BLDE University MBBS Admission 2019 – BLDE University offers MBBS course at its constituent college, Shri. B. M. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Vijayapura, Karnataka. The counselling for MBBS seats will be started by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). All the students seeking admission to MBBS/BDS courses in this BLDE University have to follow the instructions as notified on the official website of Medical Counseling Committee www.mcc.nic.in or from the direct link will be given below.
BLDE University MBBS Admission 2019
The candidates who have qualified for NEET exam on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the National Testing Agency are eligible to apply for NEET Counselling 2019 for admission to MBBS & BDS Admission in Deemed Universities. The duration of MBBS is 4.5 years and 1 year of internship.
- Click here to check the notice regarding BLDE University MBBS Admission 2019.
The admission procedure includes registration, document verification, generation of admission letter and payment of fees. All the steps are to be followed to ensure admission. Non-fulfilment of any of the step would result in the cancellation of the seats.
Candidates are advised to go through the following points to ensure that they encounter no hindrances at the time of Admission procedure:
a) The candidates have to be physically present along with their parents at the time of document verification. The admission confirmation at the Institute or college will not be done if the requirement is not complied with.
b) The candidate has to produce his/her provisional allotment letter along with original certificates/documents required as per the Counselling Scheme for verification.
c) Both the Candidate & Parent should give Not arised undertaking for willingness to pay the fees as per University Norms. The detailed fee structure is mentioned below as per last year record.
d) Candidate should be present physically for photo verification and signature on allotment letter.
The candidates are required to get their following documents verified at time of admission as per last year record for reference purpose only. No request for any change will be entertained. Also, the Institute/Colleges reserves the right to cancel the admission in case of any discrepancy.
Submission of Original Documents for admission mandatory as per DGHS/MCC
- NEET-2019 UG Admit Card issued by the NTA
- NEET-2019 UG Result / Rank letter issued by NTA
- MCC Online Provisional allotment letter
- SSLC/SSC/10th class Marks Card & Passing certificate (Date of Birth Proof)
- PUC II / 10+2 / 12th Standard or equivalent examination marks card and Passing certificate.
- Five Recent passport-size coloured photographs with name and date.
- Character and Conduct certificate
- Physical fitness and Blood group certificate.
- Aadhar Card copy
- Candidate and Parent PAN Card Copy.
- An affidavit, in the format, signed by candidate and by Parent / Guardian in the presence of Public Notary on a stamp paper of Rs. 200/-
- Candidates claiming Admission under SC / ST / Locomotor disability category and OBC as declared by Government of India shall furnish the certificates to that effect issued by the competent authority (Certified English version).
- Domicile certificate for OBC candidates.
Following Original Documents shall be produced at the time of admission or can be produced at the time of joining the College.
- Migration Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Authentication letter from the College where the candidate has completed 10+2 or PUC-II or HSC
Mandatory Documents submission by NRI/Foreign Candidates: NRI / NRI ward/ OCI / PIO / Foreign Nationals Candidates:
- Candidate’s parents / blood relatives resident certificate issued by the Embassy of that country complying with the Income Tax Rules / any other certificates to establish evidence that they are resident of that country / affidavit on Rs.100/- e-stamp paper to that effect.
- Sponsorer / Candidate’s Passport / VISA / Resident VISA.
- Embassy certificate of the sponsorer
- Sponsorship affidavit (stating that sponsorer is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of study)
- Relationship affidavit (by both from Candidate and the Sponsorer stating that the relation of candidate with the sponsorer)
- Income Tax Documents required as per the Income Tax Act 1961, of the sponsorer.
- Candidate’s Study certificate for having studied outside India where applicable for the qualifying examination. Note: For the purpose of verification e-document may be considered with regard to NRI
ward certificate subject to submitting the original at the time of taking the admission.
- For Foreign Nationals: Candidate has to submit equivalence certificate from AIU for his qualifying
Below we mentioned the seat matrix for the convenience of candidates.
|All India General / UR Category||127 seats|
|NRI / Sponsor / Foreign / PIO / Others category||23 seats|
Fees Structure for MBBS course yearly payable
Following are the category wise details to help the candidates.
|Sl No||Category||Tuition Fees (Yearly Payable)|
|1||UR / General||17,00,000/-|
|2||NRI / Foreign / PIO / Others||USD $ Equivalent to INR Rs. 25,00,000/-|
- The fees are as per the recommendations of the “Fee Fixation Committee”, constituted as per UGC norms and the fee structure will remain in force for the entire period of the course.
- The above fees do not include an admission processing fee of Rs. 15000/- (one time) and, Hostel Fees (will be as applicable depending on the hostel allotted / available, approximately 1.25 lacks per year including food.)
Official website: www.bldeuniversity.ac.in.
For more information about BLDE University MBBS Admission 2019, candidates can download the notification.