CMC Vellore Result 2020 of MBBS Admission releases after the declaration of NEET-UG 2020 result. MBBS candidates have to sign in to the application site using their application number & date of birth and have to enter their NEET UG 2020 Roll number, Score and All India rank at CMC Vellore official website i.e cmch-vellore.edu. After that, they also have to apply to the Tamil Nadu Selection Committee for the counseling process under Management quota in Self-financing Medical Colleges, Tamil Nadu. Only those candidates whose names appeared in the Tamil Nadu Management quota rank list for seats in Self- financing Medical Colleges of Tamil Nadu are eligible for MBBS admission at CMC, Vellore. For more information regarding CMC Vellore Result 2020 of MBBS Admission, read the article below.
CMC Vellore Result 2020 of MBBS Admission
All selected candidates have to undergo a medical fitness check up and admissions are based to Medical fitness clearance by the Medical Board, CMC, Vellore. Treatment for pre-existing illnesses is not be covered by the Institution. The complete schedule for CMC Vellore Result 2020 of MBBS Admission is given below.
|NEET UG 2020 Result||First week of Jun 2020|
|CMC Vellore Result 2020 of MBBS Admission||to be announced|
Selection Process of CMC Vellore 2020 for MBBS Admission
The complete selection process of CMC Vellore 2020 for MBBS Admission is provided below.
- After the declartion of the NEET-UG 2020 result, all MBBS candidates have to submit their NEET UG 2020 score, all India rank and roll number at the official website of CMC Vellore.
- After that, they also have to apply to the Tamil Nadu Selection Committee for the counseling process under Management quota in Self-financing Medical Colleges, Tamil Nadu.
- candidates whose names appear in the Tamil Nadu Management quota rank list for seats in Self financing Medical Colleges of Tamil Nadu are eligible for MBBS admission at CMC, Vellore.
- MBBS candidates have to enter their Tamil Nadu Management quota rank number and ARNo at official website i.e cmch-vellore.edu within a fixed period of time, as per schedule.
- Selections are based on three broad categories i.e Open, Minority Network, and CMC Vellore Staff quota.
Documents Required for CMC Vellore 2020 for MBBS Admission
Candidates allotted to Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore by the Tamil Nadu Selection committee have to report to the Principal’s office, Senate Hall, Carman Block, CMC College Campus, Bagayam within the fixed time with the following documents which is given below:
- Allotment letter by the Tamil Nadu Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai
- 12th Mark/Grade Sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination
- NEET UG 2020 Result sheet
- A course certificate from the Principal of the College/School where you studied for the qualifying examination, showing the duration of the course and subjects were taken.
- Conduct and character certificate from the Principal of the College/School where you studied last.
- Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University (for candidates who have passed any qualifying examination other than the Higher Secondary course examination, Government of Tamil Nadu).
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Community Certificate if applicable.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Baptism Certificate and/or Confirmation certificate for Christian Minority candidates.
- Proof of Minority Network Category Certification status
- Four passports sized color photographs
Fee structure for CMC Vellore 2020 for MBBS Admission
Below we mentioned the fees to be paid at the time of registration for admission is as given in the table below
|One time College fee at Admission||7,300|
|Other Annual Fee||23,605|
|One-time payment to University||14,425|
Note: Fees once paid will not be refunded.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.