BLDE University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 – BLDE University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 will takes place on the basis of the score of the NEET-2020 exam. All the candidates who want to be a part of BLDE University MBBS/BDS Admission process need to fill the application form for th same. The counselling process for BLDE University MBBS/BDS Admission will be done by MCC. The notification for BLDE University MBBS/BDS counselling will be available on mcc.nic.in. For more information about BLDE University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020, check this page.
BLDE University MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
The duration of MBBS is 4.5 years and 1 year of internship. All the candidates who wan to get admission must qualify the NEET 2020 to take part in couonselling process. The expected schedule for the conduct of the counselling process is provided here.
Expected Schedule For BLDE University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020
|Registration start date (1st round)||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Registration end date (1st round)||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Start date for choice filling (1st round)||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Processing of seat allotment (1st round)||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Result (1st round)||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Reporting (1st round)||Last week of Jun 2020|
BLDE MBBS/BDS 2020 Registration
All teh candidates who have qualified the NEET exam with the required minimu score or more than that will be eligible to take part in counselling process. All the candidates who want to take part in counselling process need to register themselves. As the counselling process for BLDE university will be conducted by MCC so candidates need to register on the official website of MCC i.e mcc.nic.in. Candidates are advised to enter all the relevant data carefully as the information entered by the candidates will be considered as final. There will be no provision for making changes in the application form. While filling the form candidates need to select their choice of preference for the colleges in which they want to get admission. After the seat allotement candidates need to report at the college with al the relevant documents.
BLDE MBBS/BDS 2020 Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure includes registration, document verification, generation of admission letter and payment of fees. All the steps are to be followed to ensure admission. Non-fulfilment of any of the step would result in the cancellation of the seats.
Candidates are advised to go through the following points to ensure that they encounter no hindrances at the time of counselling procedure:
a) The candidates have to be physically present along with their parents at the time of document verification. The admission confirmation at the Institute or college will not be done if the requirement is not complied with.
b) The candidate has to produce his/her provisional allotment letter along with original certificates/documents required as per the Counselling Scheme for verification.
c) Both the Candidate & Parent should give Not arised undertaking for willingness to pay the fees as per University Norms. The detailed fee structure is mentioned below as per last year record.
d) Candidate should be present physically for photo verification and signature on allotment letter.
BLDE MBBS/BDS 2020 Document Verification
The candidates are required to get their following documents verified at time of admission as per last year record for reference purpose only. No request for any change will be entertained. Also, the Institute/Colleges reserves the right to cancel the admission in case of any discrepancy.
Submission of Original Documents for admission mandatory as per DGHS/MCC
- NEET-2020 UG Admit Card issued by the NTA
- NEET-2020 UG Result / Rank letter issued by NTA
- MCC Online Provisional allotment letter
- SSLC/SSC/10th class Marks Card & Passing certificate (Date of Birth Proof)
- PUC II / 10+2 / 12th Standard or equivalent examination marks card and Passing certificate.
- Five Recent passport-size coloured photographs with name and date.
- Character and Conduct certificate
- Physical fitness and Blood group certificate.
- Aadhar Card copy
- Candidate and Parent PAN Card Copy.
- An affidavit, in the format, signed by candidate and by Parent / Guardian in the presence of Public Notary on a stamp paper of Rs. 200/-
- Candidates claiming Admission under SC / ST / Locomotor disability category and OBC as declared by Government of India shall furnish the certificates to that effect issued by the competent authority (Certified English version).
- Domicile certificate for OBC candidates.
Following Original Documents shall be produced at the time of admission or can be produced at the time of joining the College.
- Migration Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Authentication letter from the College where the candidate has completed 10+2 or PUC-II or HSC
Mandatory Documents submission by NRI/Foreign Candidates: NRI / NRI ward/ OCI / PIO / Foreign Nationals Candidates:
- Candidate’s parents / blood relatives resident certificate issued by the Embassy of that country complying with the Income Tax Rules / any other certificates to establish evidence that they are resident of that country / affidavit on Rs.100/- e-stamp paper to that effect.
- Sponsorer / Candidate’s Passport / VISA / Resident VISA.
- Embassy certificate of the sponsorer
- Sponsorship affidavit (stating that sponsorer is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of study)
- Relationship affidavit (by both from Candidate and the Sponsorer stating that the relation of candidate with the sponsorer)
- Income Tax Documents required as per the Income Tax Act 1961, of the sponsorer.
- Candidate’s Study certificate for having studied outside India where applicable for the qualifying examination. Note: For the purpose of verification e-document may be considered with regard to NRI
ward certificate subject to submitting the original at the time of taking the admission.
- For Foreign Nationals: Candidate has to submit equivalence certificate from AIU for his qualifying
BLDE MBBS/BDS 2020 Seat Matrix
There are total 150 seats which are distributes among the different categories. The distribution of seats among various categories for admission to MBBS/BDS course is given here as per last year’s data. Candidates can check the seats details for reference.
|All India General / UR Category||127 seats|
|NRI / Sponsor / Foreign / PIO / Others category||23 seats|
BLDE MBBS/BDS 2020 Fee Structure
Thr catergory wise fees structure for the course of MBBS at BLDE University is provided here. The fee structure given below is as per last year’s information available, so candidates can check for the same.
|Sl No||Category||Tuition Fees (Yearly Payable)|
|1||UR / General||17,00,000/-|
|2||NRI / Foreign / PIO / Others||USD $ Equivalent to INR Rs. 25,00,000/-|
- The fees are as per the recommendations of the “Fee Fixation Committee”, constituted as per UGC norms and the fee structure will remain in force for the entire period of the course.
- The above fees do not include an admission processing fee of Rs. 15000/- (one time) and, Hostel Fees (will be as applicable depending on the hostel allotted / available, approximately 1.25 lacks per year including food.)
Official website: bldeuniversity.ac.in.
For more information about BLDE University MBBS Admission 2020, candidates can download the previous year’s notification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.