|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) was set up as an autonomous institution in 1956. The institution offers graduate and postgraduate courses in the field of medical sciences and other distinctions. It has invited applications for the admission to post graduate courses in Master of science (M.Sc) for the year 2018. The applicants who are interested may apply for the same from the official website www.aiimsexams.org. The applications process will start from Fourth week of March 2018.The candidates can check all the details such as important dates, total seats, courses offered in post graduation for M.Sc, reservation policy, application fees, how to apply, exam pattern, admit card, result etc. the details related to all these will be available in a separate link categorised as quick links.
- M.Sc.- Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Pharmacology, Physiology, Perfusion Technology, Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology, and Nuclear Medicine Technology
- M. Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Nursing – (i) Cardiological / CTVS Nursing (ii) Oncological Nursing (iii) Neurosciences Nursing(iv) Nephrological Nursing (v) Critical Care Nursing (vi) Paediatric Nursing (vii) Psychiatric Nursing.
AIIMS M.Sc Admissions 2018
Interested candidates can apply online from the official website of the AIIMS. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying which is given on this page.
Schedule for AIIMS M.Sc Admission 2018 is given below.
|Registration of Online application form starts||Fourth week of Mar 2018|
|Last date for online Registration of application||Third week of Apr 2018|
Entrance Exam, Result & Counselling
|Event||M.Sc Nursing||M.Sc Course||M.Biotechnology|
|Entrance Examination||09 Jun 2018||02 Jun 2018||14 Jul 2018|
|Result||18 Jun 2018||11 Jun 2018||20 Jul 2018|
|1st Counselling||01 Aug 2018||01 Aug 2018||01 Aug 2018|
|2nd Counselling||14 Aug 2018||14 Aug 2018||14 Aug, 2018|
|Open Counselling||19 Sep 2018||19 Sep 2018||19 Sep 2018|
Spot Counselling for AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2017
Candidates are invited for ‘ON THE SPOT’ counselling for three vacant seat (UR-1, OBC-1 & SC-1) in following specialities.
- Orthopaedic Nursing (SC- 1)
- Paediatric Nursing (UR-1, OBC – 01)
If eligible candidates will not be available in SC category, then same seat will be filled by eligible candidates of ST category in merit. In case no eligible candidate will be available in either SC or ST category then same seat will be converted to general category and filled by an eligible candidate in merit. Similarly, if eligible candidates will not be available in OBC category, then same seat will be filled by eligible candidate of UR category in merit.
Eligible of candidates for on the spot counselling:
All the candidates who had qualified in M.Sc. Nursing course entrance examination 2017 conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi.
(Note- The eligible candidates should not have obtained a confirmed seat at any other institute or obtain a No Objection Certificate from that respective Institute).
Production of original Certificates for on the spot counselling:
All candidates have to report at 9 AM on 29th September, 2017 at College of Nursing, AIIMS, Rishikesh along with their admit card issued for M.Sc. Nursing entrance examination-2017 conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi and the following certificates.
- 10th Mark Sheet/ Certificate for Date of Birth
- 10+2 Certificate
- B.Sc. Nursing Mark Sheets (Aggregate mark 55% for SC/ ST Candidates & 60% for UR/OBC
- Degree/ Provisional Certificate of qualifying examination
- Proof of institute/ College recognition by INC
- Registration certificate (RN/RM) with State Nursing Council
- SC/ST/OBC/Handicap Certificate (for reserved category)
- Migration certificate from the University/ Institute last attended.
- Domicile certificate.
- One set of attested copies of all the certificates.
- Any other relevant documents.
- Current passport size photograph (5 copies).
Note: No candidate will be allowed to attend the counselling without all original documents.
For any queries please send email on [email protected] or contact 01352462983 between 9 AM to 5 PM on all weekdays and up to 2 PM on Saturday.
Candidate reporting after 11 AM on that day will not be entertained for on the spot counselling.
In so far Details given above have been announced, Details given below are as per last year for reference purpose only and will be updated after official announcement.
AIIMS M.Sc Application Form 2018
A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format which will be available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org. The cost of Registration Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the online Registration form.
Application fee as per last year is given below.
The amount of fees towards the application fees differ from ac category. The candidates should check amount they need to pay for the completion of form. If any candidate has paid the amount different from amount candidate has to pay depending upon each category, in such scenario, the application form will not proceed further. When the candidate has successfully completed step I and II, he/she shall be required to required to pay the amount as listed below. Moreover, when the candidate proceeds for payment option, the screen will display the amount according to your category selected. Check the details of the amount category wise.
