JEE Main 2017 Paper-2 (B.Arch./B. Planning.)
The JEE Main paper 2 will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission to B.Arch. and B.Planning courses. It will be held on April 02, 2017, in pen and paper mode. The candidates, who have applied for the examination, may now download the admit card, from the link provided below. The Result of JEE Main 2017 Paper 2 will be announced on May 27, 2017. Check complete details on JEE Main 2017 Paper 2 from this page.
JEE Main Answer Key 2017 – Answer key of JEE Main 2017 for exams held on 2nd, 8th, 9th April 2017. Get here.
Download Admit Card of JEE Main 2017 Paper 2 – From here
Steps to Download JEE Main 2017 Paper 2 Admit Card
The admit card of JEE Main 2017 can only be download online. CBSE will not post it at the candidate’s registered residential address. The process to download JEE Main 2017 Admit Card for Paper 2 is as below:
- Click on the link provided above.
- To login the admit card, portal enter Application Number, Date of Birth, and Security Pin.
- Click the ‘Login’ button.
- Check and download the admit card
Candidates will have to produce the admit card as a hard copy. It has to be ensured that all the details mentioned in it should be correct. It will be required during the JoSAA counselling as well, hence, the candidates must secure it properly.
JEE Main 2017 Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Part I||Mathematics||Objective type|
|Part II||Aptitude Test||Objective type|
|Part III||Drawing Test||Questions to test drawing aptitude|
JEE Main 2017 Paper 2 (B.Arch./B. Planning) syllabus
- Aptitude Test is expected to have 50 Objective Questions for 200 marks. Questions coming in this section test the general awareness, reasoning ability, analytical skills of the students. Get syllabus here – JEE Main 2017 Aptitude Test Syllabus.
- Maths Test is expected to have 30 Objective Questions for 120 marks.
- Drawing test is expected to have 2 Questions (on Memory, 2D Design) for 70 marks
Note: Drawing Questions have to be attempted on the separate drawing sheet placed with the answer sheet.
You can practice some of the questions given here –
Schedule of Exam
|April 02, 2017||1400-1700 Hours (IST)||3 Hours|
Eligibility for appearing in JEE (Main) – 2017: Click Here.
JEE Main 2017 Paper 2 (B.Arch./B. Planning) application form. Candidates of JEE Main 2017 have to apply online only. There is no printed application form for JEE Main. You can apply here.
The five subjects will be taken into account for calculation of percentile and normalization of qualifying examination marks for paper 2 (B. Arch./B. Planning)of JEE (Main) which are:
- Any one of (Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subject),
- Any other subject.
Note: If a candidate has appeared in six subjects in the qualifying examination, the subject (fifth or sixth) with better marks will be considered.
Rank list for admission to B.Arch/B.Planning (in institutions other than IITs)
- Resolution by marks obtained in Aptitude Test in Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) in JEE (Main). Candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by marks obtained in Drawing Test in Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) in JEE (Main). Candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by total normalised qualifying exam marks. Candidates obtaining higher normalised marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by finding the ratio of positive marks and negative marks. Candidate having higher absolute value of the ratio will be given better rank.
- If the resolution is not possible after this criterion, candidates will be given the same rank.
Guidelines for pen and paper based examination for paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) and paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) of JEE (Main): Click Here. Also you are advised to bring your own clip board, geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons.
Books recommended for JEE Main Paper 2
|A complete Self Study Guide for B.Arch Entrance Examination||Buy Online|
|Steps to Architecture (NATA) B. Arch Entrance Exam Guide||Buy Online|
|NATA & B.ARCH Question Bank: Entrance Examination||Buy Online|
|A complete Self Study Guide for B.Arch||Buy Online|
|NATA & B. ARCH Complete Self Study Material: Entrance Examination||Buy Online|
|NATA (B.Arch) Guide to Bachelor of Architecture Entrance Examination||Buy Online|
If you have any queries about JEE Main 2017 Paper 2 (B.Arch./B. Planning), please ask in comments below.