AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 is the National level Nursing entrance exam. The All India Institute Of Medical Science (AIIMS) has released the All India Institute Of Medical Science Master of Science in Nursing (AIIMS M.Sc Nursing) 2023 exam date, application form. Its official website is aiimsexams.ac.in. Organized by AIIMS, AIIMS M.Sc Nursing exam is for admission to M.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Courses, M. Biotechnology courses in AIIMS New Delhi and other AIIMS. Get here the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 application form last date is extended. Get link to apply here.
– AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 (M.Sc Nursing, M. Biotechnology, M.Sc Courses) notification is out. Click Here to read it.
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023
What is AIIMS M.Sc Nursing exam?
The full form of AIIMS M.Sc Nursing is All India Institute Of Medical Science Master of Science in Nursing. It is a National level Nursing entrance examination conducted by AIIMS. M.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Courses, M. Biotechnology admission in AIIMS New Delhi and other AIIMS for 2023-24 session is on the basis of AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023.
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Date
AIIMS decides and announces the exam date of AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check aiimsexams.ac.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Uploading of Prospectus||03 Mar 2023|
|Release of AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 application form||15 Feb 2023|
|Basic Registration (PAAR) for M.Sc Nursing/M. Biotechnology/M.Sc|
|15 Feb – 20 Apr 2023 (5:00 pm)|
|Status update (Accepted & Not Accepted) of Basic Registration|
|Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted|
|Final status (Accepted & Rejected) of Basic Registration for M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. Courses / M. Biotechnology-August, 2023 Session|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration for M.Sc Nursing/M.|
Biotechnology/M.Sc Courses-2023 only for those whose Basic
Registration is accepted.
|03 Mar – 28 Apr 2023 (5:00 PM)|
|Final Registration (Payment of fees and city choice) only for those who|
have Generated Code for Final Registration.
|03 Mar – 28 Apr 2023 (5:00 PM)|
|Last date for submission of required documents for M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. Courses / M. Biotechnology -August, 2023 Session for Regularization of Rejected Application. No Correspondence will be entertained after 31.03.2023 under any circumstances and candidates are requested not to contact the Examination Section|
|AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 admit card release date||M. Biotechnology, M.Sc Courses- 09 Jun 2023 |
M.Sc Nursing – 16 Jun 2023
|AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Date||M.Sc Nursing – 24 Jun 2023|
M. Biotechnology – 17 Jun 2023
M.Sc Courses – 17 Jun 2023
|Release of official answer key||As per AIIMS|
|AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 result announcement||M.Sc Nursing – 03 Jul 2023|
M. Biotechnology – 26 Jun 2023
M.Sc Courses – 24 Jun 2023
Important Downloads and Official Links
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023|
|Full Form of AIIMS M.Sc Nursing||All India Institute Of Medical Science Master of Science in Nursing|
|Full Form of AIIMS||All India Institute Of Medical Science|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Type of Exam||Nursing Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through AIIMS M.Sc Nursing||M.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Courses, M. Biotechnology|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through AIIMS M.Sc Nursing||AIIMS New Delhi and other AIIMS|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||TBA|
|Mode of Exam||TBA, Last year it was – Online|
|Type of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – MCQ|
|Number of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – 90|
|Total Marks||TBA, Last year it was – 90|
|Marking Scheme||TBA, Last year it was – +1, -1/3|
|Exam Duration||TBA, Last year it was – 90 Minutes|
|Subjects in Question Paper||TBA|
The question paper of All India Institute Of Medical Science Master of Science in Nursing will be as per the exam pattern.
- The AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 exam pattern conveys the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme.
- Latest exam scheme is as per aiimsexams.ac.in.
- You can also practice the pattern, type of questions with PYQPs and AIIMS M.Sc Nursing sample question papers.
- AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 mock tests are also a good way to familiarize yourself with the pattern.
Last year the exam pattern was as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Online test.
- Question type – The questions are MCQ .
- Number of Questions – There are 90 questions in the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing is 90.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 90 Minutes.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1/3 for incorrect answers
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the All India Institute Of Medical Science Master of Science in Nursing needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- AIIMS releases the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing application form 2023 at aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Students should fill and submit the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the All India Institute Of Medical Science Master of Science in Nursing.
Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS M.Sc Nursing
The AIIMS M.Sc Nursing eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
- AIIMS provides the detailed AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Eligibility criteria is also in the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 information brochure.
- Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for All India Institute Of Medical Science Master of Science in Nursing.
- Also check eligibility criteria of colleges where admission is through AIIMS M.Sc Nursing before admission.
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of AIIMS M.Sc Nursing exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the All India Institute Of Medical Science Master of Science in Nursing.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve AIIMS M.Sc Nursing previous year question papers.
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The AIIMS M.Sc Nursing admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing admit card.
- AIIMS releases the admit card at aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of AIIMS M.Sc Nursing exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the All India Institute Of Medical Science Master of Science in Nursing 2023.
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If AIIMS releases the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing official answer key, then you can download it at aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Follow instructions of the All India Institute Of Medical Science to submit objections, and calculate marks using the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing solutions.
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
All students who write the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The All India Institute Of Medical Science (AIIMS) declares the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 result link is published is aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by AIIMS.
- In order to check AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of AIIMS M.Sc Nursing exam decides your admission to M.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Courses, M. Biotechnology courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of AIIMS M.Sc Nursing results.
Official Website is aiimsexams.ac.in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Exam?
Ans. The AIIMS M.Sc Nursing exam is a National level Nursing entrance exam. It is for admission to M.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Courses, M. Biotechnology courses in AIIMS New Delhi and other AIIMS.
Qs. Who conducts AIIMS M.Sc Nursing?
Ans. The All India Institute Of Medical Science (AIIMS) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023?
Ans. The official website is aiimsexams.ac.in.
Qs. How to apply for AIIMS M.Sc Nursing?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 notification. Check aiimsexams.ac.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
I hv done bsc in zoology and chemistry with 59.8% , am i eligible for doing msc from aiims?
sir i have scored an AIR 4 in MSc Biophysics entrance exam. Sir what are the steps to join AIIMS? When will the counselling letter be released?
Sir im doing b.voc industrial West management in haryana central university can i elgible to do msc in zoology
No, you are not eligible for the exam.
if i have done bsc in chem zoology and botany then i have to give three of the subjects as my option for the entrance exam or can i choose one of them for the entrance?
I have completed bsc biotechnology can i choose msc m.biotechnology
yes u can apply
I have done b.tech biotechnology…can I apply for msc course in biotechnology or clinical embryology?
yes you can apply for that
I want to take admission in msc Biotechnology.what about the placement there?
I have done my b. SC in botany with my subsidiary subject as zoology. Can I will be eligible to do m. SC in botany?
I have completed B.Sc.MLT can I choose MSc mlt
Yes, you can choose M.sc mlt.
how can i get admission in msc biochemistry ? when will the examination forms for pg courses 2019 be out ?
i complete my BSc ilife science from ignou can i aply for msc in aiims and which subjects plz tell
I did my b.sc with industrial chemistry along with botany and zoology, it was completed last year , Can I apply for M.sc in aiims , ?
Do gap year matters ?
Please answer me