|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The Assam Don Bosco University offers a variety of Academic Programmes in Engineering, Management and Social Sciences both as campus programmes and through its Centre for Online and Distance Education – DBU Global.
Don Bosco University Admission 2017
Assam Don Bosco University has released the notification from eligible candidates to admission in Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses for the academic year 2017-18. Eligible candidates may apply online from the official website www.dbuniversity.ac.in. Candidates can check the complete information regarding Assam Don Bosco University (DBU) Admission 2017 application process, schedule dates and other information through this page below.
Schedule for DBU 2017 is given below.
|First Entrance Test – BTECH (Regular) for applicants
who have not appeared for JEE or State Entrance Tests
(Apply before 4 May 2017)
|06 May 2017|
|First Entrance Test – BTECH (Lateral Entry)
(Apply before 8 June 2017)
|10 Jun 2017|
|Commencement of Classes|
|BTECH (Lateral Entry||12 Jul 2017|
|All other programmes||26 Jul 2017|
DBU 2017 Application Form
Candidates visit the official website www.dbuniversity.ac.in to apply online application, register yourself using a valid e-mail ID. Follow the “Steps for Applcation” given on the portal and enter the required information. Submit the application using the Prospectus ID and Prospectus Key. Candidates can also fill their application form the direct link provided below.
Steps to fill Online Application
- Register on our application portal with your email address.
- After registration, check your email id to verify the e-mail id and activate your registration.
- Log-in using your email id and password
- Fill in the application form online. Please note that a partially filled application form will not be saved.
- After filling in the application form, click “Submit” and then on the next page, agree to the declaration and click on “Confirm Submission”.
- Preview your application and print it if you require.
- Go to the payment page, select the mode of payment.
- Online: you may pay using netbanking/debit card/credit card
- Offline: visit the university office.
Offline Application Form
Fill in the application form enclosed in the prospectus and post it to Registrar (Admissions), Assam Don Bosco University, Airport Road, Azara, Guwahati – 781017, Assam.
Download the application form from official website (www.dbuniversity.ac.in) fill it and post it to Registrar (Admissions), Assam Don Bosco University, Airport Road, Azara, Guwahati – 781017, Assam, with an application fee of Rs. 650.00.
Cost of Prospectus: Rs. 600 (Rs. 650.00 if applying by post), payable in cash, Net Banking, credit/debit card or DD in favour of ‘Assam Don Bosco University’ payable at Guwahat
BTECH: Admissions will be given on a first-come-firstserved basis into preferred branches (according to availability of seats) from the date the candidates fulfil eligibility criteria, i.e., have the result of the qualifying examination and a valid entrance test.
BCA, BCOM, BA (Honours): Admissions will be given on a first-come-first-served basis to candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria after the results of the qualifying examinations are declared.
At the time of admission, the candidates must be accompanied by their parent(s). The candidates must produce:
- Originals of marksheets and entrance test score cards (if applicable) for verification.
- Proof of date of birth
- Caste/Tribe/Community certificate if applicable
- Student health form, duly filled
DBU 2017 Counselling
The University has an Online distance education programme approved by the DEC. The on-line education portal of the university (www.dbuniversity.ac.in/dbuglobal) offers programmes in management and computer applications. On the anvil are programmes in child rights, environment sciences, financial markets management, teacher education, comparative religion, philosophy, social work, north-east India studies, etc.
The university has adopted a rolling pattern of admission right through the year to give maximum flexibility to applicants to enable them to juggle the demands of work and study at their convenience. The Centre is designed to make higher education available to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
- Enrol 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Study at a time and place, and pace that is of candidates choice, and,
- Plan your examination dates to suit your convenience and schedule.
For more detail of Assam Don Bosco University Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.