CG Post Basic Nursing 2019 notification will be released by CG Vyapam. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur will conduct an entrance exam of CG Post Basic Nursing for providing admission to 2-years of Post Basic Nursing programme. It is the state level entrance exam through which students can get admission in nursing institutions of the state. CG Post Basic Nursing will be conducted one time in a year in June, 2019. Candidates can know the details about CG Post Basic Nursing 2019 such as application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc. from this page.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2019
Interested candidates could apply online as application form will be released in online mode only. To fill the application form, candidates have to visit the official website. Candidates must fill the application form on time otherwise he/she will not get ￼the admit card for the entrance exam. Candidates who will qualify the entrance exam will be selected for the further rounds.
|Application Form starts on||April 2019|
|Application form ends on||May 2019|
|Admit card released on￼||June 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||August 2019|
|Online registration for Counselling||September 2019|
The conducting body has released the counseling 2018 for Post basic B.Sc Nursing. Candidates are advised to carefully note down the dates for counseling 2018 for Post basic B.Sc Nursing. Candidates can check the same from the information given below.
The result will be released online at the official website. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will release the result after the successful completion of the entrance exam. The result can be checked by using Roll Number. This merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam. Merit list contains the list of candidates who will be selected for the next round.
Result: Click here to check the Merit List of Vyapam exam qualified applicants of PBBSc. (Nursing) 2018.
- Candidate should be a Native of Chhattisgarh.
- Candidates belonging to all categories should have passed Diploma in Nursing Examination with a pass in the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10 + 2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the University.
Application Form for CG Post Basic Nursing will be released by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur. Application form will be available at the official website and direct link provided below. Candidates who will fill the application form on time will only be allowed to take entrance test conducted to get admission in Post Basic nursing course at various colleges at Chhattisgarh. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure his / her eligibility. Request for submission of Application form after its last date will not be considered by the authority.
The amount paid by the candidates:-
- General Candidates- Rs. 200/-
- OBC Candidates- Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates- Rs. 100/-
How to Apply
- The candidates who are willing to apply for CG Post Basic Nursing 2019 can check the details for applying.
- Visit the official website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in Click on the button “Application form”.Click on the CG Post Basic Nursing 2019 Application Form.
- Are you a citizen of India– tick-mark the box “Yes” or “No” as applicable.
- Candidate’s Name- in capital letters, exactly same as in the 12th class mark sheet.
- Father’s Name– in Capital Letters as in 10th board passing certificate. Please do not use “Shri” before the name.
- Mother’s Name- in Capital Letters as in 10th board passing certificate. Please do not use “Shrimati” before the name.
- Date of Birth– select your date of birth from the drop-down box. The date of birth should be as mentioned in the 10th class board certificate.
- Roll number of class 10th- please enter the roll number of class 10th as given in the 10th class board Admission Ticket.
- Gender– select male/female/other as applicable.
- Category– select GEN/OBC/SC/ST as applicable.
- CG domicile– Are you a person living in Chhattisgarh. Select “Yes” or “No” as applicable.
- Class– drop down the class from the box to select class such as Ex-Service Man, Freedom Fighters, and Others etc. Select your class as applicable.
- PH– Do you belong to a Physically handicapped category. Select “Yes” or “No” as applicable. If you belong to PH category, then the candidates will be required to pay a certain amount of fees.
- Height– mention your height in centimeters.
- Weight– mention your weight in kilograms.
- Upload photo and signature- For uploading photo and signature, a candidate will need to download the download image format. Please select download image format. Take a printout of the page and paste your photograph in the 3.5×4.5 cm space provided. Now as shown in the box paste your photo and put your signature below. In the other box given put your left thumb impression clearly. Now scan this page and upload as Jpeg format. Please do not use any dot in between the images to segregate the images. The size of the file should not be less than 40KB and more than 50KB. Please name the file in Alphanumeric letters. Now upload the file in a separate window which will upon when you select browse.
- Religion– select your Religion from the drop-down box.
- Do you belong BPL family- Please select “Yes” if you fall in Below Poverty Line family category or else No.
- Two identification marks– Please mention any two visible marks for identification like a mole etc.
- Are you a Jammu and Kashmiri Migrant- select “Yes” or “No” as applicable.
- Do you belong to a Krishak family- select “Yes” or “No” as applicable.
- Aadhar number– insert your Aadhar card number.
- Driving license- please mention your driving license number.
- Candidate’s bank account information– the correspondent has to provide the account number of the bank he has an account with.
- Contact information– to contact please mention the correct information regarding your contact details. Please mention your House Number, Street Name, District, Town, City, Post Office and others.
- Mobile no – please provide an active valid 10 digit mobile number. Do not use “0” before the number.
- Email Id – it is mandatory for every applicant to possess a valid Email Id. If the candidate doesn’t have an email id they should create one. The candidates are informed that no information will be sent through the post.
- Exam district– please select the exam district from the drop-down box. The candidate will be allowed to pick the center from 02 districts allotted for exam centers.
- Declaration-the candidates will have to select “I Agree” if they consent to the information provided.
Note: Candidates won’t be allowed to edit their details after submission of application form and fee payment. So, fill in the details precautiously.
Admit Card will be released on the official website. Candidates can get their admit card after successful completion of the Application form. Those candidates who filled the application form on or before its last date can only be able to download their admit card. Candidates can download it online by entering their Registration Id. Candidates must download CG Post Basic Nursing Admit Card and take two printouts. Candidates have to bring that downloaded admit card at the exam center. Without Admit Card, no candidates will be allowed to take entry in the examination hall.
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will release the Answer key for Post Basic Nursing Entrance Exam after the successful completion of the test. Answer key is released online at the official website. Candidates who appeared in the Entrance test will be able to check his / her answer key by using its application form number and date of birth. With the help of this answer key, candidates can estimate their marks and also cross their marks with the official answer key’s answers.
The examination will be an objective type exam and candidates will be asked multiple choice questions in the examination. The total number of questions that will be asked in the examination will be 100. Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for every correct response and there will be no negative marking for an incorrect response.
The board will release an important notice counselling for Post basic B.Sc Nursing. Candidates need to register themselves for the counselling process online before the last date i.e September, 2019. Candidates can check the list of documents required at the time of counselling given below.
- Click here to check the Nursing 2018 Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course counselling Information.
List of documents required at the time of counselling and admission
Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
For more information of CG Post Basic Nursing 2018 – Download Information Brochure
Insofar, official details of CG Post Basic Nursing Admission 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as CG Post Basic Nursing releases CG Post Basic Nursing Admission 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.