Bodoland University Admission and Entrance Exam 2021: Bodoland University has released merit list for B.Ed admission 2021 in PDF format at bodolanduniversity.ac.in or candidates can also check it from below direct link. Whereas, BUCET B.Ed 2021 exam was conducted on November 18, 2021.
Bodoland University offers admission into M.A, M.Sc, MCA, M.Com, MBA, B.Ed, M.Ed, certificate and diploma courses. Selection for these courses is made based on merit of the qualifying examination. Entrance exam is conducted for various UG and PG Courses of BU. Check detailed information about Bodoland University Admission and Entrance Exam 2021 by scrolling down.
Latest – BUCET B.Ed 2021 merit list has released. Scroll down to check it.
Bodoland University Admission and Entrance Exam 2021
Admissions for M.Phil and Ph.D are notified separately from other courses. Schedule for admission and entrance exam for the same is updated here. Candidates can check important dates for course admissions.
Schedule of Bodoland University Admission 2021 for PG/B.Ed/M.Ed/Diploma/Certificate courses
|Applications start||02 Sep 2021|
|Last date to apply||15 Sep 2021|
|Last date to apply for M.Com / MBA / B.Ed/ M.Ed, Diploma and Certificate course||30 Sep 2021|
|B.Ed entrance exam date||14 Nov 2021|
|Release of B.Ed merit list||18 Nov 2021|
Bodoland University Admission and Entrance Exam 2021 Merit List / Result
Bodoland University has released merit list for B.Ed admission 2021. It has released in PDF format at bodolanduniversity.ac.in. Merit list includes the candidates name, caste, PWD and EWS status. The direct link to check the Bodoland University Admission and Entrance Exam 2021 merit List / result is provided below.
Bodoland University Admission 2021 PG Exam Date Notice
Click here to check the notice.
Bodoland University Admission 2021 Notification
Click here to download admission notification for PG, B.Ed, M.Ed, Diploma & Certificate courses.
Bodoland University Admission and Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form
The application form is made available by BU on its official website. The candidates can submit separate applications from different departments if they wish to. Direct link for the online form is given below.
– Click here to apply for Bodoland University Admission 2021 – PG/B.Ed/M.Ed/Diploma/Certificate.
Steps to Apply
Step 1: Generate Unique Registration ID from Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Assam. A confirmation SMS is sent to the mobile number provided after submitting Unique ID Registration Form.
Step 2: Next, click on application link provided above. This will open the application portal of Bodoland University.
Step 3: Read all the instructions and click on “Proceed” button at the bottom.
Step 4: Sign Up by providing following details.
- Contact Number
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
Step 5: After successful registration, login using Phone Number and Password.
Step 6: Fill all the details in the Bodoland University Application Form 2021.
Step 7: Before final submission, go through all the details furnished in the application form. After final submission, editing cannot be done.
Documents to be uploaded
- Recent Passport size photograph in jpeg format with dimensions 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm.
- Class 10th admit card/ mark sheet/ birth certificate etc for proof of date of birth
- Caste Certificate
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets and Passing Certificates.
- Gap year certificate, if applicable.
- Degree Mark sheets
- For B.Ed and M.Ed, if applicants are deputed by Govt. of Assam, study leave certificate/ No Objection Certificate is required.
Bodoland University Admission and Entrance Exam 2021 Courses Offered
The university runs the following programmes. The duration of the courses is also mentioned alongside.
|Certificate Course in Bodo||1 semester|
|Ph.D||As per BU Ph.D Regulation|
Bodoland University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Getting to know the eligibility criteria holds utmost importance for those seeking admission. The candidates can check below the eligibility conditions to be satisfied by the applicants.
MA, M.Sc, M.Com
- BA/B.Sc/B.Com with major/honours course in respective subject is required.
- A minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) must be secured in the qualifying degree.
M.Sc Computer Science and Information Technology: One of the following degrees is required.
