GATE 2020 Login – IIT Delhi has provided GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) 2020 at appsgate.iitd.ac.in. It is a candidate login which is to be used for applying, editing details, downloading admit card, checking result of GATE 2020, etc. Login in GOAPS is created during the registration process. To access it, candidates need to enter enrollment id / e-mail id and password. Check GATE 2020 login important dates, functions, and more details from below.
Latest: Challenge in GATE 2020 answer key has been started. Access GOAPS from the link below to contest challenge in answer key.
GATE 2020 Login
GATE 2020 login is like an account that is created to keep all your information safe and secure. This can be accessed by using the GATE login details that are your GATE enrollment Id and a secret password. The enrollment ID for the login is automatically generated after the registration. However, the candidates can create their own GATE Login password.
|GATE 2020 Login||Dates|
|Last date to apply for GATE 2020 and create login at GOAPS|
|Dates to apply for GATE and create login with Late Fee|
|Login to edit details in GATE 2020 form||15 Oct 2019|
|Downloading of admit card from||03 Jan 2020|
|Declaration of GATE 2020 result||16 Mar 2020|
GATE Alert: Click here to join aglasem notifications to get alerts about GATE 2020.
Login here: Click Here to access GOAPS 2020 for for GATE 2020 Answer Key, Response Sheet, Result.
Forgot login details? Click here to GATE 2020 Login Details
What to Do If Forgot GATE 2020 Login Details?
In case the candidates have misplaced or forgot their login details i.e their enrollment ID and password, they need to get them back. To do so they can access the link available on this page as per the steps below:
- Click on the link available on this page
- Next, on the open window, the candidates need to click on the link that says “forgot enrollment ID or password” as shown below:
- After that, the following window opens. Check on the suitable option as per you and get the details back.
Accessing the GATE 2020 Login
Once the registration is done the candidates get an auto-generated enrollment Id over their email ID. The candidates use it and the password that they have created to log in and access all other things under the login. To access the log in the candidates have to follow the steps below:
- Click on the login link that is available on this age as per schedule
- The following window opens on a new tab:
- Enter the GATE 2020 enrollment ID and password and enter the captcha as asked.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button next.
- You are now logged into the GOAPS Portal.
GATE 2020 Login Enrollment ID and Password
Enrollment ID: The Enrollment ID is auto-generated by the system and is unique for all the candidates. The Enrollment ID contains the one alphabet (G), followed by 100, another alphabet (not specific) and then two digits. Example – G100P11
Password: The length of the password should be between 8 to 15 characters. Other than that the candidates are advised to ensure that the password is not easy to guess. As a standard format, the candidates are advised to keep one upper and lower case, a numeric value and a special character in their password.
Importance of GATE 2020 Login
Why is the login important and why you should keep your login details safe and a secret? Well, the reason is that the candidates get to perform all the GATE 2020 related activities under the login itself. In addition to that, the login keeps all your personal data safe like your GATE payment information, your personal data as filled in the application form and much more.
Under the GATE 2020 Login the candidates:
- Fill the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Make correction in the application form
- Uploads all the important documents for filling the application
- Get their admit card to appear in the exam
- Check their exam response sheet, question paper and answer keys.
- Check their GATE Result
How to Create GATE 2020 Candidate Login?
To create the GATE 2020 log in the candidates have to follow the steps below. Once these steps are done, the candidates can start with all the other processes that lead to appearing for the exam. The registration is done at GOAPS and the login is created over the same portal.
- Click on the Register link available on this page when the registration for GATE 2020 starts.
- The following window opens:
- Enter your Full Name (as per the qualifying degree certificate), a valid e-mail address, mobile number and then choose a password of your choice.
- Upon registration, an e-mail containing the GOAPS Enrollment ID will be sent to the candidate. Candidates must note this enrollment ID without fail.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.