Dibrugarh University Admission 2020, Dibrugarh University, the easternmost University in India, was established in 1965 consequent upon the provisions of the Dibrugarh University Act, 1965, enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly. It is a leading research and innovation driven University that acts as a spatial slot to configure the socio-cultural dynamics of North East India. Primarily a research, teaching, affiliating, and examining body involved in promotion of Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering and other branches of learning, the University today boasts of five Schools of Studies. For more details regarding admission into various programmes go through the article.
– Dibrugarh University has released the notice regarding issues of Photocopy of DU PGET 2020 OMR Sheet/Response sheet. Scroll down to check it.
– DU PGET 2020 Result has been released. Scroll down to access the result link.
– Dibrugarh University has released the list of provisionally selected candidates for LLM Course. Scroll down to check the list.
– The admission notice has released for admission against the vacant seats. Scroll down to check the notice.
– The 3rd Provisional Merit List for Dibrugarh University Admission 2020 BA LLB (Hons) has been released. The candidate can check the same from below.
– The provisional merit list has released for BBA and BCA courses. Scroll down to check.
Dibrugarh University Admissions
DU publishs for common admission for various courses. Information regarding Admission into the Post-Graduate / Under-Graduate / Degree / Diploma / Certificate Programme is given here.
Dibrugarh University Admission 2020 PG Details – DUPGET Result (Out)
Dibrugarh University has released the DUPGET Result 2020. To check the DUPGET Result, candidates have to select the program and enter the Roll number. Dibrugarh University was conducted the DUPGET for admission to various PG courses. Candidates can check the result for Dibrugarh University Post Graduate Entrance Test 2020 from below direct link.
Check Result Here: Click here to check the DUPGET 2020 Result.
|DU PG Events 2020||Dates|
|Online application for DUPGET 2020||23 Oct 2020|
|Last date to apply||03 Nov 2020|
|Exam date for DUPGET-2020||17-18 Nov 2020|
|DUPGET Geophysics Test||23 Nov 2020|
|Release of DUPGET Result||30 Nov 2020|
The online application is invited from the eligible candidates for appearing in Dibrugarh University Post Graduate Entrance Test 2020 for admission in prestigious colleges. The application process for DU PGET 2020 is over now.
Apply Online: Click here to DU PGET 2020 Application Form.
Exam Centers for DUPGET 2020 –
DUPGET 2020 shall be held in the following test centers –
- Dibrugarh University
- Tinsukia College, Tinsukia
- Sibsagar College, Shivasagar
- JB College, Jorhat
- DCB Girls College, Jorhat
- DKD College, Dergaon
- DR College, Golaghat
- Majuli College, Majuli
- North Lakhimpur College, Lakhimpur
- Dhemaji College, Dhemaji
- Sonari College, Charaideo
- NERIM Guwahati
Exam Pattern for DUPGET 2020 –
The DUPGET shall be of 100 Marks and 2 hours duration. It shall be conducted in a single paper of concerned subject containing 100 objective type multiple choice questions carrying 1 marks each. The DUPGET score shall be valid for admission in the current session only. There shall be provision of 0.25 marks deduction for each wrong answers.
Selection Procedure for DUPGET 2020 –
The selection of eligible candidates for admission to PG Programmed shall be done on the basis of DUPGET 2020 exam. The candidates should have secured the higher marks in order to get preferences to take admission in to the relevant programme in Dibrugarh University.
- Click here to download the Notice for DUPGET 2020 Admission
- Click here to download the Entrance Exam Notice for DUPGET 2020 Geophysics
Dibrugarh University Admissions 2020 Notification for Issues of OMR Sheets
- Click here to download the above notice.
Dibrugarh University Admission 2020 B.Lib and M.Lib.I.Sc
Dibrugarh University has invited application form for B. Lib.I.Sc. and M.Lib.I.Sc. for the session 2020-21 at the official website. Last date to submission of application form till December 20, 2020. Candidates check the more details below.
|Last date of Submission of Application||20 Dec 2020|
|The date of Entrance exam||23 Dec 2020|
|List of qualified candidates in the entrance||28 Dec 2020|
|Final list of selected candidates to VC for approval||28 Dec 2020|
|Final List of Selected Candidates for Admission||29 Dec 2020|
|Date of Admission for Merit list/Waiting List||30 Dec 2020|
|Admission for Endowment seats||30 Dec 2020|
|Classes will be commence on||01 Jan 2021|
Entrance Test Details –
|Logical Reasoning & Numerical Aptitude||25|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||25|
Subject specific Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 100 marks at per B.Lib.I.Sc. Level
- There would be a Negative Marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- Candidates must reach the venue at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes of the commencement of the exam.
