All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) offers postgraduate courses in the field of medical sciences and other distinctions. The applicants who are interested in admission to postgraduate courses can now apply online. The applications process has been started from March 23, 2018. The candidates can check all the details of AIIMS M.Sc. Admissions 2018 such as important dates, total seats, courses offered in post-graduation, reservation policy, application fees, exam pattern, admit card, result etc.
AIIMS M.Sc. Admissions 2018
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying for AIIMS M.Sc. Admissions 2018.
Schedule for AIIMS M.Sc Admission 2018 is given below.
|Registration of Online application form starts||23 Mar 2018|
|Last date for online Registration of application||12 Apr 2018|
Entrance Exam, Result & Counselling
|Event||M.Sc Nursing||M.Sc Course|
|Entrance Examination||09 Jun 2018||02 Jun 2018|
|Result||18 Jun 2018||11 Jun 2018|
AIIMS M.Sc. Application Form 2018
A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination are wrequired to submit his/her application in the prescribed format which is now available online with the Prospectus on the official website. Candidates can also register themselves on the official website. The cost of Registration Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Application process is over
- General: Rs. 1500
- OBC: Rs. 1500
- Schedule Cast (SC): Rs. 1200
- Schedule Tribe (ST): Rs. 1200
Note: Persons with Bench-mark-disabilities are exempted from paying application fee.
The candidate must posses one of the following qualifications and have secured at least 60% marks for General/OBC candidates (55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates) in aggregate in the qualifying examination:
- MBBS/BDS (55% for Gen/OBC & 50% for SC/ST Categories)
- Bachelor of Physio-therapy (4½ year course)
- B.Sc. degree of minimum three years duration in any subject.
Candidates having degree other than above are not eligible)
Note: The admission requirements for M.Sc. Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Physiology, Pharmacology is the same as mentioned above, but the requirements for (i) Perfusion Technology (ii) Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology, (iii) Nuclear Medicine Technology iv), Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologieswill be as mentioned below:
- Perfusion Technology – B.Sc. with Biology (Botany & or Zoology) ORB.Sc. in Perfusion Technology from a recognized University.
- Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology – B.Sc degree in any of the discipline related to Biology or allied to Biology.
- Nuclear Medicine Technology- B.Sc. degree courses in Nuclear Medicine from a recognised University.
B.Sc. degree with Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics from a recognized University.
B.Sc. in allied/related subject i.e. Radio Diagnosis/Radiotherapy from a recognized University.
B.Sc. in life Sciences with Physics as a subject from recognized University.
- Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies – B.Sc. degree in Radiography from a recognized University.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing /B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/Post-Basic /B Sc. Nursing (4years) course from any recognised University, from an educational institution Recognised by the Indian Nursing Council, with 60% marks for Gen/OBC candidates (55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
- Registration as Nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
Note 1: For Indian Nationals, 5% reservation for Person with Benchmark Disability shall be
provided on horizontal basis, in the seat available in M.Sc. Nursing courses.
Eligibility criterion for candidates under this category as per the guidelines
finalized by Nursing Council of India as amended from time-to-time.
Note 2: For M.Sc and M.Sc. Nursing Courses :- Candidates who are due
to appear at the qualifying examination, or have already appeared and are awaiting result, can also apply for admission but such candidate must furnish:
- Proof of passing the qualifying examination on or before 31st July, 2018
with requisite percentage of marks and subjects failing which their
performance at the Entrance Examination will not be considered.
- All M.Sc. Nursing Candidates can submit certificate of Registration as a Nurse and Midwife from the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council at the time of joining if they are selected.
- All selected candidates for M.Sc. Nursing courses are required to furnish the proof of
recognition of their college at the time of verification of their documents.
