CLAT 2020 Question Paper – Consortium of NLUs has published official CLAT question papers for UG and PG exams at consortiumofnlus.ac.in. The same can also be downloaded from this page. Using the CLAT 2020 question papers candidates can get the question asked in the exam. Since CLAT is an online exam, the hardcopy of the question paper is not provided. Util the official papers are uploaded, the memory-based questions and answers can help candidates estimate their CLAT 2020 scores. For more details read below.
CLAT 2020 Question Paper
The CLAT 2020 question paper has 5 sections that are English Language, Current Affairs, including General Knowledge, Legal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Techniques. Check the official CLAT 2020 questions below:
|CLAT 2020 question papers||Download here|
|CLAT UG 2020 question papers||Download PDF|
|CLAT PG 2020 question papers||Download PDF|
More Question Papers
More Previous Year Question Papers for CLAT Undergraduate (BA LLB) are given below.
|Year||Download question paper|
|CLAT Question Paper 2021||Click Here|
|CLAT Question Paper 2020||Click Here|
|CLAT Question Paper 2019||Click Here|
|CLAT Question Paper 2018||Click Here|
|CLAT Question Paper 2017||Click Here|
|CLAT Question Paper 2016||Click Here|
|CLAT Question Paper 2015||Click Here|
|CLAT Question Paper 2014||Click Here|
|CLAT Question Paper 2013||Click Here|
|CLAT Question Paper 2012||Click Here|
|CLAT Question Paper 2011||Click Here|
|CLAT Question Paper 2010||Click Here|
|CLAT Question Paper 2009||Click Here|
|CLAT Question Paper 2008||Click Here|
If you are looking for CLAT LLM Question Papers please visit here.
How to Download CLAT 2020 Question Paper?
The question paper for CLAT 2020 can be downloaded by simply following the steps as provided below –
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to download CLAT paper.
Step 2: After this, the question paper pdf will appear on the screen.
Step 3: You can save a copy of the question paper and can download it for future reference.
CLAT Study Material
Structure of CLAT 2020 Question Paper
The following is the structure of CLAT 2020 Question Paper. Candidates can read and check the explanation of each and every element from down below.
- It signifies the serial number of the question paper booklet.
- This shows the set code that the candidate has received.
- Candidate has to write their admit card number in digits in this space.
- Here, the applicants need to sign clearly.
- This space is signified for the invigilator to sign.
- The point number 6 has the important instructions for the applicant.
CLAT Important Links
CLAT 2020 Question Paper Pattern
Check the question paper pattern for both CLAT UG and PG given below.
- Type of questions: The question paper consists of multiple-choice questions
- No. of questions: There are 150 questions in the question paper
- Marking scheme: Each question is of 01 marks. In case of incorrect answers, 0.25 marks are deducted.
Distribution of questions
|Topics||No. of questions|
|Current Affairs, including GK||35-39|
- Type of questions: CLAT PG question paper consists of multiple-choice questions
- No. of questions: There are 120 questions in the CLAT PG question paper
- Marking scheme: Each question is of 01 marks. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of incorrect answers
Questions are framed from the topics such as:
- Constitutional Law
- Law of Contract
- Family Law
- Public International Law
- Tax Law
- Environmental Law
- Criminal Law
- Administrative Law
- Property Law
- Company Law
- Labour & Industrial Law
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply