AAU Admission through Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) 2020 – Assam Agriculture University (AAU) conducts common Veterinary Entrance Test (VET). Registration for AAUVET 2020 will start in the month May 2020. Aspirants first need to check their eligibility after that you can go for the registration process. The result for Assam Agriculture University Admission through Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) 2020 will be published of the official website. Interested candidates can read all the necessary details regarding AAU Admission through Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) 2020 such as online application form, eligibility criteria, exam schedule etc. on this page.
Assam Agriculture University Admission through Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) 2020
AAU conducted Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) for admission to the various Veterinary Programmes for the academic year 2020-2021. The complete details of AAU Admission through Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) 2020 along with online application form are given below. Candidates are advised to read carefully all the details before submitting the application form.
|Release of Online Application & Registration||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date for Registration for VET 2020||last week of May 2020|
|Date for VET Examination||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Result published on||last week of Jun 2020|
|Counselling date||2nd week of Jul 2020|
Programmes Offered by University
The Assam Agriculture University offers UG, PG and PhD courses in various trades.
- Undergraduate Programme
- Post Graduate Programme
- PhD Programme
Below we mentioned last year based record for VET and candidates can check it for reference only.
(10 + 2) passed students from Science stream having the certificate of Permanent Residence of Assam only should apply for the test. Those who are appearing in (10 + 2, science) are also eligible to sit in the VET 2020, but they have to pass 10 + 2 exams before the date of admission. The wards of defence/para‐military personnel posted in the State of Assam for at least one year are also eligible to apply for VET 2020.
- The candidate shall have to appear in Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) to be conducted by AAU on the date & time notified
- Also, refer to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the extracts of the MSVE 2016.
- The sponsored candidates from a foreign country under Bilateral/ Multilateral Agreement and NRI/NRI Sponsored candidates shall, however, be exempted from appearing in the VET 2020 provided that they meet the minimum eligibility requirements in force.
Online Application form of AAU Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) 2020 will be available on the University’s official website. Interested candidates can fill the application form online at cld.aau.ac.in or direct link to fill the same is also provided below. Candidates are advised to read details carefully before filling up the application form.
Application Form: AAU Veterinary Entrance Exam 2020 will be available as per the schedule at www.aau.ac.in
Candidates applying for Veterinary Entrance Test 2020 should follow the following steps:
- Download the Information Bulletin and read it carefully before filling up the Online Application form.
- Students must register themselves for the Application form for any Degree Programme under the University.
There are 3 steps in filling the Application Form.
Step 1 Register yourself.
- Only online Application Form will be accepted for VET 2020.
- After successful registration, a Registration ID will be issued to the applicant. The Registration ID should be used in all the correspondences in future.
Note: Registration will be completed only after successful uploading of the scanned photograph and signature.
Step 2 Pay the required Application fee using Payment Gateway.
- Students have to pay Application and Test Fee’ through the online payment gateway integrated with the Application Form.
Step 3 Fill in the Application Form online.
- Following the same procedures, the applicants can fill/update their information by logging in with their Registration ID, User Name and Password. Repeated updating of information is possible till the applicants finalize their information.
- After finalization of the Application Form, the applicants can print the Confirmation Sheet.
Note: Please note that the application cannot be accessed by the candidates once it is FINALIZED.
After applying through the online application form, candidates will get the admit card. The admit card will allow candidates to appear in the entrance test. Admit Card will be generated online by AAU a week before the entrance examination. If candidates would not carry the admit card to the exam centre, they will not be permitted to give the examination. Admit card is the mandatory document without which candidates cannot appear for AAU VET 2020.
The result of the entrance test will be released on the official web portal of university. After the announcement of the result, candidates will be called for counselling. Candidates whose names were visible on the merit list were eligible to attend the counselling. Candidates will get the admission to the university to pursue their desired programmes in veterinary science.
Assam Agriculture University will publish the result for VET as per the schedule. Candidates who have appeared for the exam are also able to appear for the counselling according to the eligibility. AAU counselling will be held and the candidates qualifying the same are marked eligible for the admission in the Assam Agriculture University.
Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) Pattern
The following exam pattern pertains to the scheme notified last year. This year’s exam pattern will be updated soon.
- Duration: 2:30 minutes
- No. of Question: 200 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each.
- Marking Scheme: Negative marking at a rate of 0.25. i.e. 1(one) mark for 4 (four) incorrect answers.
Subject wise allotment of Marks are as follows
|Biology (Botany)||50 marks|
|Biology (Zoology)||50 marks|
The candidates need to carry all the documents:
This information is based on last year record for reference only. Candidates should carry all listed important documents along with them during the counselling/ admission process in the University campus or the allotted venue. Failure of which may cancel their admission for the course.
- Mark sheet and certificate of 10+2
- Permanent resident certificate of Assam
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- AAU VET 2020 Admit Card
- AAU VET 2020 Scorecard
- Passport size photographs
The University makes provision for reservation of seats for eligible candidates belonging to some specific categories. Candidates are to note that self‐certified copies of certificates mentioned against each of the categories must be submitted along with the Confirmation Sheet at the time of counselling. For more detailed information regarding the seat reservation follow the brochure, which is attached in this article below.
For more information about Assam Agriculture University Admission (VET) 2020 – Download last year Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of Assam Agriculture University Admission (VET) 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.