|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Dibrugarh University, the easternmost University of India was set up in 1965 under the provisions of the Dibrugarh University Act, 1965 enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly.
Latest: – Merit list for BCA/MCA Programme has been published. Check it below.
Dibrugarh University Admission [Common]
DU has published Notification for common admission for various courses. Information regarding Admission into the Post-Graduate / Under-Graduate / Degree / Diploma / Certificate Programme is given here.
Merit list of the selected student is available at official website www.dibru.ac.in. Candidates can now check the merit list on the official website as well as on this page.
Other admission and entrance exam which are not coved in the above admission process is given below.
Details of B.Tech, BBA, MBA, PGDTTPM, BCA, MCA etc. are given below.
Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission 2017
Dibrugarh University has released notification from the intending eligible candidates for admission into the following programmes to be offered by Dibrugarh University Institute of Engineering and Technology (DUIET) for the academic session 2017-2018. All the necessary details regarding Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission 2017 such as application form & eligibility criteria are given below.
Course Offered –
- B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech. in Petroleum Engineering
|Start of Online Registration||19 Jun 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications||15 Jul 2017|
Online Registration window for Dibrugarh University B.Tech Admission 2017 is open now on the official website of University. Candidates can also fill the online application form through the direct, which is given below.
Application Fee : The application fee of Rs.1000/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India with a permanent resident certificate of Assam (Not applicable for JEE-2017 (Mains)
- For admission into the B.Tech Progrmmes the Candidate must pass the Qualifying Examination individually in the same attempt without any Grace Mark in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and with minimum of 50% (45% in case of SC and 40% in case of ST) marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- The candidate must appear in the Entrance Examination for admission CEE-2017 (Engineering) or JEE-2017 (Mains) score
- The candidate must not above 21 years or below 17 years of age on 1st August, 2017. Upper age limit mentioned in (4) above is relaxed to 22 years in case of B.Sc. passed Candidates. Upper age limit mentioned in (4) above is relaxed to 3 years for SC/ST candidates
- The Candidates must possess a good moral character
- The Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
For More Details refer to the Notification issued by the University.
Dibrugarh University BCA / MCA Admission 2017
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the MCA & BCA programmes for the Academic Session 2017-2018. Schedule for the Dibrugarh University BCA / MCA Admission 2017 is given below.
|Event||BCA course||MCA course|
|Last date for receiving forms||30 Jun 2017||27 Jun 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||—||02 Jul 2017|
|Declaration of Result & Merit list||03 Jul 2017||07 Jul 2017|
Merit List – New!
Dibrugarh University has published the Merit list for BCA/MCA programme 2017, Which can also be checked through the direct linkl provided below.
Candidates are now able to apply online for said courses from here as per schedule mention above. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before filling and applying for courses.
- Apply Online (For BCA/MCA)
Application fee is Rs. 500/- for each course.
For BCA course
- Candidates having passed Higher Secondary (10+2) examination securing minimum of 45% marks in aggregate having Mathematics / Commercial Arithmetic /Statistics as one of the subjects in 10+2, obtaining a minimum of the mark. Candidates appearing in 10+2 final examination whose result is yet to be declared may also apply with an undertaking that he/ she will be completing the 10+2 on or before the conclusion of 1stSemester. Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the candidates of reserved categories.
For MCA Course
- Graduates in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks having Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 securing the pass mark. Candidates appearing in Bachelor’s Degree final examination whose result is yet to be declared may also apply with an undertaking that he/ she will submit the documents of Bachelor’s Degree with requisite norms by 26.09.2017. In that case, the candidate must appear in the Bachelor’s Degree Examination before 31.07.2017.
For BCA Course
- Candidates eligible for admission shall be selected on merit basis. The merit list will be displayed at the office of Centre for Computer Studies, D.U. and in the websites: www.dibru.ac.in and www.ccsdu.in on 3rd July, 2017.
For MCA Course
- Candidates will be required to appear in the MCA Entrance Test to be held on 2nd July, 2017 from 11.00 am at the following Centres:
- Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University
- NERIM, Guwahati
- J.B. College, Jorhat
- North Lakhimpur College, Lakhimpur
For more detail of BCA and MCA Admission 2017 candidates refer to the official notification attached here.
