The National Testing Academy (NTA) has released the online application form for NEET 2019. Candidates who were eagerly waiting to take the examination can start filling the application form by clicking on the direct link provided on this page, or by visiting the official website of ntaneet.nic.in. Candidates will first have to register in order to fill in the application form. It is advised to all the candidates aspiring for a future in medical science to must take the examination but before applying for the same candidate should check the eligibility criteria that is required by the conducting body. The complete stepwise process on How to fill NEET 2019 Application Form is given in the article further for the ease of candidates.
How to fill NEET 2019 Application Form?
The application form once filled and submitted cannot be taken back by the candidate. Although there will be a time given by the conducting body during which candidates can correct the application form if any wrong information has been provided by them. The admit card will consist of the information a candidate provided in the application form, therefore, no false information should be given in the application form. All the dates regarding NEET 2019 can be checked in the table given below.
|NEET 2019 Application Form||Important dates|
|Start date of application form||01 Nov 2018|
|Last date to apply||30 Nov 2018|
|Correction of application form||14-31 Jan 2019|
|Examination date||5 May 2019|
NEET 2019 Application Fee
The candidates who are willing to apply for NEET 2019 will have to pay an application fee at the end of application form filling. Any application form without the fee confirmation will not be accepted. The fee once paid will not be refunded or used for the next examination to the candidate. The fee amount to be paid by the candidate is as per the category they belong to and the fee to be paid is given below.
- For Unreserved categories: Rs.1400/-
- For OBC/SC/ST/PWD/ Transgender: Rs.750/-
NEET 2019 Registration
A candidate who s to apply for NEET 2019 examination will first have to register as a user through the official website ntaneet.nic.in. The registration process helps the candidate generate a provisional application number and password with the help of which he/she can fill the application form whenever they are willing to before the last date to apply. The process to register is explained below.
- Visit the official website.
- Go to the link “Apply online”
- Follow the instructions and submit the details needed there.
- The personal details to be filled are:
- Candidate name
- Mother’s Name
- father’s name
- Date of birth
- Gender, nationality
- the candidates will then have to provide their contact details that are a mobile number and email.
- At the if you are satisfied with the information that it is correct click on to “Next and Preview”.
- If not click on to “Reset”
- After clicking on to Next and preview a provisional application and password will be generated for the candidate y sending an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- This Id and password will be sent to the candidate on the registered Email and mobile number.
Steps To Fill NEET 2019 Application Form
Filling NEET 2019 application form is basically a four-step process, candidates after successful registration can log in with this Id and password to fill in the application form that will be available on the website itself.
If a candidate wishes he/she can directly go to filling the application form from the registration window. The steps to fill in the application form is elaborated for candidates here.
Step 1. Information
As the candidate will start to fill in the application for he/she will first have to provide the personal, contact and education details as asked in the application form. the details to be filled by the candidate is given below.
- Name of candidate
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Father’s/ Mother’s occupation
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Aadhar number
- The choice of examination center
- The language of question paper
- Mobile number
- Permanent address
- Correspondence address
- Details of Parent
- Class 10th details
- Class 11th details
- The institution of class 12th
- School education board
- Qualifying examnation code
- State/ District of class 10th, 11th, and 12th
Step 2. Uploading of image
The candidates will then have to upload a recent passport sized photograph and signature of themselves in the application form. The specifications of the photograph and signature are given below.
- Photograph: A scanned photograph of size 10kb to 200 Kb has to be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format only.
- Signature: Candidates have to upload an appropriate signature of themselves in the box provided in the application form. the signature is to be in JPG/JPEG format only and of size between 4kb to 30kb.
Step 3. Fee payment
The third step after completion of all the above successfully will lead the candidate to fee payment gateway. Candidates will have to pay the test fee through SBI MOPS (multiple option payment systems) in one of the following ways listed below.
- Through Credit/ Debit cards
- Through Net banking
- Through SBI e-challan that will be available on the website for candidates to download and pay the application fee.
Step 4. Application confirmation page.
The final step after filing the application form is to take a printout of the confirmation page that will be generated after successful completion of the application form This page it to be emailed by the candidate to the examination conducting authority.
Official Website: ntaneet.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.