Kaziranga University Admission 2019 – Sprawling across 50 acres of nature-enhanced campus, KU is a multifaceted educational centre of excellence. It was established by the Assam Private University Act No. XII of 2007 under Section 2 (f) of UGC Act, 1956 and approved by AICTE. KU believes in the ideology of holistically combining the serenity of a natural environment with an international quality of educational facilities.
It comprises of the following Schools:
- School of Engineering & Technology
- School of Business
- School of Basic Sciences
- School of Computing Sciences
- School of Social Sciences
Kaziranga University Admission 2019
Candidates seeking admission into Kaziranga University have to fill the application form for various courses. Candidates can also be advised to ensure eligibility criteria before applying for the admission. The programme/ course registration is scheduled as first week of August 2019 at KU Campus, Koraikhowa, Jorhat. The exact date of registration for different programmes will be communicated soon.
Schedule for Kaziranga University Admission 2019 is given below.
|All Undergraduate programmes except B.Tech||First week of Aug 2019|
|B.Tech programme||First week of Aug 2019|
|All Post Graduate programmes except MBA||second week of Aug 2019|
|MBA programmes||second week of Aug 2019|
All the candidates who are eligible can fill their Application with any mode (online or offline). Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction carefully and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates can also apply online from the official website.
How to Apply
- The students can download the application form from www.kazirangauniversity.in and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- or
- They can visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
For MBA (All specialization)
- Appeared or passed Bachelor’s degree examination from any UGC recognized University preferably with 50% in Graduation with English as a mandatory subject.
- Qualified in any National Level Management Admission Test such as CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT or KUEST.
- In case of MBA Tourism Management, candidate must appeared or passed Bachelor’s degree examination from any UGC recognized University preferably with 55% in Graduation with English as a mandatory subject.
A 3 year graduate degree in commerce with minimum 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
For BBA, B.Com, Integrated BBA – MBA and Integrated B.Com – MBA
Passed 10+2 (Science/Commerce) with 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of reserved category).
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational as one of the subjects. Obtained atleast 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
Passed B.Tech. / B.E. in relevant field. Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of reserved category) at the qualifying examination.
- Any graduate with mathematics as one compulsory subject at HS (10+2) level
- MA / M.Sc. in Physics, Mathematics and Statistics
Lateral Entry in 3rd Semester
Passed BSc (IT), BSc (CS), BCA and DOEACC / NEILIT – B Level.
For MSc. IT
Passed or appeared in Bachelor’s degree with Physics / Mathematics / Computer / IT as one of the subjects from any recognized university & have secured 45% or above aggregate marks (40% in case of reserved category).
For Integrated BSc – MSc IT
Passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics / Mathematics / Computer / IT as one of the subjects & have secured 45% or above aggregate marks (40% in case of reserved category).
For MSc Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Passed B.Sc. (Physics) with 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of reserved category)
- In case of M. Sc mathematics, Passed BSc in Mathematics, Statistics or Physics with 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of reserved category).
For Integrated BSc – MSc
Passed 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate. (40% in case of reserved category).
A graduate degree in Social Work / Arts / Science / Commerce / BBA with minimum 45% marks in aggregate from any recognized University.
For BSW, BA (Sociology), Integrated BSW – MSW and Integrated MA – BA (Sociology)
Passed HS/10+2 examination in Arts, Science, Commerce or a Diploma in Engineering with minimum 45% marks in aggregate from any recognized Board.
Fee & Payment Structure
Kaziranga University has a separate fee structure for different courses for Admission in academic year 2019 – 2020. Candidates must go through with these fee details. Fee must be submitted on or before its last date.
Click here to check fee structure for various courses.
Official website: www.kazirangauniversity.in.
For more details on Kaziranga University Admission 2019 download brochure.