- Mobile Phones, Smart Watch or any other Electronic items are strictly prohibited. Candidates will be allowed to take only their admit card, a photo ID proof in original and blue/black pen inside the exam hall.
Dibrugarh University Admission 2020 LLM Details
The online application is invited for admission to LLM for 2 years PG Programme under CBCS. The application process will start from November 03, 2020. This programme is not under the purview of DUPGET 2020 and separate selection and admission procedure will be followed by university.
|Application Form||03 Nov 2020|
|Last date to apply||15 Nov 2020|
|Entrance Test Date||20 Nov 2020|
|Declaration of Result||23 Nov 2020|
Check Provisional Candidate’s List: Click here to download the LLM Provisionally Selected Candidate’s List.
Eligibility Criteria –
A candidate must have 50% marks in aggregate in 3 years LLB/BA, B, Sc, B.Com, BBA-LLB, 5 years integrated course recognized by University Grants Commission and Bar Council of India (BCI). The candidates appearing in the final year examination of the aforesaid programmes may also apply.
Entrance Test Time Table –
Duration – 2 Hours
No of Question – 100
Total Marks – 200
Tentative content of Question Paper –
- Indian Constitutional Law
- Indian Penal Code
- Environmental Law
- International Law
- CPC, Cr. PC and Evidence Act
- Family Law
- Law of Torts
- Business Law (Law of Contract, Partnership and Sales of goods act)
Admission Procedure –
The admission will be made only on a merit basis through an admission test to be conducted by the University. Admission can not be claimed by any applicant as a matter of right. On being selected for admission, the applicant shall have to appear before the admission committee at the center for Juridical studies, Dibrugarh University with all original certificates, mark sheets, and other requirements on schedule time and dates.
Click here to download the admission notice.
Dibrugarh University Admission 2020 Vacant Seat Notice
Click here to download Notice
Dibrugarh University Admission 2020 Merit List for BA-LLB
The merit list has been released for BA-LLB Courses. The candidates who secured position in the list will only be able to get the admission in the respective courses. The qualified candidates will be notified soon for further admission process. It is important for the students to keep checking the official website for getting the details.
Check Merit List:
- Click here to check Dibrugarh University Admission 2020 3rd Merit List Notification for BA LLB (H).
- Click here to download Dibrugarh University Admission 2020 3rd Provisional Merit List for BA LLB (H).
- Click here to check Dibrugarh University Admission 2020 2nd Merit List Notification for BA LLB (H).
- Click here to download Dibrugarh University Admission 2020 2nd Provisional Merit List for BA LLB (H).
- The provisional merit list has been released for BA LLB Admission. Get Here.
Primarily a research, teaching, affiliating, and examining body involved in promotion of Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering and other branches of learning, the University today boasts of five Schools of Studies:
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Science and Engineering
- School of Commerce and Management Science
- School of Education
- School of Earth, Atmospheric Science, Environment and Energy
Admission rules for Foreign / NRI Student
The Dibrugarh University agrees in principle to admit Foreign / NRI students to the Post-Graduate, Undergraduate and Diploma programmes in different fields to provide educational opportunities to Foreign / NRI students.
Eligibility: The qualifications required for eligibility for admission to different programmes can be checked in detail from the Information Brochure or University website. The minimum educational qualification for admission of Foreign/NRI students in various programmes is same as for Indians.
Apply for admissions into the academic programmes in the prescribed form which can be downloaded from the University website.
Attach with this application form photostat copies of the statement of marks/Transcript and all other relevant documents duly attested by:
- Indian Embassy in foreign country, or
- High Commissioner of students’ country in India, or
- Ministry of Education in foreign country
Attach Migration Certificate in original with the application form. This is obligatory for those coming from any other Statutory Indian University
For Graduates of Dibrugarh University: 80% of the total seats in each subject under M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. programmes are reserved for the graduates of Dibrugarh University.
Reservation of seats on other ground:
- Scheduled Caste (S.C.) -7%
- Scheduled Tribes, Plains (S.T.P.)-10%
- Scheduled Tribes, Hills (S.T.H.)-5%
- Other Backward Classes (O.B.C. / M.O.B.C.)-15%
Note: Caste Certificates must be issued by the competent authorities and countersigned by the Deputy Commissioner of the District concerned. Except statutory reservations, other kinds of reservations are not applicable for research programmes, viz. Ph.D. and M.Phil. programmes.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.