JNTUH MSc 2020– Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad will release the notification for admission into the following Full-Time M.Sc. Programs for the academic year 2020-21 in JNTUH. JNTU covers the main courses which are the M.Sc (Bio-Technology), M.Sc (Microbiology), M.Sc (Organic Chemistry) & M.Sc (Analytical Chemistry). Interested candidates will be able to fill the online application for the same as per the schedule. For more regarding JNTUH MSc 2020 read this article below.
JNTUH MSc 2020
All the interested candidates must note that the important dates and events regarding the JNTUH MSc 2020 Admission which are expected and it will be updated once the official notification arrives.
|Last date for receipt of applications without fine||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for receipt of applications with fine||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination||3rd week of Jul 2020|
JNTUH M.Sc 2020 Application Form
Candidates who are interested to take admission in M.Sc Course will be able to fill the Application Form on or before the last date of application form as per schedule date. Candidates are advised must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to download and fill the application form will be given on this once the official notification arrives.
Below given details are based on the previous year information brochure and it will be once the official notification arrives:
Application Form: The online application form will be available on the official website i.e. jntuh.ac.in.
Candidates must note that the incomplete application will be summarily rejected. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Applications must be completed in all respects and must be sent to the following given address which is as per the previous year information & will be updated once the official notification arrives.
The Directorate of Admissions,
JNT University Hyderabad,
Kukatpally, Hyderabad -500 085.
The application must be accompanied by the following documents (attested copies only).
- Certificate of Educational qualifications (SSC/Intermediate/Original Degree Certificate).
- Study Certificates for last 7 years for determining local status.
- Residence Certificates from MRO if there is private study.
- Integrated Caste Certificate from M.R.O. in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- Caste Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Three self-addressed enveloped of 30 cm X 10 cm size each with Rs.5/- stamps.
- Certificate of Date of Birth (SSC or Equivalent)
- Transfer Certificate
- In case of disabled candidate, Certificate issued by Medical Board.
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in Telangana State excluding the period of employment outside A.P. from M.R.O. in case of Non-Local candidates.
In this section the given eligibility criteria is as per the previous year information it will be updated once the official notification arrives, go through the details for more information.
Admission to all M.Sc. programmes will be made on the basis of performance in the entrance test conducted by the JNT University Hyderabad. The test will be of one hour duration consisting of 60 Objective type questions. Candidates securing equal marks in the Entrance Test will be bracketed for the purpose of award of ranking and at the time of admission, age will be taken into consideration, older candidates being given priority.
|M.Sc.(Bio – Technology)||25||Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3|
pattern of education in Physical,
Microbiology, Veterinary and
Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy,
Medicine (MBBS) or BDS with at
least 55% marks, Biotechnology
|M.Sc.(Organic Chemistry)||25||Bachelor Degree with Chemistry as one of the subject|
Colleges : IST : Institute of Science & Technology, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad-85.
JNTUH MSc 2020 Admit Card
Hall Tickets will not be posted to the candidates, it is the responsibility of the candidates to collect the Hall Tickets as per the schedule from the Office of the Directorate of Admissions, JNT University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad without which he/she will not be allowed for the Entrance Examination.
JNTUH MSc 2020 Entrance Exam Instructions
Candidates must go through the details given below which explains the important instructions regarding entrance examination which is as per the previous year information, go through the points for more information.
- Candidates will not be admitted after the commencement of examination and not allowed to leave the hall until the end of the examination.
- The Hall Ticket shall be produced at the time of examination, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Darken the appropriate circles of 1, 2, 3 or 4 in the OMR sheet corresponding to correct answer to the concerned question number in the sheet. Use HB pencil/Ball point pen (Blue or Black) only to darken the circles in the OMR Answer sheet.
- The hall ticket shall be preserved till the time of admission – without which the candidate is not
eligible for admission.
- No travelling expenses will be paid for journey undertaken for appearing for the Entrance Examination.
- Adoption of any kind of unfair means at the time of examination or taking part in any act of impersonation will render the applicant liable for cancellation of his/her script and forfeiture of his/her claim for appearing for the examination. Decision of the Chief Superintendent of the Examination Centre shall be final in all these matters.
- Issue of Hall Ticket and appearance at the Entrance Examination does not automatically entitle a candidate for admission.
- Mathematical Tables, Calculators, Pagers, Mobile Phones etc., will not be allowed into the Examination Hall.
JNTUH MSc 2020 Syllabus
It is mandatory to prepare for the entrance examination in order to prepare for the entrance exam & qualify the examination, then syllabus is very helpful. Candidates can go through the link which contains the syllabus for the JNTUH entrance exam, through the link for more information. In the syllabus following topics are covered which are: Bio-Technology & Chemistry.
Click here to download the syllabus for the JNTUH M.Sc admission.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad will release the result of the entrance exam which will be held as per the schedule for JNTUH M.Sc 2020 Admission. Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website OR through the direct link which will be provided on this page.
Result: The JNTUH M.Sc Admission 2020 result will be available on the official website i.e. jntuh.ac.in.Insofar, official details of JNTUH MSc 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.