Assam University Admission 2022: Assam University has revised the important dates of WSAT, GD & PI for admission to MBA programme for 2022 session. Candidates can check the all the details related to Assam University Admission 2022 from the official website i.e. aus.ac.in. Assam University conducts the admission process every year for admission in it’s various UG/PG/ Integrated, M.Phil., PhD and MBA courses. For complete details regarding the Assam University Admission 2022, candidates may check the details given on this page.
Latest – Assam University has revised the important dates of WSAT, GD & PI for admission to MBA programme for 2022 session. Scroll down to check it.
Assam University Admission 2022
Assam University has started the admission process for its 02 year full time MBA programme with dual specialization. Candidates can check the complete schedule regarding the same given below.
Schedule for Assam University MBA Admission 2022
|Application form release||15 Feb 2022|
|Application submission last date||15 Mar 2022|
|WSAT||21 Mar 2022|
|GD||22 Mar 2022|
|PI||22 & 23 Mar 2022|
Assam University Admission 2022 Overview
Candidates can check the detailed summary of Assam University Admission 2022 in the table given below.
|University name||Assam University|
|Admission mode||Merit based/Entrance test|
|Campus||Silchar & Diphu|
|Mode of Application form||Online mode|
|Programmes Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate & Integrated PG|
|Counselling level||State level|
|Counselling mode||Offline mode|
Assam University MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates related to Assam University MBA Admission 2022 from below image:
Assam University Admission 2022 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the application form in online mode through the official website. Candidates will have to register themselves in order to fill the application form. The application form is released to apply for various courses. Candidates can select the course in which they want to apply while filling the application form.
How to Apply for Assam University Admission 2022 ?
- Visit the official website i.e. ausexamination.ac.in.
- Now, click on the “applicant login”, a new page will appear on the screen.
- Click on ” New Applicant ? Create a new account “.
- Now, read the instructions and click on the ” I have read the instructions “.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the details and then create a password.
- Enter the verification code and click on the declaration.
- Submit the registration form and verify the OTP.
- Now, login using the login id and password.
- Fill the Details and Uploading Documents
- Fill all the other details and upload the mandatory documents.
- The documents should be in their prescribed format only.
- Fee Payment and Submission
- Now, pay the application fee via online mode.
- At last, submit the application form and take a printout of the application form.
Candidates can pay the the application form fee for MBA programmes in online mode given in the table below.
|Category||MBA Fee||PhD Fee|
|UR (General)||Rs 700||Rs 700|
|OBC/MOBC||Rs 700||Rs 700|
|SC||Rs 500||Rs 500|
|ST||Rs 500||Rs 500|
|EWS||Rs 700||Rs 600|
- Passport sized photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Scanned copy of all the testimonials (marksheet/ caste certificate/ gap certificate/ NOC from employer) etc.
Assam University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates may check the details regarding the eligibility criteria for admission in Assam University for academic session 2022 are given below.
- Candidate must have completed their graduation with minimum 60% marks and must have qualified the CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ CUCET with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidate having a bachelors degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
- Relaxation of marks or equivalent CGPA or Minimum Percentile of CAT / XAT/ CMAT/ CUCET will given to reserved categories as per GOI rules.
- Candidate who has appeared or would be appearing in the final semester exam of a Bachelor’s Degree Programme before 31 May,2022 may also apply.
- Candidate must have a master’s degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks (50% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-creamy layer).
- Candidates can also get the PhD degree by completing the research work in the same subject for admission by fulfilling ay of the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidate who qualified the M.Phil. course with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
- Candidate who has completed the course work in M.Phil. in the same subject with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
Selection Criteria for Assam University Admission 2022
Candidates can check the selection criteria for the different programmes of Assam University Admission 2022 given below.
- Candidates selection in the MBA programme depends on the basis of candidate’s performance in the previous qualification, CAT scores, group discussion and Personal Interview.
- Candidates have to score minimum 50% in group discussion as well as Personal interview.
- For final selection, the weightage of different rounds for MBA programme is given below.
- Academic qualification: 30% weightage
- CAT scores: 20% weightage
- Group discussion: 20% weightage
- Personal Interview: 30% weightage
- The selection in M.Phil./ MBA is based on the written exam and personal interview.
- Candidate needs minimum 50% marks (45% for ST/SC/OBC(non creamy layer)/PWD in written exam.
- In the interview, candidates have to explain about their research interest/ area.
- For final selection, the weightage for the merit list is given below.
- Written Exam: 70% weightage
- Interview: 30% weightage
The details regarding the reservation criteria of Assam University Admission 2022 are given below.
|EWS and PwD||5%|
Assam University Admission 2022 Fee Structure
The authority will update the fee structure of Assam University 2022 on the official website. candidates can check the last year fee structure details for all the programmes below.
For MBA Programme
Ques. How can I apply for the Assam University Admission 2022 ?
Ans. Candidates can apply for the Assam University Admission 2022 by filling the application form through the online mode on the official website.
Ques. What is the selection procedure for Assam University Admission 2022 for MBA ?
Ans. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their CAT scores, group discussion and personal interview.
Ques. What are the documents required for filling the Assam University Admission 2022 application form ?
Ans. Passport sized photograph, candidate’s signature, scanned copy of all the testimonials i.e. marksheet/ caste certificate/ gap certificate/ NOC from employer, etc.
Ques. What are the courses for admission in Assam University ?
Ans. Candidates can get admission in MBA, M.Phil., PhD courses for admission in Assam University.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.