- B.Sc with major/honous in concerned subject
- BCA/B.Sc (IT) with Mathematical Science at 10+2 level
- B.Sc with CS/IT as a pass course/ elective subject
- B.Sc with general pass course with 1-year Computer Diploma (PG) and Mathematical Sciences at 10+2 level
- BE/B.Tech (CSE/IT).
M.Sc Biotechnology: Those holding one of the following qualifications are eligible.
- Science Graduate with Honours in any of the Biological Sciences with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Pass course students having at least one biological subject and 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST).
MBA: Bachelor degree holders with 50% (45% for SC/ST) aggregate marks are eligible.
MCA: Those with BCA/B.Sc/B.Com/BA degree with Maths at 10+2 level or at graduation level are eligible. Minimum aggregate marks required: 50% (45% for SC/ST).
PGDHRE: Graduation in any discipline with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).
- Graduation or equivalent with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- If less than 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks are secured in UG degree, then the applicant must obtain 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) in PG degree course.
M.Ed: B.Ed/BT degree of Bodoland University or any other recognized university is required. Minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) in the qualifying degree are mandatory.
Certificate Course in Bodo: Graduation in any discipline with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).
Bodoland University Admission and Entrance Exam 2021 Seat Intake
Go through the table below that details the number of seats available in various courses for 2021-22 admissions.
|M.Sc (CS & IT)||30|
|M.Sc (Mathematical Sciences)||60|
|Diploma in Bamboo Technology (DBT)||20|
|MA (Political Science)||65|
|PG Diploma in Human Rights & Education (PGDHRE)||20|
|Certificate Course in Bodo||20|
Bodoland University Admission and Entrance Exam 2021 Seat Reservation
80% of the total seats are reserved for students from affiliated colleges of Bodoland University. Rest 20% seats are open for admission to students of all recognised universities. Category-wise reservation percentages are given below.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||07%|
|Scheduled Tribes Plains (STP)||10%|
|Scheduled Tribes Hills (STH)||05%|
|OBC, MOBC (Non-creamy layer)||15%|
|Persons with Disability (PwD)||03%|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
In addition to the above, following reservations are also applicable.
- 2 seats in each department (in addition to intake capacity) are reserved for sons, daughters and spouses of BU’s Employees.
- Total 5 seats (maximum 2 in each department) within intake capacity are reserved for candidates from Fringe village (within radius of 2 km).
Bodoland University Admission Procedure 2021
Check the selection criteria for admission to all programmes of the university below.
|Course||Basis of Selection|
|B.Ed, M.Ed, all PG, Diploma and Certificate courses||Merit of qualifying exam|
|M.Phil, Ph.D||Entrance Test|
After the application phase in over, merit list of candidates is published based on merit of qualifying exam or entrance test, whichever is applicable. Those whose names are present in the merit list can confirm their admission within the time allotted.
Admission on basis of Sports/ Extra Co-curricular Activities
Admission to a few seats (maximum 2 in each department) in PG, B.Ed & M.Ed courses is granted to those who have shown extraordinary proficiency in sports and extracurricular activities in last 3 years preceding graduation. Order of preference for admission is as follows:
- Represented the country in the International events.
- Represented their states in the National/International events.
- Represented their institutions in International/National events.
- Won prizes at recognized International/National level event.
- Won prizes at recognized State level competitions.
- Represented the University in NSS Camp at the National level.
- Those with NCC ‘C’ Certificates or participated in Republic Day Parade at National level under NCC.
The University came into existence in the year 2009. It is a state university that was established under Bodoland University Act, 2009. The Kokrajhar campus of Guahati University was upgraded to form the Bodoland University. It is situated in Debargaon, Kokrajhar district, Bodoland. BU is the first and only university that lies in Bodoland Territorial Area Districts (BTAD) region.
Kokrajhar (BTAD), Assam
Email- [email protected]
Official Website: bodolanduniversity.ac.in
To know more about Bodoland University Admission and Entrance Exam 2021, download last year’s Prospectus
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.