|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
AAU Admission through Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) 2017 – Assam Agriculture University (AAU) has released notification for admission in UG, PG and Ph.D Programmes through common Veterinary Entrance Test (VET-) 2017 for the Academic Year 2017-18. Interested candidates can read all the necessary details regarding AAU Admission through Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) 2017 for various UG, PG and Ph.D courses such as online application form, eligibility criteria, exam schedule etc. on this page.
Latest – Category/Quota rank List has been Published. Scroll down to check the same. Cut off Ranks for 1st counseling (Category/Quota wise) will be published on 10th July, 2017.
- B. Sc. (Agri) of 8 semesters
- M. Sc. (Agri) of 4 semesters
- M.Sc. (Food Technology) of four semesters
- MBA (Agri Business) of 4 semesters
- Ph. D. of 6 semesters
Assam Agriculture University Admission through Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) 2017
AAU will conduct the Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) 2017 for admission to the various UG, PG and Ph.D Programmes for the academic year 2017-2018. The complete details of AAU Admission through Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) 2017 alongwith online application form are given below. Candidates are advised to read carefully all the details before submit the application form.
|Last date for Registration & Online Application||31 May 2017|
|VET 2017 Admit Card||08 Jun 2017|
|Date for VET (2017) Examination||18 Jun 2017|
|Merit list published on||26 Jun 2017|
Category/Quota wise Rank List has been published for AAU Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) 2017.Candidates whose results are Remarked as “Form Not Submitted” must submit their application Forms before 7 Jul 2017.
Online Application form of AAU Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) 2017 is available on the University’s official website as per the schedule. Interested candidates can fill the application form online at cld.aau.ac.in. Candidates can also fill the online application form for appearing AAU Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) 2017 through the direct link, which is given below.
- Apply Online – Application process is over now…!!!
How to Apply ?
- Applicants will fill in the online Application form during the specified period.
- The applicant must select the course to be pursued before registration. During registration applicant must upload his/her scanned photograph and signature to complete the registration process
- The applicant can pay the fee for registration through Online Payment gateway integrated with the form
- The applicant must take utmost care in filling up the form, ESPECIALLY THE MARKS OF 10+2, for avoiding rejection. No alteration of Information will be entertained by the officials.
- In case of applicants appearing VET 2017, they will have to dowload their ADMIT CARD either immediately or before the date of VET-2017, which will have to be produced at the Examination Hall.
- All Applicants must produce the CONFIRMATION SHEET at the time of counselling. This document can be obtained only upon finalization of the Application Form
- Forms once finalized can not be edited.
10 +2 Examination passed or appeared candidates having the Certificates of Permanent Residence of Assam and wards of defense/para-military personnel posted in the State of Assam for at least one year only are eligible to apply for VET 2017.
Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) Pattern (As per the last year)
The following exam pattern pertains to the scheme notified last year. This year’s exam pattern will be updated soon.
- Duration : 2 Hour
- No. of Question : 150 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each.
- Marking Scheme : Negative marking at the rate of 0.25. i.e. 1(one) mark for 4 (four) incorrect answers.
Subject wise allotment of Marks are as follows
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60 marks|
|Biology (Zoology)||30 marks|
The VET 2017 will be held in Guwahati, Jorhat and Biswanath Chariali only. Once opted for, no request for changing the Examination Centre shall be entertained in any case.