IIMC Admit Card 2019 has been released by Indian Institute Of Mass Communication (IIMC). Candidates can download their admit card for IIMC entrance exam 2019 online at iimc.nic.in. To download it, candidates need to log in by entering their date of birth, mobile number or registration number. It is mandatory for every candidate to carry the IIMC Admit Card and identity proof along with themselves without which they will not be allowed to take the examination. Details regarding the admit card can be found in the article further.
IIMC Admit Card 2019
Candidates can able to download the admit card by entering details that were mentioned in the application form such as date of birth, application number. The important dates regarding IIMC Admit Card 2019 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|IIMC Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Admit Card release||21 May 2019|
|Entrance Examination for Odia/Urdu/Marathi/ Malayalam Journalism||25 May 2019|
|Entrance Examination for PG Diploma Course in Journalism Hindi/ English, Radio & TV Journalism and Advertising & Public Relations.||26 May 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the IIMC Admit Card 2019.
Official Website: iimc.nic.in
Date, Time and Venue for IIMC Entrance Exam 2019
How To Download IIMC Admit Card 2019
IIMC releasing the admit card for the candidate who apply for the entrance examination on the official website iimc.nic.in. Candidates can download this admit card from the website by following the steps provided below.
- Visit the official website.
- There a link provided for candidates to download the admit card.
- Click on the link to open a login page.
- On the page that opens provide either the Unique Registration No. or Mobile Number & Date of Birth.
IIMC Examination Centers
The center for examinations to be conducted by the institution are listed in the table below. Candidates can choose the center as per their choice, although it will be the decision of the institution to allot center to candidates.
IIMC 2019 Examination Pattern
The written test will be for 75 marks. Candidates will be judged on the following parameters.
- General Awareness, including an understanding of the current trends in social-political dynamics, social-cultural history, legal and Constitutional provisions, Rights of Citizens, Developmental issues – health, education, ecology and economy, Global developments and their impact on India.
- Aptitude and mental make up
- Language skills: written and oral
- Analytical and comprehension skills
- Ethics and values
- Social Consciousness
- Lateral thinking capabilities
- Brand awareness and recall (for Advertising & PR)
- Do carry the admit card on the date of examination.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget to the examination center.
- Carry an Id proof along with the admit card.
- Arrive 30 minutes before the examination time.