DU FMSC MBBS/BDS Admission 2020: DU FMSC offers admission into 4½ years, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) followed by 1-year compulsory rotating Internship Training and 4 years of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course followed by 1-year compulsory rotating Internship Training in University of Delhi. The DU FMSC MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 will take place on the basis fo the score of the NEET 2020. Candidates can get more information about DU FMSC MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 on this page.
DU FMSC MBBS / BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
All the desirous candidates will have to apply at the site of Delhi University i.e du.ac.in only. There are 3 colleges of DU that will take part in this common counseling.
- Lady Harding Medical College (LHMC)- (only female candidates)
- Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC),
- University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) and Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS)
Candidates can check the expected schedule here for the conduct of admission process here.
Expected Schedule for Admission DU FMSC MBBS / BDS Admission 2020 is given below:
|Schedule for Admission||State Counselling|
|First Round of Counseling|
|Registration/Payment & Choice Filling||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||Last week of Jun 2002|
|Result||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Reporting||1st week of Jul 2020|
DU FMSC MBBS/BDS 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to register themselves for the admission process. All the NEET qualified candidates will be eligible to take part in counselling process for which they need to fill the online apllication form. Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of DU i.e du.ac.in before the last date. The candidates have to submit their
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Mailing Address
In order to submit the application form successfully candidates need to pay the required amount of application fee. If any candidate fails to pay the required application fee, then the application will be considered as incomplete. The application fee amount as per last year’s data is as follows.
- SC/ST and Person with Disabilities (PWD) Rs. 1000/-
- For all other categories (Unreserved, OBC, etc.) Rs. 1500/-
- The registration fee has to be paid during the online registration process through one of the available online payment options. It may be noted that the application submission process shall be completed only after payment of the online registration fee.
You also need to upload Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression in the prescribed format. After the date expires, the merit list will be displayed on the website at du.ac.in and candidates will have to attend the counseling process.
DU FMSC MBBS / BDS Admission 2020 Counselling
The counseling for 85% Delhi Quota shall be done by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India through online mode. The candidates are required to fulfill all the modalities for Registration for counseling as specified by MCC, Govt. of India at www.mcc.nic.in.
Given below are the important information regarding counselling of MBBS BDS 2020.
- Admission would be made strictly on the basis of allotment through online counselling merit of the eligible candidates determined by marks obtained in the NEET-UG examination-2020 and as per their option, exercised online by them, done by MCC, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. The candidates shall have to follow the guidelines for counselling as and when displayed by MCC, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India (www.mcc.nic.in).
- No communication would be sent to the individual candidates. The candidates should have to keep themselves updated and follow the prescribed procedure on the specified date & time to be notified in due course on website www.mcc.nic.in/Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Government of India), www.fmsc.ac.in and www.du.ac.in.
- The leftover seats/stray vacancy seats provided by MCC will be filled up through the final mop-up round
Note: Candidates appearing in last round/mop-up round of counseling and offered admission in such Last Round candidate must carry their original certificates in person and they will have No Right to surrender their seats once accepted and NO extension of time for joining will be granted. After the successful allotment of seats by MCC, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, the candidate must produce original certificates before the Faculty of Medical Sciences for allotment of UG (MBBS/BDS) seat.
Surety Bond Money
A bond worth Rs.3.0 lac with two sureties should be executed by the candidates at the time of their provisional admission. The admission will not be valid unless and until the Surety Bond is executed by the candidate. The proforma of Surety Bond is available on website: www.fmsc.ac.in. The student shall have to pay the Surety Bond money of Rs.3.0 lac to the Institution/ University in the following circumstances:-
(a) If student/candidate leaves the college/Institution or resigns from the seat after 2nd round of counseling.
(b) If the student leaves the course before its completion.
(c) If the admission of the student is cancelled/ terminated by the University on account of unsatisfactory performance/ misconduct/ indiscipline etc. The Original Certificates of the students would be kept in the custody of the admitting Institution and would be returned only after completion of the course or on payment of Surety Bond money, as the case may be.
- The candidates, who have been admitted in a course, shall be required to join the assigned institution by the stipulated date.
- The candidates must report to the college concerned by the date mentioned in their admission letter for completing the admission formalities at allotted college failing which his/ her admission is liable to be cancelled.
- As soon as a candidate is allotted his/her selected seat, he/she will be provisionally admitted in that course. College fee will be paid at college.
- The candidates who have been provisionally admitted in a course shall appear before a Medical Board on the dates given by the concerned College/Institution for medical examinations. A candidate shall not be allowed to join the course if he/ she is found medically unfit for the course.
- The decision of the Medical Board will be final in this regard.
- The candidates who do not appear before the Medical Board or are found medically unfit shall not be allowed to join the course.
