CMC Vellore Result 2019 of MBBS will be declared after the declaration of NEET UG 2019 Result. MBBS applicants have to sign in to the application site using their application number and date of birth and enter their NEET UG 2019 Roll number, Score and All India rank at CMC Vellore official website. Candidates have to submit their NEET UG 2019 marks can check the CMC Vellore Result 2019 of MBBS Admission. Candidates can check the complete information of CMC Vellore Result 2019 of MBBS Admission here.
CMC Vellore Result 2019 of MBBS Admission
Candidates who will appear in NEET UG 2019 Entrance Exam this year must score 50 percentile in the Undergraduate NEET 2019 examination ( 40 percentile for candidates applying for seats in the SC/ST quota).
|NEET UG 2019 Result||05 Jun 2019|
|CMC Vellore Result 2019 of MBBS Admission||after 05 Jun 2019|
Admission of MBBS candidates in Christian Medical College, Vellore
Candidates allotted to Christian Medical College, Vellore by the Tamil Nadu Selection committee need to report to the Principal’s office, Senate Hall, Carman Block, CMC College Campus, Bagayam within the stipulated time with the following documents:
- Allotment letter by the Tamil Nadu Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai
- Mark/Grade Sheet of the qualifying examination (+2)
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination
- NEET UG 2019 Result sheet
- A course certificate from the Principal of the College/School where you studied for the qualifying examination, showing the duration of the course and subjects were taken.
- Conduct and character certificate from the Principal of the College/School where you studied last.
- Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University (for candidates who have passed any qualifying examination other than the Higher Secondary course examination, Government of Tamil Nadu).
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Community Certificate if applicable.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Baptism Certificate and/or Confirmation certificate for Christian Minority candidates.
- Four passports sized colour photographs
Note: All selected candidates have to undergo a Medical fitness check-up. Admissions are subject to Medical fitness clearance by the Medical Board, CMC, Vellore. Treatment for pre-existing illnesses will not be covered by the Institution.
Fee structure for MBBS Candidates
Below we mentioned the fees to be paid at the time of registration for admission is as given in the table below
|One time College fee at Admission||8,800|
|Other Annual Fee||14,705|
|One-time payment to University||13,425|
Note: Fees once paid will not be refunded.