Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University is the premier medical institution of this country. Over the last decade, it has been consistently ranked among the top 20 Medical Colleges of the country and in 2012 was rated as the 6th Best Medical College. BHU MBBS Admission 2019 for academic session 2019 – 2020 will be done on the basis of NEET UG 2019.
There is no separate entrance exam for BHU MBBS Admission 2019 / BHU BDS Admission 2019, however candidate have to qualify in CBSE NEET 2019 as the admission will be done on the basis of its merit. Candidates seeking BHU MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 in the Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU also have to register online in the prescribed application form along with the registration fee.
BHU MBBS / BDS Admission 2019
Candidates who qualifies NEET UG 2019 are eligible for registering themselves for BHU MBBS / BDS 2019 irrespective of their State of domicile. All the students seeking admission will have to follow the instructions as notified on the official website of Medical Counseling Committee www.mcc.nic.in or from the direct link given below.
BHU MBBS / BDS Admission 2018
- Click here to check Merit List for stray vacancy Round for BDS.
- Click here to check Notification for Stray Vacancy Round for admission to BDS Course 2018.
- Click here to check the List of candidates eligible for BHU OPEN Seats of BDS Stray Vacancy Round.
- Click here to check Merit List and Notification for Stray Vacancy Round (MBBS) – 2018 in
IMS, BHU for counselling on Aug 31, 2018.
- Click here to check Notification and list of eligible candidates for BHU Stray Vacancy Round for vacant MBBS Seat at IMS BHU Varanasi 2018.
- Click here to check Additional List of Candidates for BHU Stray Vacancy Round for Vacant
MBBS Seat at IMS, BHU, Varanasi -2018.
BHU MBBS / BDS Application Form 2019
All candidates who have appeared for NEET 2019 and passed it are eligible for registration for BHU MBBS / BDS Admission 2019.
BHU Application Form 2019: Click Here to go to NEET Counselling for deemed universities to Apply Online for BHU MBBS / BDS 2019.
Number of MBBS / BDS Seats in BHU IMS
Number of MBBS Seats (as per last year data)
|Category||Number of MBBS Seats|
3% reservation (2 seats) of Physically Challenged candidates will be given horizontally as per Government of India norms.
Number of BDS Seats (as per last year data)
|Category||Number of BDS Seats|
3% reservation (1 seat) of Physically Challenged candidates will be given horizontally as per Government of India norms.
Official Website: www.bhu.ac.in/ims/
Insofar, official details of MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure for Admission 2019 releases, details will be updated here.