BLDE University MBBS Admission 2018 – BLDE University offers MBBS course at its constituent college, Shri. B. M. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Vijayapura, Karnataka. As per the orders of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, the counseling for MBBS / BDS seats in Deemed Universities has been started by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).All the students seeking admission to MBBS/BDS courses in this BLDE University have to follow the instructions as notified on the official website of Medical Counseling Committee www.mcc.nic.in or from the direct link that is given below.
BLDE University MBBS Admission 2018
The candidates who have qualified for NEET exam on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) are eligible to apply for NEET Counselling 2018 for admission to MBBS & BDS Admission in Deemed Universities. The duration of MBBS is 4.5 years and 1 year of internship.
The admission procedure includes registration, document verification, generation of admission letter and payment of fees. All the steps are to be followed to ensure admission. Non-fulfillmet of any of the step would result in the cancellation of the seats.
Candidates are advised to go through the following points to ensure that they encounter no hindrances at the time of Admission procedure:
a) The candidates have to be physically present along with their parents at the time of document verification. The admission confirmation at the Institute or college will not be done if the requirment is not complied with.
b) The candidate has to produce his/her provisional allotment letter along with original certificates / documents required as per the Counselling Scheme for verification.
c) Both the Candidate & Parent should give Notarised undertaking for willingness to pay the fees as per University Norms. The detailed fee structure is mentioned below.
d) Candidate should be present physically for photo verification and signature on allotment letter.
- Click here to check notice regarding institutional offline mop-up (stray vacancy) counselling.
- Click here to check notice regarding institutional mop-up counselling for General/UR category for unfilled seats.
- Click here to check the Notice regarding MBBS NRI Quota Admission 2018-NRI offline MOP-UP counselling.
Click here to check Institutional Offline Mom Up(stay vacancy) Counselling Notice.
- Click here to check the important instructions to apply for NRI/FOREIGNER/PIO/OCI category for vacant seats in MBBS course.
- Click here to fill the registration form.
- Click here to check Important Notice regarding MBBS Admission Process 2018.
Fees Structure for MBBS course payable yearly
Following are the category wise details to help the candidates:
|Sl No||Category||Tuition Fees (Yearly Payable)||Admission Processing / Other Fee (One Time)||Total|
|1||UR / General||17,00,000/-||15,000/-||17,15,000/-|
|2||NRI||USD $ Equivalent to INR Rs. 25,00,000/-||15,000/-||25,15,000/-|
- The Fees can be paid either through Demand draft drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, BLDE (Deemed to be University), Vijayapura (Bijapur)’, payable at Vijayapura (Bijapur), Karnataka.
- It can be transferred to the following bank account and proof of remittance can be produced along with original documents:
|Name of the Account||The Registrar BLDE Vijayapura|
|Name and address of the Bank||State Bank of India, BLDE Campus Vijayapura-586103|
The candidates are required to get their following documents verified in order to get admissions. No request for any change will be entertained. Also the Institute/Colleges reserves the right to cancel the admission in case of any discrepancy.
Submission of Original Documents for admission mandatory as per DGHS/MCC
- NEET-2018 UG Admit Card
- NEET-2018 UG Result Sheet / Rank Card
- MCC Online allotment letter
- SSLC/SSC/10th class Marks Card & Passing certificate (Date of Birth Proof)
- PUC II / 10+2 / 12th Standard or equivalent examination marks card and Passing certificate.
- Candidates claiming Admission under SC / ST / Loco motor disability category and OBC as declared by Government of India shall furnish the certificates to that effect issued by the competent authority (Certified English version).
- Five Recent passport-size coloured photographs with name and date.
- Aadhar Card copy
Following Original Documents shall be produced at the time of admission or can be produced at the time of joining the College.
- Migration Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Character and Conduct certificate
- Physical fitness and Blood group certificate.
- Authentication letter from the College where the candidate has completed 10+2 or PUC-II or HSC (APPENDIX I).
- Candidate and Parent PAN Card Copy.
- An affidavit, in the format, as per APPENDIX – II signed by candidate and by Parent / Guardian in the presence of Public Notary on a stamp paper of Rs. 200/-
- Domicile certificate for OBC candidates
Mandatory Documents submission by NRI/Foreign Candidates : NRI / NRI ward/ OCI / PIO / Foreign Nationals Candidates:
- Candidate’s parents resident certificate issued by the Embassy of that country complying with the Income Tax Rules / any other certificates to establish evidence that they are resident of that country / affidavit on Rs.100/- e-stamp paper to that effect.
- Candidate’s passport / VISA / Resident VISA.
- Citizenship of the candidate.
- Income Tax Documents required as per the Income Tax Act 1961.
- If NRI Ward – with Ward Certificate.
- If candidate is foreign medical graduate must submit screening test certificate.
- Candidate’s Study certificate for having studied outside India where applicable for the qualifying examination.Note: For the purpose of verification e-document may be considered with regard to NRI ward certificate subject to submitting the original at the time of taking the admission.
- For Foreign Nationals :
- Foreign national’s qualification registration certificate by the corresponding Medical Council or concerned authority in his / her own country from where he / she has obtained his / her basic medical graduate qualification.
- Obtain Temporary registration certificate from MCI/DCI within one month of securing admission.
- Please submit Three sets of attested photocopies of all the above mentioned documents arranged in same order. (Photo copies of the documents are to be attested by any Gazetted officer / Notary / Principal / Dean of the College)
- Candidates without original certificates/documents shall not be given admission in allotted Medical/Dental College. Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute/College/University and come for admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with the Institute/College/ University” shall not be given admission in allotted Medical/Dental College.
- NRI/Foreigner candidates not eligible under General category
The candidates who want to cancel their admissions are provided with the following refund policy. The candidates are advised to go through the policy before cancelling the same. No request will be entertained by the conducting body.
|Sr. No.||Particulars||Refund Eligible|
|1||Amount of Fee deduction in case of seat up-gradation from first round to second round||Only Rs. 10,000/- will be deducted|
|Amount of Fee deduction in case of seat surrender / resign / cancel before starting of MCC Mop-up round.|
|3||In case Candidate surrender/resign/ cancel after counselling period (Institutional Mop up round).||*No fees will be refunded (Candidate has to pay entire course fees and Stipendiary amount received)|
|4||Reimbursement Time Period.||10 Days|
|5||In case candidate surrender/resign/ cancel after final round of Counseling (Deemed)||candidate will have to pay entire course fee and Stipendiary amount received since that seat will go vacant.|
Candidates can follow our page to keep themselves updated and candidates may leave a comment for any query. They will be answered as soon as possible.
Official website: www.bldeuniversity.ac.in.
For more information, candidates can download the Brochure.