GATE 2021 Login – The candidates can create GATE login 2021 at gate.iitb.ac.in. To create, GATE 2021 login, the candidates need to enter the name, e-mail id, mobile number, and password of their choice. GATE 2021 login is available at GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS). GATE 2021 login consists of the enrollment id / e-mail id and password. GATE 2021 login shall be used to fill the application form, download the admit card, answer key, response sheet, view the result, and download scorecard. Check more information regarding GATE 2021 login from this page.
Latest: The last date to apply for GATE 2021 has been extended until October 14, 2020. Click Here to Apply.
GATE 2021 Login
GATE 2021 login credentials are generated after the completion of the registration process. Check the table given below to know about the important dates regarding GATE 2021 login.
|GATE 2021 Login||Dates|
|Apply for GATE 2021 and create login at GOAPS||14 Sep – |
|last to apply for GATE and create login with Late Fee|
14 Oct 2020 up to 5:00 pm
GATE 2021 Login: Click here to access GATE 2021 login window.
Official Website: gate.iitb.ac.in.
GATE 2021 Login Credentials
GATE 2021 login consists of the following details:
- Enrollment id
Enrollment ID: After the registration for GATE is completed, the enrollment id is generated automatically. The enrollment is is sent to the candidate’s registered e-mail id and contact number. It is unique for all the applicants.
Password: During the registration, the candidates need to create the password. The strong password must be between 8 to 15 characters. The candidates can follow the points given below in order to create a strong GATE 2021 password.
How to Create GATE 2021 Candidate Login?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to create GATE 2021 login.
- Click on the direct link given above.
- After following the step given above, the GOAPS portal will open.
- Next, enter the valid e-mail address. mobile number, name and select the password.
- After entering the details, submit the details.
How to Access GATE 2021 Login Window?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to access the GATE 2021 login window.
- Access the link given above.
- After following the step given above, the login window as shown below will open.
- Now, enter the enrollment id / e-mail address, password, and captcha code.
- After entering the details, click on the ‘submit’ button.
What to Do If Forgot GATE 2021 Login Details?
If in case the candidates have forgotten their GATE 2021 login details, then, they can follow the steps given below to get them back.
- Go to the official website and then, go to the login window.
- Next, click on the button, ‘forgot enrollment id and password’ button.
- After following the steps given above, the following options will open. Select the suitable option and get the login credentials back.
Step 4: If you select option 1:
- Then, enter the mobile number and e-mail id / enrollment id.
- If you select option 2, then, enter the enrollment id, OTP, new password.
Uses of GATE 2021 Login
By accessing the GATE 2021 login, the candidates can perform the following activities:
- Fill the GATE 2021 application form: After the completion of registration, through GATE 2021 login, the candidates can complete the details in the application form, and finally submit it.
- To do correction in the application form: By entering the GATE 2021 login credentials, the candidates can correct the details in the application form.
- To download GATE 2021 admit card: The candidates can download GATE 2021 admit card by entering the login credentials at GOAPS website only. In order to download GATE 2021 admit card, the candidates need to enter enrollment id / e-mail address and password.
- To check the status of the application form: Through GATE 2021 login, the candidates can check the status of the application form. The status of the application form depicts these things; received, under scrutiny, accepted, defect status, status after rectification, rejected with valid reasons.
- For downloading response sheet, question paper and answer keys: By entering the enrollment id / e-mail address and password, the candidates can download their response sheet, question paper, and answer keys.
- For checking GATE 2021 result: The candidates can check GATE 2021 result from the GOAPS website. Also, after accessing the GATE 2021 login window, the candidates can also download their scorecard.
About GATE 2021
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is conducted at the All India level. It is a computer-based entrance examination which is held to offer admission in M.E. / M.Tech / M.Arch / Ph.D courses. GATE is conducted for 27 subject papers. GATE is held for the duration of 3 hours. There are 65 questions in GATE. The exam consists of two types of questions; multiple-choice questions and numerical answer type questions.
FAQs for GATE 2021 Login
Q. How can I generate GATE 2021 login credentials?
Q. How can I access my GATE 2021 login window?
Q. How can I download GATE 2021 admit card?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.