consideration for admission purpose and the other registration shall be treated as cancelled.
- A candidate shall be required to obtain the print out of the registration form and shall sign and submit the same, along with the self-attested copies of the requisite certificates and testimonials as specified in the registration form, at the Help Centre. The candidate shall have to produce for verification, the original certificates and testimonials of the documents attached with the registration form, at the Help Center, within time-limit as may be specified by the Admission Committee. An acknowledgement receipt for the same shall be given by the person authorised by the Admission Committee.
- The Help Center may retain any original certificate or testimonial and issue the receipt of the same, which it considers necessary until the admission process is completed. Such Help Center shall return the original certificate or testimonial to the candidate after completion of the admission process.
- The candidate who is unable to produce original certificates and testimonials necessary for the purpose of admission at the time of registration within the time limit prescribed in rule, may be registered for admission, subject to following conditions, namely:-
- On payment of Rs. 5,000/- (Rupees five thousand) to the Admission Committee as security deposit by the candidate. If the candidate submits the required documents within a period of five working days, the remaining amount of the security deposit shall, after deducting Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred) towards the administrative expenditure, be refunded.
- In the event of failure to submit original certificates and testimonials within the time limit as aforesaid, the registration may be cancelled and the security deposit may be forfeited.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.