Documents required at the time of counseling and admission
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- NEET-UG-2020 Admit Card (Self –attested copy)
- NEET-UG-2020 Scorecard (Self –attested copy)
- Aadhar Card (Self –attested copy)
- Matriculation Certificate for proof of DOB (Self –attested copy)
- 12 Marksheet & 12 Certificate (Self –attested copy)
- Certificate from the Principal of the School stating that the school is recognized & located in NCT region. It conducts regular classes and that the candidate has attended 11th & 12th in the same school
- Character Certificate (Self –attested copy)
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe certificate (Self –attested copy)
- Father’s SC/ST Certificate (Self –attested copy)
- Person with Disability (PWD) certificate (Self –attested copy)
- Entitlement Certificate for C.W. category
- OBC Certificate (Self –attested copy)
- OCI card (Self –attested copy)
Note: The candidates are required to bring Printout of Application Form as well and Original Certificates along with 02 sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of Counseling.
DU FMSC MBBS/BDS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form candidates must first read the eligibility criteria carefully and must confirms that they fulfills the eligibility criteria. If any candidates found ineligible at any stage of admission process then teh candidature will get rejected.
- Age criteria – The candidates should have completed the age of 17 (seventeen) years.
- Upper age limit- 25 years
- Relaxation- 5 years for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes.
- Qualifying examination – Passed the 12th class examination under 10+2 system conducted by the C.B.S.E/ Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination/ Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
- Subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English.
- Region Requirement- Only candidates who have studied 11th & 12th within National Capital Territory of Delhi are eligible.
- Marks Requirement- a minimum of 50% marks (for General), 40% marks (for SC/ST/OBC category candidates) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology, 45% (for Gen-PWD) and 40% marks (for SC- PWD /ST- PWD /OBC- PWD).
- NEET Qualification – It shall be necessary for a candidate to qualify the NEET-2020 exam with a minimum of the 50th percentile, 45th percentile for UR-PwD and 40th percentile for SC, ST, OBC, SC- PwD, ST- PwD & OBC- PWD candidates.
- Medical fitness – applicant should be medically fit for the course.
DU FMSC MBBS/BDS 2020 Admission Procedure
Online Registration for counseling:
The candidates are required to register themselves online on www.mcc.nic.in /Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Govt. of India) to participate in Counselling of UG (MBBS/BDS) courses – 2020.
Admissions (After successful allotment of MBBS/BDS seats by MCC for 85% Delhi Quota)
- Only those candidates who are allotted seats in colleges affiliated to University of Delhi, after successful allotment of seats by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Government of India) are required to register themselves for admission online at Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi website www.fmsc.ac.in online link – Application for admission to MBBS/BDS for 85% Delhi Quota. They are required to complete the Registration by uploading their documents, photograph, signatures and the online payment of Registration Fee.
- Before initiating the registration for admission, the candidates are advised to refer to UG (MBBS/BDS) Bulletin of Information 2020 thoroughly.
- Any candidate, who has not been allotted any seat in the University of Delhi under 85% Delhi Quota or if otherwise ineligible to register for admission, somehow registered himself/herself on www.fmsc.ac.in, in such cases their registration will be invalid and no refund of fee will be done under any circumstances.
Admission Process after successful Allotment of seats by MCC/Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Government of India):
- All the candidates seeking admission to the Under-graduate (MBBS/BDS) courses are required to register online on the website: www.fmsc.ac.in.
- Online registration details for admission to the Under-graduate (MBBS/BDS) courses are available on Faculty website:- www.fmsc.ac.in.
- As a first time user, the candidate shall create the login details.
- The applicant shall now log on to using “registered email-id” and created “password” to fill the online registration form.
- The applicant shall click the “Save” and proceed to check the details filled in the form.
- The same login information is used every time to log in to the applicant’s account.
DU FMSC MBBS/BDS 2020 Merit List
The counseling for admission to UG (MBBS/BDS) courses 2020 for quota – 85% Delhi Quota will be undertaken by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, all applicants may regularly visit Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Govt. of India) website: www.mcc.nic.in in this regard. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the score of the NEET 2020 exam. The merit list will carry the names of all the candidates who are shortlisted for the counselling process on the basis of the NEET 2020 score.
DU FMSC MBBS/BDS 2020 Reservation
Reservation for candidates belonging to different categories is provided for admission to MBBS/BDS course. All the candidates who belongs to any of the category can claim ofr the same. The details of reservation are as follows.
|ST||7 1/2 %|
|Armed Forces (CW)||5%|
DU FMSC MBBS/BDS 2020 Seat Matrix
The seat intakes according to thereservation for MBBS and BDS courses is given below as per last year’s data. Candidates can check the seat details for reference.
About DU FMSC
Faculty of Medical Sciences is the part of Delhi University which offers admission to various medical courses on the basis of NEET score. Students who want to get admission into DU FMSC must have to appear in NEET exam. DU FMSC provides great learning interface to candidates for various medical courses. The counselling For Admisison to DU FMSc. will be conducted by MCC.
Official Website: du.ac.in.
For getting more information download the Previous Year’s Information brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.