The admission into 4½ years, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) followed by 1-year compulsory rotating Internship Training and 4 years of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course followed by 1-year compulsory rotating Internship Training in University of Delhi, Faculty of Medical Sciences will be announced. Also per directions, there will be common counseling for Delhi University, New Delhi. Therefore, there will not be any separate registration for the counseling in DU.
DU FMSC MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 – University of Delhi
All the desirous candidates will have to apply at the site of Delhi University i.e du.ac.in only. There are 3 colleges of DU that will take part in this common counseling.
- Lady Harding Medical College (LHMC)- (only female candidates)
- Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC),
- University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) and Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS)
Among the 100% seats, 85% of quota seats are reserved for Delhi State as ordered by Supreme Court India. The admission will be done on the basis of Rank/ Marks of NEET-UG-2019 conducted by NTA. The rest of the seats i.e 15% seats falling under All India Quota (AIQ) are allocated directly by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
Important dates for NEET UG Admission 2019
|Registration begins||01 Nov 2018|
|Date of Examination||05 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||05 Jun 2019|
Schedule for Admission DU FMSC MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 is given below:
|Schedule for Admission||State Counselling|
|First round of Counselling||Last week of Jun 2019|
|Last date of Joining||2nd week of Jul 2019|
|Second Round of Counselling||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|Last date of Joining||2nd week of Aug 2019|
|Registration/Payment and Choice filling for Mop up Round||2nd week of Aug 2019|
|Choice filling/ Locking for Mop up round||3rd week of Aug 2019|
|Seat Allotment for Mop up round||3rd week of Aug 2019|
|Last date of Joining||Last week of Aug 2019|
|Counseling for 2nd Mop-Up Round (BDS Only)|
|Fresh Registration/Payment & Choice Filling||last week of Aug 2019|
|Choice Locking||1st week of Sep 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||1st week of Sep 2019|
|Publication of Result||1st week of Sep 2019|
|Reporting at allotted College||2nd week of Sep 2019|
|Stray Vacancy Round for BDS||3rd week of Sep 2019|
Candidates have to register themselves for the admission process. For this they required to visit the official website of DU i.e du.ac.in and register before the last date. The candidates have to submit their
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Mailing Address
Online Registration: Click here to do registration.
You also need to upload Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression in the prescribed format. After the date expires, the merit list will be displayed on the website at ipu.ac.in and candidates will have to attend the counseling process.
|Specifications for||Format||Max size||Dimension|
|Photograph||JPEG, GIF||80 KB||30mm X 45mm|
|Signature||80mm X 3.5 cm|
|Thumb impression||30mm X 60mm|
- Age criteria – The candidates should have completed the age of 17 (seventeen) years.
- Upper age limit- 25 years
- Relaxation- 5 years for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes.
- Qualifying examination – Passed the 12th class examination under 10+2 system conducted by the C.B.S.E/ Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination/ Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
- Subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English.
- Region Requirement- Only candidates who have studied 11th & 12th within National Capital Territory of Delhi are eligible.
- Marks Requirement- a minimum of 50% marks (for General), 40% marks (for SC/ST/OBC category candidates) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology, 45% (for Gen-PWD) and 40% marks (for SC- PWD /ST- PWD /OBC- PWD).
- NEET Qualification – It shall be necessary for a candidate to qualify the NEET-2019 exam with a minimum of the 50th percentile, 45th percentile for UR-PwD and 40th percentile for SC, ST, OBC, SC- PwD, ST- PwD & OBC- PWD candidates.
- Medical fitness – applicant should be medically fit for the course.
DU FMSC MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 – Counselling
According to last year information, counseling would be held in the counseling hall and candidates will be called in batches so that seats can be allotted to them in a particular college offering the course. Dates and venue will be notified soon. Courses and the colleges available at the time of his/ her counseling, the candidate would select any one course in any particular college.
The candidates provisionally admitted in a course will also appear before a Medical Board as suggested by the University. Candidates will have to appear on the dates given by the concerned College/Institution for medical examinations. Unfit candidates would not be allowed to join the course. Apart from that, an undertaking will have to be given in writing by the candidate to the effect that they have been pursuing MBBS/BDS courses anywhere in India.
Tiebreaker preparing merit list
- The candidate who attains higher marks in Biology/BioTechnology in the NEET -UG-2019 shall be placed higher.
- The candidate obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the NEET-UG -2019 shall be laced higher.
- Last resolution would be age criteria i.e candidate older in age.
Surety Bond Money
Candidates will sign a bond of worth Rs.3.0 lac along with submission of 2 sureties at the time of provisional admission. The admission is invalid unless Surety Bond is submitted in the prescribed proforma to be obtained from www.fmsc.ac.in. this amount will be paid to the Institution/ University if the student leaves the course before its completion. As part of security- candidate’s Original Certificates would be kept in the custody of the admitting Institution.
- The candidates will receive an admission letter after satisfactory counseling.
- They shall then report to the concerned college and complete the admission formalities.
- The admission at this point will be provisional in that course. Only after paying the course fees at the college it will be confirmed.
- Selected candidates will also appear before a Medical Board for medical fitness for the course. You will bring all the mentioned documents at the time of counseling and at the time of reporting at the college allotted to you
Documents required at the time of counseling and admission
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- NEET-UG-2019 Admit Card (Self –attested copy)
- NEET-UG-2019 Scorecard (Self –attested copy)
- Aadhar Card (Self –attested copy)
- Matriculation Certificate for proof of DOB (Self –attested copy)
- 12 Marksheet & 12 Certificate (Self –attested copy)
- Certificate from the Principal of the School stating that the school is recognized & located in NCT region. It conducts regular classes and that the candidate has attended 11th & 12th in the same school
- Character Certificate (Self –attested copy)
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe certificate (Self –attested copy)
- Father’s SC/ST Certificate (Self –attested copy)
- Person with Disability (PWD) certificate (Self –attested copy)
- Entitlement Certificate for C.W. category
- OBC Certificate (Self –attested copy)
- OCI card (Self –attested copy)
Note: The candidates are required to bring Printout of Application Form as well and Original Certificates along with 02 sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of Counseling.
As per last year!
|Name of Medical College||Seats to be filled in 85% Delhi Quota Seats||Seats to be filled in by D.G.H.S. 15% AIQ||Seats to be filled through “Central Pool Scheme” (NGOI)||Total Seats|
Instructions for the candidates for DU FMSC MBBS / BDS Admission 2018
For general information, candidates may check the previous year instruction of DU FMSC MBBS / BDS Admission.
Official Website: www.du.ac.in.
Insofar, only the registration process is started for DU FMSC MBBS / BDS Admission 2019. Information on this page is as per last year and for reference purpose only. As soon as the official information will release by the University, the same will be updated here.