An Initiative by Govt.of Assam (in the year 2010) to establish and constitute a teaching and residential University to secure to all stakeholders of Cooperative Management, education for widening knowledge and learning, training for enhancing skill and managerial capacity, develop ever growing number of cooperatives and to make efforts for all-round development of cooperative movement and rural economy Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management (ARGUCOM) will release notice to admission in BBA courses for the academic year 2020-21. Candidates will able fill their application on or before the last date. Candidates can check the complete information of ARGUCOM application process, eligibility and other information on this page below.
ARGUCOM Admission 2020
Eligible and Interested candidates will able to fill their application to admission in BBA courses at Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management (ARGUCOM) 2020 from the official website www.argucom.edu.in. An Initiative by Govt.of Assam (in the year 2010) to establish and constitute a teaching and residential University to secure to all stakeholders of Cooperative Management, education for widening knowledge and learning, training for enhancing skill and managerial capacity, develop ever growing number of cooperatives and to make efforts for all-round development of cooperative movement and rural economy. The application must fill by candidates before the last date.
|Commencement of Application Form||To be announced|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||1st week of May 2020|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||3rd week of May 2020|
- School of Entrepreneurship and Management
- School of Innovation and Technology
- School of Public Policy and Law
- School of Culture and Media
- School of Ecology and Sustenance
As per last year…
- All candidates securing less than 60% marks but at least 50% in 10 +2 (relaxable by 5% for ST/SC candidates) need to apply for appearing in the University Written Test AET-2020.
- Candidates securing 60% and above in 10 +2 are exempted from appearing in the Written Test (AET) and can apply for direct admission.
Candidates who are seeking admission in BBA Courses will able to download their application for admission from the official website on or before the last date of application. Candidates will get the detailed information after the latest brochure (2020) will be published by college. The application details will be updated on this after the college will publish latest (2020) prospectus.
Instruction for Fill Up Application form and Admit card
- Fill in the form in black/blue ball point pen only.
- Mobile no., address for correspondence must be valid for at least 3 months from the date of filling the form.
- The photographs attached should be coloured passport sized photo of size 2.5x 3.5 and pasted (not stapled) in the spaces provided.
- Photographs and signature of candidate in the form and the admit card must be same. Different photographs or signature in the application form and admit card may lead to cancellation of the application form.
- For Gender tick in the box given. ‘Other’ is included for the third gender/transgender applicants as per the directive of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- For Category tick in the box given.
The University would try to facilitate various state and central govt. sponsored scholarships for the students and also scholarships provided by various govt and semi-govt.organisations like AICTE, NEC, etc.
- Registration fee is adjustable in case of selection.
- Valid score of MAT/XAT/CAT/ATMA or others is also applicable.
- Students with 60% marks will be admitted directly.
- Relaxation for SC/ST candidates -5% (For direct admission, i.e. 55%).
- Eligibility for students in any stream i.e., Arts/Science/ Commerce.
- Academic Council reserves the right for relaxation of eligibility criteria.
Insofar, official details of Assam Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Assam Rajiv Gandhi University releases Assam Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.