|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management (ARGUCOM) has released notification to admission in BBA courses for the academic year 2016-17. Candidates can fill their application on or before the last date. Candidates can check the complete information of ARGUCOM application process, eligibility and other information on this page below.
|Last date of submission of Application Form||Extended up to 10 May 2016|
|Exam Date||22 May 2016 (Sunday)|
|Exam Timing||10:30 AM to 12:30 PM for BBA
10:30 AM to 1:30 PM for MBA
AET Examination Centres: Guwahati and Sivasagar
There are five schools that work in co-ordination with each other to design the curriculum.
- School of Entrepreneurship and Management
- School of Innovation and Technology
- School of Public Policy and Law
- School of Culture and Media
- School of Ecology and Sustenance
Eligible and Interested candidates may fill their application to admission in BBA courses at Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management (ARGUCOM) 2016 from the official website www.argucom.edu.in. The application must fill by candidates before the last date.
ARGUCOM Application Form 2016
Candidates seeking admission in BBA Courses can download their application for admission from the official website on or before the last date of application. Candidate are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before filling downloaded application. Candidates can also download the offline application from the direct link provided below.
- Application fee is Rs 500 (non refundable) [Rs 250 for SC/ST/PWD]
*Registration Fee is of Rs 5000 which is refundable in case of non-selection.
Instruction for Fill Up Application form and Admit card
- Fill in the form in black/blue ball point pen only.
- Mobile no., address for correspondence must be valid for at least 3 months from the date of filling the form.
- The photographs attached should be coloured passport sized photo of size 2.5x 3.5 and pasted (not stapled) in the spaces provided.
- Photographs and signature of candidate in the form and the admit card must be same. Different photographs or signature in the application form and admit card may lead to cancellation of the application form.
- For Gender tick in the box given. ‘Other’ is included for the third gender/transgender applicants as per the directive of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- For Category tick in the box given.
- Send the filled in application form and Admit Card (A) with Demand Draft to the address below.
Controller of Examinations (CoE)
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management
2nd Floor, Baruah Complex
A T Road, Sivasagar
Note: For any clarification, the Controller of Examination (CoE) may be contacted at mobile no. 9435157350 or VC: 9435059745/9435345213.
|Essential Qualification||Mode of Admission|
|60% and above-Direct admission.|
|Final HSLC students
|Students who may expect 60% marks in final HSLC exam can register for provisional admission.|
|Final HSLC students through
AET-UG (June, 2016)
|Final HSLC students can appear for the entrance test and qualify
HSLC passed students with less than 60% can appear for the entrance test and qualify
|For students appearing in MAT
The University would try to facilitate various state and central govt. sponsored scholarships for the students and also scholarships provided by various govt and semi-govt.organisations like AICTE, NEC, etc.
ARGUCOM 2016 Important Information
- A candidate is to apply in application form available in the University website along with Demand Draft of Rs 500 (non-refundable); Rs 250 (non-refundable)for SC/ST/PWD
- Registration Fee is of Rs 5000 which is refundable in case of non-selection.
- Registration fee is adjustable in case of selection.
- PI and GD arranged in months of February and July.
- Valid score of MAT/XAT/CAT/ATMA or others is also applicable.
- Students with 60% marks will be admitted directly.
- Relaxation for SC/ST candidates -5% (For direct admission, i.e. 55%).
- Eligibility for students in any stream i.e., Arts/Science/ Commerce.
- Academic Council reserves the right for relaxation of eligibility criteria.
- All payments must be made in Demand Draft from any nationalised bank in favour of Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management, payable at Sivasagar.