GATE Previous Year Question Papers with Answers.
Get here GATE Papers of past years solved. The GATE question papers of all subjects are given here year wise. GATE Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions for all 22 subjects are available. You can download the pdf files of GATE Papers for free.
- GATE 2018 Question Papers with Answers
- GATE 2017 Question Papers with Answers
- GATE 2016 Question Papers with Answers
- GATE 2015 Question Papers with Answers
- GATE 2014 Question Papers with Answers
- GATE 2013 Question Papers with Answers
- GATE 2012 Question Papers with Answers
Also read: GATE exam preparation.
GATE Examination Solved Question Papers
After the GATE exam is conducted, the organizing IIT publishes all the papers officially. This is useful for the GATE aspirants who will be appearing in the upcoming Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. GATE Question Papers with Solutions is necessary to understand the paper pattern, and level of difficulty. You will find in the above pages, Previous GATE Papers with Answers of the following papers.
- AE – Aerospace Engineering
- AG – Agricultural Engineering
- AR – Architecture And Planning
- BT – Biotechnology
- CE – Civil Engineering
- CH – Chemical Engineering
- CS – Computer Science And Information Technology
- CY – Chemistry
- EC – Electronics And Communication Engineering
- EE – Electrical Engineering
- GG – Geology And Geophysics
- IN – Instrumentation Engineering
- MA – Mathematics
- ME – Mechanical Engineering
- MN – Mining Engineering
- MT – Metallurgical Engineering
- PH – Physics
- PI – Production And Industrial Engineering
- TF – Textile Engineering And Fibre Science
- XE – Engineering Sciences
- XL – Life Sciences.
GATE Question Papers PDF can be downloaded from the respective year pages. To practice from these papers, you must solve the GATE papers in a simulated test environment.
- Each paper contains 65 questions of 100 marks.
- In the one mark questions, 1 mark is given for correct answer, and 1/3 mark is deducted for incorrect answer.
- In the two mark questions, 2 marks are given for correct answer, and 2/3 mark is deducted for wrong answer.
- In the numerical answer type questions there is no negative marking.
In 2007 and 2008, there used to be 85 questions in each paper. In 2009, the number of questions was changed to 60. Since 2013, the number of questions in GATE paper is 65.