Jorhat Kendriya Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020: Admissions are offered to various courses by the college through regular mode and distance mode of education. Application form is released online at jorhatkendriyamahavidyalaya.edu.in. Jorhat Kendriya Mahavidyalaya is affiliated to Dibrugarh University. Check complete information about Jorhat Kendriya Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020 by reading this page.
Latest: The application process has been started for Jorhat Kendriya Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020. Get the link below to apply for it.
Jorhat Kendriya Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
Along with the degree and certificate courses, the college also offers Higher Secondary admissions. Check important dates regarding the admission process below.
|Application Form releases for B.Sc 1st Sem||03-04 Aug 2020|
|Application Form releases for B.A.1st Sem||05-06 Aug 2020|
Jorhat Kendriya Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020 Notification
Click here to download the Jorhat Kendriya Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020 Notification
Jorhat Kendriya Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form for admission is made available by the college on its official website, jorhatkendriyamahavidyalaya.edu.in. The application process consists of filling the online form, downloading it, and submitting its print-out at the college. A direct link to fill the JKM Online form has provided here.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form for Jorhat Kendriya Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
Documents/Things Required to Fill Application Form for JKM Admission 2020
- Active mobile number
- Active email id
- Scanned photograph with resolution: 200(H) x277(V) pixel and file size below 100 KB.
- Scanned copy of signature in jpg/jpeg/pdf format with file size below 100 KB.
- Scanned copies of qualifying exam’s mark sheet and Passing Certificate.
- Bank Account details
Steps to Apply
Step 1: Access the application page/portal using the link on this page and click on ‘Apply online’ button.
Step 2: Register by entering basic details like name, DOB, mobile no. and email id.
Step 3: Password is sent to the registered mobile number/ email id. Login using mobile number and password to proceed further.
Step 4: Complete OTP verification.
Step 5: Pay the application fee amount.
Step 6: Fill personal details, academic details and upload the required documents.
Step 7: Submit the application form. Download and print the completed form.
Jorhat Kendriya Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020 Courses Offered
Check the various degree and certificate courses offered by JKM through regular and distance mode for 2020-21 admission.
- BA (Honours) and BA (Non-Honours)
- Political Science
- B.Sc (Honours) and B.Sc (Non-Honours)
- 3-year Undergraduate courses with following major subjects: Assamese, Economics, English, Sociology, Political Science.
- Postgraduate programmes in following subjects: Assamese, Education, Sociology, Political Science, Economics, English.
Self-financing Certificate courses
- Cutting & Embroidery
- Organic Farming
- Satriya Dance
- Diploma course in Tea Plantation & Management
- B.Voc in Small Tea Garden Management
Jorhat Kendriya Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020 Seat Intake
Check the strength of the BA and B.Sc regular mode programmes below.
Bachelor of Arts
- BA Degree Programme: 300 seats
- BA Degree Programme (Major):
Bachelor of Science
- B.Sc Degree Programme: 200 seats
- B.Sc Degree Programme (Major):
Jorhat Kendriya Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020 Admission Procedure
The first step of the admission procedure is the submission of application forms. Those candidates who submit applications before the due date are considered for admission by the college authorities. The list of selected candidates is put up 2 days before admission on college website and notice board.
The students who intend to study BA/B.Sc major course have to appear for a screening test or viva-voce, conducted by the respective departments. Selection of students to these courses is made based on screening test/ viva-voce.
Jorhat Kendriya Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020 Seat Reservation
Check below the number of seats kept reserved for applicants belonging to certain categories.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||07%|
|Scheduled Tribe Plains (STP)||10%|
|Schedule Tribe Hill (STH)||05%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||03%|
Reservation under Special Quota
|Son/Daughter of College Employee||01||01|
|From village under Community Extension Care||01||01|
Jorhat Kendriya Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The candidates can look at the fee details for BA and B.Sc semester courses below.
- Admission Fee —– Rs. 150.00
- Establishment Charge —– Rs. 500.00
- Library Fee —– Rs. 75.00
- Exams Fees (Internal) —– Rs. 200.00
- Electricity Charge —– Rs. 150.00
- College Dev. Fund —– Rs. 500.00
- Identity Card —– Rs. 80.00
- Library Card —– Rs. 20.00
- Campus Maintenance —– Rs. 50.00
- Cycle Stand Fee —– Rs. 10.00
- Co-operative Fee —– Rs. 05.00
- Building Renovation —– Rs. 200.00
- Welfare Found —– Rs. 100.00
- Common Room —– Rs. 20.00
- Career Counselling —– Rs. 15.00
- Scout and Guide —– Rs. 05.00
- Departmental Journal —– Rs. 40.00
- Miscellaneous Account —– Rs. 150.00
- NSS —– Rs. 20.00
- Insurance —– Rs. 25.00
- Function Fee —– Rs. 150.0
- Students Union —– Rs. 40.00
- Games & Sports —– Rs. 85.00
- Affiliation —– Rs. 20.00
- Renewal —– Rs. 10.00
- Magazine —– Rs. 100.00
- Registration —– Rs. 280.00
- Tuition Fee
- Major Student (Per Month @70/-) —– Rs. 840.00
- Non-Major (per month @60/- —– Rs. 720.00
- Practical (where applicable) —– Rs. 300.00
- Migration Fee (where applicable) —– Rs. 350.00
- Transfer Certificate (where applicable) —– Rs. 100.00
Official Website: jorhatkendriyamahavidyalaya.edu.in
For more information about Jorhat Kendriya Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020, Download Prospectus
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.