Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankradeva Vishwavidyalaya (MSSV) has officially announced the Admissions 2018 for the different courses such as the Masters in Philosophy, Masters in Law, Diploma in Human Rights and Diploma in Cyber Law. The Application form for Ph.D. and M.Phil courses is over now. Here, the Applicants can also find the details such as the important dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection procedure and many more.
Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya (MSSV) Admission 2018
The Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankradeva Vishwavidyalaya(MSSV) has introduced the diverse programmes in the disciplines of humanities, Arts, and Yoga Science in 1930 University has invited the Applicants to apply for the different courses such as the M.Phil. in Assamese, Education, English, and Sociology. P.hd. in Assamese, Education, English, and Juridicial Studies. Masters in Law(LL.M), Diploma in Human Rights and Diploma in Cyber Law. Applicants who are in seek for the admissions in the MSSV University can check the important dates of the Application Form.
|Released of Advertisement for the M.Phil and Ph.D. courses 2018-2019||11 Jul 2018|
|M.Phil. & Ph.D|
|Last Date to Fill the Application Form||25 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of the list of Eligible Candidates||27 Jul 2018|
|Date of Examination MSSVRAT 2018||31 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of the Result of MSSVRAT-2018||01 Aug 2018|
|Viva-Voice for the Selection of Candidates for Admission to M.Phil.||06 and 07 Aug 2018|
|Viva-Voice for the Selection of Candidates for Admission toPh.D.||06 and 07 Aug 2018|
|Declaration of the Result of selected Candidates||08 Aug 2018|
|Admission to session 2018 – 2019||13 and 14 Aug 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||16 Aug 2018|
|LL.M. & Diploma|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||25 Jan 2018|
Candidates are advised to check the minimum eligibility for the Admissions 2018.
- M.Phil. The candidate must pass the Post-Graduate Examination of this University/ from any University/Institute with minimum 55% marks in the subjects in which he/she wants to pursue the course. 5% of marks shall be relaxed in the case of the reserved category or for those who had obtained their master degree prior to 19th September 1991.
- Ph. D. Persons with a post-graduate degree (Master degree) from any recognized University Institute with at least 55% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA) 5% of marks in the eligibility norms shall be relaxed for the candidates of the reserved category. Above noted rules will also be applicable to overseas candidates who have obtained a masters degree from the statutory Indian/ foreign Universities.
- Admission for foreign students with 55% marks in the Master Degree or equivalent GPA, and relevant Passport and Visa, may be considered, subject to the ratification of the Vice-Chancellor.
- During the pendency of the Ph.D. programme, the candidate will not pursue any other parallel programme or course outside the programme.
The Application form for the admissions in different courses offered by MSSV University is over now. Before filling up the form Applicants are advised to read the desired information regarding Application Form given below.
Application Process is over now!
The Fee structure of the Application form for the MSSV University Admissions 2018 is Rs. 2000/-.
Mode of Payment: The Modes of Payment to the Application form 2018 of MSSV University are-
- Offline- The offline payment can be made through Cash or Demand Draft drawn in the favor of the Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya, payable at SBI Main Branch Nagaon.
How To Apply
Application Form for the MSSV University Admissions 2018 can be filled in two modes: Online or Offline.
- Offline mode: In this, the payment can be made from the office of the Registrar MSSV, Nagaon by the payment of Rs.2000/- through cash or demand draft payable at SBI Main Branch Nagaon. OR
- From the office of the Deputy Registrar MSSV, Guwahati campus on the payment of Rs. 2000/- through cash or demand draft payable at SBI Main Branch Nagaon. OR
- By post the Bank draft of Rs. 2000/- along with a self-addressed stamped envelope of size 25 cm x 30 cm addressed to Assistant Registrar at address-Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankradeva Vishwavidyalaya Srimanta Sankradeva Sangha complex Haladhar, Bhuyan path, Kalongpar Nagaon-782001. OR
- Download the form from the official website www.mssv.co.in fill all your details and send the form along with a draft of Rs.2000/- payable at SBI Main Branch Nagaon at address-Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankradeva Vishwavidyalaya Srimanta Sankradeva Sangha complex Haladhar, Bhuyan path, Kalongpar Nagaon-782001.
- Selection of candidates for admission shall be made on the basis of the MSSVRAT Admission Test.
- MSSVRAT shall comprise of two parts: Written and Viva Voice.
- The written examination of MSSVRAT shall be held on the following:
- Paper I: -Research Methodology (100 marks)
- Paper II: Subject concerned (100 marks).
- The qualifying marks of the written examination are 50% in each paper.
- The list of selected candidates shall be put on the Notice Board of the University and also in the website of the university www.mssv.co.in Information to the candidates shall not be conveyed individually. The candidates shall be called through email for interview on the date and venue to be decided by the University.
Appeared candidates can check their results on the official website. Candidates can download the MSSVRAT 2018 result from the website. Candidates are suggested to keep a printout of the result and preserve it for further admission process.
- Click here to check the Selected Candidates list for admission into the Ph.D. Programme 2018-2019 session.
- Click here to check the Selected Candidates list for admission into the M.Phil Programme 2018-2019 session.
Here we mention the Fee Structure of M.Phil Course below:
Here we mention the Fee Structure of Ph.D. Course below:
Official Website: www.mssv.co.in
For more details of MSSV University Admission 2018-2019, Download the Information Brochure.