Jamia Hamdard MBBS BDS Admission Through NEET 2020 – Jamia Hamdard MBBS BDS Admission for the academic session 2020 will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET 2020. Interested candidates who are eligible and qualify NEET 2020, can apply for the admission. The online counselling for admission will be done by the Directorate General of Health Services. Candidates are required to visit mcc.nic.in for details on Counseling Schedule and counselling scheme. Candidates can check all the details related to Jamia Hamdard MBBS BDS Admission 2020 here.
Jamia Hamdard MBBS BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
Only those candidates who will be declared qualified in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2020 conducted by National Testing Agency are eligible to apply. Schedule of Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2020 is given below.
The schedule for MBBS BDS Admission Through NEET 2020 is given below-
|Last Date for Submission of online applications||04th week of Jul 2020|
|Closure of Admissions||04th week of Sep 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Jamia Hamdard MBBS BDS Admission 2020
Candidates shall be admitted to the first year of MBBS course only if she/he has passed a qualifying examination as under,
The Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than core course of English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education.
The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining the body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
The pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre-university or an equivalent Examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject.
The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a “University Examination” and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
B. Sc. examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
Eligibility for appearing in NEET -2020 is as per the provisions contained in Indian Medical Council Act-1956 and the Dentists Act-1948 as amended in 2020. Eligibility as per Regulations is as follows:-
- He/she has completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course.
- The upper age limit for NEET – 2020 is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016. The Age criteria for appearing in NEET – 2020 is as follows: For Candidates of Unreserved Category (UR) born on or between 05.05.1994 and 31.12.2002 For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PWD Category Born on or between 05.05.1989 and 31.12.2002
- Indian Citizens/ Overseas Citizens of India intending to pursue MBBS/ BDS from a foreign Medical/ Dental Institute also need to qualify NEET.
Jamia Hamdard MBBS BDS Admission 2020 Registration
Application form for Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2020 will be made available on the official website. Candidates who will successfully qualified the NEET 2020 can apply online for Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2020. Jamia Hamdard reserves the right to consider applications from Non-NEET / Non-JEE /Non-CLAT qualified candidates in case of non availability of suitable rank holders in a particular discipline subject to approval of the Competent Authority.
Counseling Procedure for Jamia Hamdard MBBS BDS Admission 2020
The selection for admission to the MBBS program in HIMSR shall be based strictly on basis of All India overall rank obtained in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 conducted by the NTA. The procedure for selection is as follows:
- The selection for admission to the MBBS Course in HIMSR shall be based strictly on basis of All India overall rank obtained in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET) 2020 conducted by the Board of Examinations. The online counselling for admission will be done by Directorate General of Health Services.
- They must read Notices posted from time to time and Frequently asked questions displyed on the website of Medical Counselling committee of DGHS, Govt. Of India. Institute will comply with orders from MCI & DGHS in all the matters related to amission and counselling.
- The selected candidates shall have to undergo medical examination by a Medical Board set up by the HIMSR, consisting of Faculty members of the Institute. If, in the assessment of the Medical Board, a candidate is found medically unfit will be informed to DGHS and decision of the DGHS in this regard shall be final.
Merit List for Jamia Hamdard MBBS BDS Admission 2020
Jamia Hamdard may select the candidates for admission on the basis of marks obtained in the Qualifying Examination or Interview or Entrance Test or any other mode as approved by the competent authority. Jamia Hamdard may select the candidates for admission on the basis of marks obtained in the Qualifying Examination or Interview or Entrance Test or any other mode as approved by the competent authority. The final merit list will prepare on the basis of the score obtained by the candidates in the NEET 2020 Exam.
Cut Off for Jamia Hamdard MBBS BDS Admission 2020
Cut off is basically the minimum marks required for the candidates to get the admission in the desired course. If you are giving the exam and waiting for your result then the cut off marks will help you to understand that whether you will qualify or not. Jamia Hamdard cut off is considered as the last rank of the candidate who is granted admission to the medical and dental college for the particular session. You can check the cut off for session 2020 of Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission from here. You can get the details of the last All India Quota rank, state quota rank and other detai
Seat Intake for Jamia Hamdard MBBS BDS Admission 2020
The following seat matrix is based on the previous year details!!!!
Number of Seats – 100
Allocation of Seats in different categories:
- General category (Unreserved) seats – 42
- Reserved category seats (For Muslims) – 43
- NRI Seats – 15
5% of the total annual intake of seats is reserved for candidates with locomotor disability under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 as per MCI norms.
The given fee structure is based on the last year information, yu can check it for the reference purpose-
|Admission Fee (one time)||Rs. 25,000/-||400$|
|Enrolment Fee (One Time)||Rs. 15,000/-||250$|
|Library Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 20,000/-||20,000 INR|
|Alumni Fund (one time) for The Alumni Association of Jamia Hamdard (TAAJH)||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 2000/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Supplementary Exams||Rs. 2,500/- per Paper||Rs. 2,500/- per Paper|
|Re-totaling Fee||Rs. 2,500/- per paper||Rs. 2,500/- per Paper|
|MBBS||General (Open Merit) seats||Rs. 10 lakhs per year|
|Minority Seats||Rs. 10 lakhs per year|
|NRI Seats||30,000$ per year|
Rules for Fees:
- The Annual course fees for MBBS/M.Sc./MD or MS/PhD are required to be deposited by the 31st day of July of every year of the academic session, and in case of failure to deposit the course fee in time as prescribed, the student shall be liable to pay fine of 1% per month and thereafter administration may take other necessary action.
- The full annual fee will be charged for MBBS Course for the final year which is taught for six months in the last year of the course.
- All the fees will be paid through online or Bank Demand Draft in favor of “Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research” payable at New Delhi.
- No fee concession is available for the students of MBBS, M.S.c., MD or MS, PhD Course, however, the HIMSR offers few Scholarships to eligible students and students can apply and avail the same as per the norms.
Official Website: jamiahamdard.edu
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.