Admit card for AIIMS M.SC 2018
The Admit card will be issued to the candidates for AIIMS M.Sc. Admissions 2018. The admit card can be ascertained from the official website. The applicants must carry this document along with an identity proof such as Aadhar Card to be on the safe card. The applicants while downloading the admit card must note down carefully all the details printed on the admit card. This document will serve as your entry pass to the hall on the day of examination. It will contain the candidate’s name, venue of the centre, the address of the venue. The hall ticket is strictly provisional. Please note that any candidate who visits the exam hall without this ticket may not be allowed to enter the exam premises.
Examination Centres: The examination centres will be notified on the official website. Reporting Time at the examination centre is 8:30 A.M for Morning Shift Examination.
For M.Sc. Courses: The question paper for M.Sc. courses will be of 90 minutes duration consisting of 90 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) carrying 90 marks in the subject in which the candidates have applied.
For M.Sc. Nursing Courses: The question paper for M.Sc. Nursing courses will be of 90 minutes duration consisting of 90 Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs) carrying 90 marks.
Result for AIIMS M.Sc 2018
The applicants who will appear for the exam wait curiously for the exam result. The result of M.Sc Course has been announced students are able to take the admission in their preferred course or not. The result was announced as per schedule above. Therefore the candidates are advised to update their knowledge regularly regarding the dates of the result. The candidate are also be able to check the results from this page as well. We also generate a link for checking the result on the official website. Students are able to know the steps to download the result page and what to do after they have downloaded their result. You are advised to stay connected to us.
Reservation of seats at AIIMS, New Delhi is as follows:
Other Backward Class: 27%
Scheduled Caste: 15%
Scheduled Tribe: 7.5%
- If requisite number of suitable candidates is not available to fill up the seats reserved for the
Scheduled Castes, the same will be filled by candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes and
- In case suitable candidates are not available from the two reserved categories, the vacant seats
will be filled up by the candidates from the general category.
- In case suitable candidates are also not available in the OBC reserved category, the same will be
filled up by the candidates from the general category.
- For Indian Nationals, 5% reservation for Person with Benchmark Disability shall be
provided on horizontal basis, in the seats advertised.
|Registration Fee||Rs. 25/-||Duration|
|Tuition Fee of M.Sc/ M.Biotech/ M.Sc Nursing||Rs. 700/-||2 Years|
|Laboratory Fee for M.Sc./M.Biotech.||Rs. 80/-||2 Years|
|Pot Money M.Sc/ M.Biotech/ M.Sc Nursing||Rs. 480||2 Years|
|Gymkhana Fee for M.Sc / M.Biotech||Rs. 80/-||2 Years|
|Caution Money||Rs. 100/-(to be deposited by every student for the recovery of breakages or loss of Institute’s equipment).|
|Hostel Security||Rs. 1000/- (Refundable)|
|(Fees and dues payable at the time of admission)|
- The above fees are subject to revision from time to time by the Institute and the students admitted shall have to pay the fees as may be decided by the Institute.
- The fees and other charges including Hostel rent once paid, shall not be refunded in any case, even if a student leaves the Institute before the completion of the semester or does not join the Institute for any reason. No correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- The Caution Money will, however, be refunded to those candidates who do not join the course. In case of a student leaving the course in the middle or after the completion of the course, the balance of caution money, if any after eduction of the charges due, will be refunded.
- The mess is compulsory for the Nursing students residing in the hostels. The mess charges are 700/- per month (subject to revision from time to time) payable to the Mess in-charge every month in advance.
A note has been received from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India (PMSSY Division) for the inclusion of M.Sc Nursing Seats for AIIMS Jodhpur for the session starting from July/August 2018. Following seats are being added in M.Sc. Nursing courses for AIIMS, Jodhpur. The details of revised seats for M.Sc Nursing at AIIMS Bhubaneswar, AIIMS New Delhi, AIIMS Jodhpur & AIIMS Rishikesh are as under:-
For further information on the seat matrix download the 2018 information brochure from the link given below.
Official Website: www.aiimsexams.org.
For more detail of AIIMS M.Sc and M. Biotech Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.