Assam University Admission 2020: The application form for MBA and M.Phil/Ph.D. programs has been released by Assam University, Silchar. The tentative schedule has been released for M.Phill/Ph.D. Programme on the website. You can check from below. The eligible candidates can submit the application form online through the official website of Assam University, aus.ac.in. Every year, Assam University conducts the admission process for its MBA, M.Phil and Ph.D programmes. The candidates are selected for admission on the basis of written test and interview. Scroll through this page for detailed information on Assam University Admission 2020, eligibility criteria and selection procedure for its MBA and M.Phil/ Ph.D courses.
– Assam University has released the application form for UG & PG Programme. Click here to Apply.
– Assam University has released the tentative schedule for M.Phil/Ph.D. Admission 2020. Click here to download the schedule.
Assam University Admission 2020
Candidates first need to check the eligibility terms as laid down by Assam University after which candidates can fill the application for MBA and M.Phil/ Ph.D. courses from the official website of Assam University. Candidates must follow the instructions before filling the application form online.
Assam University Admission 2020 – Schedule for UG & PG Programme
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Online|
Application For UG & PG/IG
|27 Aug 2020|
|Deceleration of selected candidates list for admission |
|03 Sep 2020|
|Admission of Selected Candidates for UG/ IG||04 – 07 Sep 2020|
|Admission Of Candidates Selected In |
The Second List For UG/IG
|11 – 14 Sep 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||to be announced|
Assam University Admission 2020 – Schedule for M.Phil/ Ph.D
|Last date for submission of online application|
|Publication of list of eligible candidates for C–RET|
27 Jul 2020
|C-RET (Combined Research Entrance Test)|
06 Aug 2020
|Release of the list of selected candidates|
14 Aug 2020
|Dates for admission of selected candidates|
|Publication of waiting list|
|Commencement of Classes|
Assam University Admission 2020 – Schedule for MBA Programme
|Last date for submission of online application||12 Mar 2020|
|Written Skill Assessment Test (WSAT)||15 Mar 2020|
|GD and PI||16-17 Mar 2020|
|List of selected candidates||18 Mar 2020|
|Admission to MBA programme 2020||18-25 Mar 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||Jul 2020|
Assam University Admission 2020 Tentative Schedule Notification
Candidates can check the notice issued by Assam University regarding the tentative schedule for other admission processes. Check the notification by clicking on the image given below.
Click here to download the notice
Application Form for Assam University Admission 2020
The candidates can fill and submit Assam University Application Form 2020 in online mode only through the official website of the University. Direct links to fill MBA and M.Phil/ Ph.D application forms are provided below. Candidates must possess a unique mobile number and email id till the end of admission process as all the communications are made through these means only.
Steps to apply online
- Personal Information
- General Information
- Exam Information
- Educational Information
- Final Submission
- Fee payment
Application Fee: All the applicants have to deposit the application fee in either online or offline mode. For offline fee payment, e-challan has to be generated and fee must be paid in cash to UCO bank. Check the application form fee for MBA and M.Phil/ Ph. D programmes below.
|Category||Fee for MBA||Fee for M.Phil/ Ph.D|
|UR (General)||Rs 700||Rs 700|
|OBC/MOBC||Rs 700||Rs 600|
|SC||Rs 500||Rs 500|
|ST||Rs 500||Rs 500|
|EWS||Rs 700||Rs 600|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam University Admission 2020
Meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria is a must for all the applicants in order to be considered for a seat in Assam University. Check eligibility criteria for MBA and M.Phil/ Ph.D programmes below.
- Graduation in relevant discipline + Minimum 60 percentile in CAT 2020 OR
- Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks
Those appearing/appeared in final sem exam of their bachelor degree can also apply, provided that upon selection, they have to submit final mark-sheet on or before the date notified by Assam University.
- Master’s degree or an equivalent professional degree is required with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates are provided with relaxation of 5% marks in their degrees.
For Ph.D: Candidates must belong to either of the following:
- Master’s degree holder
- Assam University Student, whose M.Phil dissertation has been evaluated but viva voce is due.
- Those who cleared a 4-paper M.Phil course with 55% aggregate marks OR those who completed M.Phil course work with 55% aggregate marks and successfully completed M.Phil can proceed to research work which leads to Ph.D degree in an international programme. SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates are provided relaxation of 5% marks.
- Candidates who hold a degree from a Foreign Institution, which is equivalent to M.Phil in India.
Selection Procedure for Assam University Admission 2020
Check below the selection procedure for admission to various programmes of Assam University.
MBA: The selection process consists of the following 3 rounds.
- CAT 2020 Score / Written Skill Assessment Test (WSAT)
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
Weightage assigned while preparing the merit list:
|Past Academic Records||30%|
M.Phil / Ph.D: The selection process consists of following 2 stages.
- Entrance Test by Assam University
Weightage assigned while preparing the merit list:
Assam University Admission 2020 Qualifying Marks
Appearing candidates are required to score minimum or more than minimum qualifying exam to qualify the exam. Candidates can check the qualifying marks for M.Phil/ Ph.D and MBA entrance test as given below:
- For M.Phil/ MBA: 50% marks (relaxation of 5% in marks are given to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates).
- For MBA: 50% marks (Written test + GD & PI)
Reservation for Assam University Admission 2020
Candidates can check the percentage of seats reserved in M.Phil / Ph.D programme for different categories of students from the table provided below.
Assam University Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The candidates can check the fee structure for all the programmes below.
Official Website: aus.ac.in
For more details of Assam University Admission, 2020 Check Information from below.
- Admission Notice
- Admission Notice – UG & PG Programmes
- Download Information Brochure – UG & PG Programmes
- Download Information Brochure – MBA Programmes
- Download Information Brochure – M.Phil & Ph.D Programmes
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.