Dibrugarh University PGDTTPM & PGDTM Admission 2017
All the information related to Dibrugarh University Admission for various course is available here like important dates, admit card,application form, application procedure, result.
|Course||Application Last Date||Exam Date||Result Date||PI Date|
|PGDTTPM||26 Jul 2017||29 Jul 2017||01 Aug 2017||04 Aug 2017|
|PGDTM||30 Jul 2017||—||—||11 Aug 2017|
Application Form – PGDTTPM / PGDTM
PGDTTPM Course – Candidates can download the application form for PG Diploma Course in Tea Technology and Plantation Management (PGDTTPM) from here as per schedule mention above. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before filling and applying for course for the academic year 2017-2018.
PGDTM Course – Interested candidates can apply online only for Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism Management (PGDTM) admission from the given below link as per schedule mention above. Admission is through online Registration only. No other means of application is accepted. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before filling and applying for course for the academic year 2017-2018.
- For PGDTTPM Course – Deposit Rs. 300/- as the cost of the prospectus, Information brochure and entrance examination fee at any branch of the Punjab National Bank or State Bank of India using the prescribed Bank Challan available with the Application Form. Candidates willing to deposit the Fee at any Branch of the State Bank of India shall have to pay an additional amount of Rs.60/- as bank charge, which is not required if the Fee is deposited at any Branch of the Punjab National Bank.
- For PGDTM Course – Application fee for Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism Management admission through CMSDU Test is Rs.550/-.
For PGDTM Course
- Graduation (All Streams except Music & Fine Arts) with 40% marks (35% for SC/ST).
For PGDTTPM Course
- Candidates having Bachelor degree in any stream including Agriculture, Engineering/Technology, Business Administration and Computer Application from any recognised University securing at least 40% in Major or 45% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates appearing/due to appear in the final year of their respective qualifying examinations in April/May 2017 are also eligible to apply but their eligibility for admission shall be considered only when they obtain the minimum qualifying marks and produce original mark sheet of the final year at the time of admission.
Dibrugarh University Centre for Juridical Studies (CJS) BA LLB (Hons.) / LLM Admission Test 2016
Application Form 2016 in prescribed format can be filled by eligible candidates for admission into 5 Year Intergrated BA LLB (Hons) and LLM Programmes conducted by Centre for Juridical Studies (CJS), Dibrugarh University for the session 2016-2017 .
|Last date of receipt of application||23 June 2016||22 July 2016|
|Date of Admission Test & Viva Voice||26 June 2016||24 July 2016|
|Notification of the list of selected candidates||04 July 2016||26 July 2016|
|Date of Admission||11 July 2016||27 July 2016|
|Admission of Candidates from Waiting List||13 July 2016||28 July 2016|
|Commencement of classes||01 Aug 2016||01 aug 2016|
Dibrugarh University has announced the Merit list of the students who have selected for the admission in BA LLB (Hons.). Candidates can check the merit list on the official website of the Dibrugarh University. List of selected student for admission is also available on this page.
To Check BA.LL.B. (Hons) Merit List – Click here
Candidates can download Application Form along with the Copy of the prescribed Bank Challan, which is available in the Dibrugarh University website www.dibru.ac.in or through the direct link given below and fill up with all details carefully.
- Application process is over…!!!
Deposit Rs.500/- as the Application Fee at any branch of the Punjab National Bank or State Bank of India using the prescribed Bank Challan available with the Application Form. Candidates willing to deposit the Fee at any Branch of the State Bank of India shall have to pay an additional amount of Rs.60/- as bank charge, which is not required if the Fee is deposited at any Branch of the Punjab National Bank.
Submit the duly filled in Application Form accompanied by self-attested copies of all relevant documents along with the University Copy of Fee Deposit Receipt at the Centre for Juridical Studies, Dibrugarh University on or before scheduled date.
Please fill up the format of the Admit Card for Admission Test given in the last page of Application Form and submit the same at the time of submission of your filled in Application Form with necessary information. Please collect it again from the Office of the Centre after issuance of a Test Roll No. by the University.
Eligibility for 5-Year Integrated BA.LL.B. (Hons): A candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or the equivalent Examination securing at least 45% marks in aggregate. (40% Marks in case of SC, ST and OBC Candidates).
Eligibility for LLM: A candidate must have 50% marks in aggregate in 3-Year LL.B. or 5-Year BA/B.Sc./B.Com./BBA LLB. Programme recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) and Bar Council of India (BCI).