Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2019 – Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission for the academic session 2019-20 is done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET 2019. Interested candidates who are eligible and qualify NEET 2019, can apply for the admission. The online counselling for admission will be done by the Directorate General of Health Services. Candidates are required to visit www.mcc.nic.in for details on Counseling Schedule and counselling scheme. Candidates can check all the details related to Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2019 here.
Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2019
Only those candidates who have been declared qualified in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2019 conducted by National Testing Agency are eligible to apply. Schedule of Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2019 is given below.
|Last Date for Submission of online applications||To be announced!|
|Closure of Admissions||To be announced!|
Candidates shall be admitted to the first year of MBBS course only if she/he has passed a qualifying examination as under,
The Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than core course of English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education.
The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining the body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
The pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre-university or an equivalent Examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject.
The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a “University Examination” and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
B. Sc. examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
Eligibility for appearing in NEET (UG)-2019 is as per the provisions contained in Indian Medical Council Act-1956 and the Dentists Act-1948 as amended in 2018. Eligibility as per Regulations is as follows:-
- He/she has completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course.
- The upper age limit for NEET (UG)- 2019 is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016. The Age criteria for appearing in NEET (UG) – 2019 is as follows: For Candidates of Unreserved Category (UR) born on or between 05.05.1994 and 31.12.2002 For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PWD Category Born on or between 05.05.1989 and 31.12.2002
- Indian Citizens/ Overseas Citizens of India intending to pursue MBBS/ BDS from a foreign Medical/ Dental Institute also need to qualify NEET (UG). (As per letter No. V.11011/14/2018-MEC/MEP dated 17.10.2018 of MoH&FW)
Application form for Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2019 will be made available on the official website. Candidates who have successfully qualified the NEET 2019 can apply online for Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2019.
The selection for admission to the MBBS program in HIMSR shall be based strictly on basis of All India overall rank obtained in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 conducted by the NTA. The procedure for selection is as follows:
- The selection for admission to the MBBS Course in HIMSR shall be based strictly on basis of All India overall rank obtained in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET) 2019 conducted by the Board of Examinations. The online counselling for admission will be done by Directorate General of Health Services.
- They must read Notices posted from time to time and Frequently asked questions displyed on the website of Medical Counselling committee of DGHS, Govt. Of India. Institute will comply with orders from MCI & DGHS in all the matters related to amission and counsellin
Number of Seats – 100
Allocation of Seats in different categories:
- General category (Unreserved) seats – 42
- Reserved category seats (For Muslims) – 43
- NRI Seats – 15
5% of the total annual intake of seats is reserved for candidates with locomotor disability under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 as per MCI norms.
|Admission Fee (one time)||Rs. 25,000/-||400$|
|Enrolment Fee (One Time)||Rs. 15,000/-||250$|
|Library Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 20,000/-||20,000 INR|
|Alumni Fund (one time) for The Alumni Association of Jamia Hamdard (TAAJH)||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 2000/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Supplementary Exams||Rs. 2,500/- per Paper||Rs. 2,500/- per Paper|
|Re-totaling Fee||Rs. 2,500/- per paper||Rs. 2,500/- per Paper|
|MBBS||General (Open Merit) seats||Rs. 10 lakhs per year|
|Minority Seats||Rs. 10 lakhs per year|
|NRI Seats||30,000$ per year|
Rules for Fees:
- The Annual course fees for MBBS/M.Sc./MD or MS/PhD are required to be deposited by the 31st day of July of every year of the academic session, and in case of failure to deposit the course fee in time as prescribed, the student shall be liable to pay fine of 1% per month and thereafter administration may take other necessary action.
- The full annual fee will be charged for MBBS Course for the final year which is taught for six months in the last year of the course.
- All the fees will be paid through online or Bank Demand Draft in favor of “Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research” payable at New Delhi.
- No fee concession is available for the students of MBBS, M.S.c., MD or MS, PhD Course, however, the HIMSR offers few Scholarships to eligible students and students can apply and avail the same as per the norms.
Official Website: www.jamiahamdard.edu