- General / Unreserved (UR)- Rs.1000/-
- Scheduled Caste (SC)- Rs.800/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC)- Rs.1000/-
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)-Rs. 800/-
- Orthopedic / Physically Handicapped (OPH)- No fees
Mode of Payment : Requisite fees may be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Admit card for AIIMS M.SC 2018
The Admit card will be issued for the candidates to download from Second week of June 2018 onwards. The admit card can be ascertained from the official website www.aiimsexams.org. The applicants must carry this document along with a identity proof such as Aadhar Card to be on the safe card. The applicants while downloading the admit card must note down carefully all the details printed on the admit card. This document will serve as your entry pass to the hall on the day of examination. It will contain the candidate’s name, venue of the centre, address of the venue.The hall ticket is strictly provisional. Please note that any candidate who visits the exam hall without this ticket may not be allowed to enter the exam premises.
Result for AIIMS M.Sc 2018
The applicants who appear for the exam wait curiously for the exam result. After all this is one of the most important step in the whole admission process. Once the results are announced students can get to know whether they will be able to take the admission in their preferred course or not.The result will be announced as per schedule above. However it may be published a day earlier or a day later. Therefore the candidates are advised to update their knowledge regularly regarding the dates of the result. The candidate will also be able to check the results from this page as well. We will also generate a link for checking the result as soon as it announced on the official website. Students will be able to know the steps to download the result page and what to do after they have downloaded their result. You are advised to stay connected to us. We also have a facebook page by the name Aglasem. If you have an active account you may check the result announcement date from the FB page as well.
The reservation policy in AIIMast year.S New Delhi and other six AIIMS institutes shall be as follows
- For OBC (Other Backward Classes) category -27 %
- For SC (Schedule Caste) Category- 15 %
- For ST (Schedule Tribe) Category- 7.5 %
- For Physically Handicapped Indian Nationals- 3 %
If requisite number of suitable candidates is not available to fill up the seats reserved for the Scheduled Castes, the same will be filled by candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes and vice-versa
In case suitable candidates are not available from the two reserved categories, the vacant seats will be filled up by the candidates from the general category. In case suitable candidates are also not available in the OBC reserved category, the same will be filled up by the candidates from the general category. For Indian Nationals, 3% reservation for Orthopaedic physically handicapped shall be provided on horizontal basis, in the seats advertised.
For M.Sc./M.Biotechnology Courses : The question paper for M.Sc./M. Biotechnology courses will be of 90 minutes duration consisting of 90 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) carrying 90 marks in the subject in which the candidates has applied.
For M.Sc. Nursing Courses : The question paper for M.Sc. Nursing courses will be of 90 minutes duration consisting of 90 Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs) carrying 90 marks.
|Registration Fee||Rs. 25/-||Duration|
|Tuition Fee of M.Sc/ M.Biotech/ M.Sc Nursing||Rs. 700/-||2 Years|
|Laboratory Fee for M.Sc./M.Biotech.||Rs. 80/-||2 Years|
|Pot Money M.Sc/ M.Biotech/ M.Sc Nursing||Rs. 480||2 Years|
|Gymkhana Fee for M.Sc / M.Biotech||Rs. 80/-||2 Years|
|Caution Money||Rs. 80/-(to be deposited by every student for the recovery of breakages or loss of Institute’s equipment).|
|Hostel Security||Rs. 1000/- (Refundable)|
|(Fees and dues payable at the time of admission)|
In So Far Details given above has been announced, Details given below are as per last year for reference purpose onlyThose candidates who want to avail of the National Medical Library facilities located in the vicinity of the Institute campus will be required to deposit Rs. 50/- extra.
- The above fees are subject to revision from time to time by the Institute and the students admitted shall have to pay the fees as may be decided by the Institute.
- The fees and other charges including Hostel rent, once paid, shall not be refunded in any case, even if a student leaves the Institute before the completion of semester or does not join the Institute for any reason. No correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- The Caution Money will, however, be refunded to those candidates who do not join the course. In case of a student leaving the course in the middle or after the completion of the course, the balance of caution money, if any after eduction of the charges due, will be refunded.
- Mess is compulsory for the Nursing students residing in the hostels. The mess charges are 700/- per month (subject to revision from time to time) payable to the Mess in-charge every month in advance.
A note has been received from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India (PMSSY Division) for inclusion of M.Sc Nursing Seats for AIIMS Jodhpur for the session starting from July/August 2018. Following seats are being added in M.Sc. Nursing courses for AIIMS, Jodhpur. The details of revised seats for M.Sc Nursing at AIIMS New Delhi, AIIMS Jodhpur &AIIMS Rishikesh are as under:-