JEST Admit Card 2019 – Admit card for Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) will be available for download for all the exam center all over in India. Download Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) 2019 Admit Card before the exam. JEST 2019 Admit Card is also known as the hall ticket. Candidates who submitted their application forms on time will able to download their admit card from the link provided below on this page. It is important to carry a print out of the officially issued admit card along with a photo ID to the examination hall.
JEST Admit Card 2019
Admit card for Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) 2019 will be available for download from the JEST 2019 official website – www.jest.org.in. JEST Admit Card 2019 schedule is given below.
|Availability of JEST 2019 Admit Card||last week of Jan 2019|
|Date of exam||17 Feb 2019|
Admit Card: The Admit card of JEST 2019 will be downloaded form the official website www.jest.org.in.
About JEST 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card for the Joint Entrance Screening Test will available at JEST 2019 official website.
- Candidates can log in using email or username, and password.
- After downloading the JEST 2019 admit card, the candidate should print it and check that details in it are correct.
- Examination center allotted is mentioned in the JEST admit card.
- Carry the admit card of JEST 2019 exam along with valid photo ID proof to the exam center.
How to download admit card?
Locate the log in area on www.jest.org.in as shown in the image below. Here you have to enter the following details.
- Username or Email,
After logging in, you can see the admit card (if it has been issued). Attach a printer to your computer and print the admit card. Admit cards will not be sent by post/email. Bring a print-out of the downloaded Admit card and one of your photo-ids to the examination center.
JEST will be held at the locations indicated below.
JEST is a screening test for admission to Ph.D. and Int. Ph.D. programme of different participating institutes in physics and theoretical computer science/neuroscience. The JEST examination is conducted for two subjects only, namely, physics and theoretical computer science.
Institutes participating in JEST 2019
- Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES)
- Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI)
- Harish-Chandra Research Institute (HRI)
- International center for theoretical sciences (ICTS)
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA)
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc)
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER – Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram)
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST)
- The Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc)
- Institute of Physics (IOP)
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)
- Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR)
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
- National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA-TIFR)
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)
- Physical Research Laboratory (PRL)
- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)
- Raman Research Institute (RRI), Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP)
- Satyendra Nath Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences (SNBNCBS)
- TIFR Centre for Interdisciplinary Sciences (TIFR-TCIS)
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
- UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR),
- Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC).
- Bose Institute
Click here to check the list of Participating Institutes in Joint Entrance Screening Test 2019.