|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
The IIIT Hyderabad offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD, Part time, and Post BSc courses. Students who seek admission in IIIT Hyderabad can get details of admissions in courses of their choice here.
IIIT Hyderabad – International Institute of Information Technology
- B.Tech Admission
- Dual Degree Entrance Examination (DDEE)
- Lateral Entry Admissions (LEEE)
- Postgraduate Admissions (PGEE)
- NTSE, Olympiad, KVPY Admissions (NOK)
The Undergraduate Admissions for IIIT Hyderabad is offered in the following streams:
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) (Four year programme)
- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) (Four year programme)
- B.Tech in CSE and MS by Research in CSE (Five year Dual Degree programme)
- B.Tech in ECE and MS by Research in ECE (Five year Dual Degree programme)
- B.Tech in Computer Science and MS by Research in Computational Natural Sciences (Five year Dual Degree programme) [CND]
- B.Tech in Building Science & Engineering and MS by Research in Building Science & Engineering (Five year Dual Degree programme) [BSD]
- B.Tech in Computer Science and MS by Research in Computational Linguistics (Five year Dual Degree programme) [CLD]
- B.Tech in Computer Science and MS by Research in Exact Humanities (Five year Dual Degree programme) [EHD]
Admission to PG programmes will be on the basis of the performance at the Postgraduate And PhD Entrance Examination (PGEE 2015) and an interview to be held at Hyderabad.
Lateral Entry admission is given after Second Year BE (or) B.Tech in CSE/IT/ECE 2015
The International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT-H) is an autonomous university founded in 1998. It was set up as a not-for-profit public private partnership (N-PPP) and is the first IIIT to be set up (under this model) in India. The Government of Andhra Pradesh lent support to the institute by grant of land and buildings. A Governing Council consisting of eminent people from academia, industry and government presides over the governance of the institution.
If you have any queries regarding admissions or entrance exams of IIIT Hyderabad, please ask in comments below.