IGTAMSU Admission 2020: Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University will release an online notification for admission to various programmes for academic session 2020-21. Application forms will be available in both formats online as well as offline. Admission will be done on first come first serve basis. Candidate must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the university. If a candidate has filled the application form and wants to cancel it this can be done through university cancellation and refund policy. For more details regarding application form, eligibility criteria and admission procedure read the article further.
IGTAMSU Admission 2020
The application process for IGTAMSU Admission 2020 will start as per the schedule given below. Candidates can apply as per the prescribed format before the last date.
|Start of new batches of Non-Nursing programme||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Start of classes for ANM & GNM Programmes||1st week of Oct 2020|
Application on prescribes form is invited for admission in following programmes:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory – B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology) Integrated
- General Nursing Midwifery
- Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery
Yoga and Naturopathy Programmes
- Bachelor in Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences
- Diploma in Yoga Therapy
- Certificate Course in Yoga and Naturopathy
Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy4. Management Programmes
Social Science Programme*
The given eligibility criteria is based on previous year’s record and for reference purpose only.
Applicant who are medically fit beside meeting academic criteria
- Diploma in medical laboratory technology: Passed 10+2 or equivalent.
- B.Sc.(Medical laboratory technology): Passed 10+2 or equivalent and has passed biology as one of subject
- B.Sc. (Medical laboratory technology) (Lateral Entry to the second year): Passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from institute either recognized by AICTE or approved University and has also passed 10+2 or equivalent
- B.Sc.( Medical laboratory technology)- DMLT INtegrated Passed 10+2 or equivalent
- Bachelor of physiotherapy: Passed 10+2 or equivalent and has also passed biology as one of subject
- Bachelor in naturopathy and yogic sciences: Passed 10+2 or equivalent and has also passed biology as one of subject
- Diploma in yoga therapy: Passed 10+2 or equivalent.
- Certificate course in yoga and naturopathy: Passed 10+2 or equivalent.
- Postgraduate diploma in yoga therapy: Graduate in any stream
- BBA [3 YEARS]: Passed 10+2 or equivalent.
- B.COM.[3 YEARS]: Passed 10+2 or equivalent
- M.B.A.: Graduate in any stream
- LL.B.: Graduate in any stream with minimum marks percentage and within a minimum and maximum age limit as decided by Bar Council of India.
- LL.M. [2 YEARS]: passed LL.B.
- Bachelor of social work [BSW]: Passed 10+2 or equivalent
- Bachelor of Arts[BA]: Passed 10+2 or equivalent
- Master of social work [MSW]: Graduate in any stream
- Master of Arts [MA]: Graduate in any stream
Minimum Eligibility to Appear for Interaction
GNM: Female candidate passed 10+2 from boards recognized by the University with minimum 50% marks and has attained age minimum 17 years on 31.12.2020 but not more than 35 years and is medically fit. There is relaxation of 5% marks for ST/SC candidates. Female candidate who have passed valid ANM are also eligible.
ANM: Arunachal Pradesh domiciled female candidate passed 10+2 from boards recognized by the University with minimum 45% marks and has attained age minimum 17 years on 31.12.2020 but not more than 30 years and is medically fit. There is relaxation of 5% marks for ST/SC candidates.
Offline Application form: The application form may be obtained on payment of Rs.100/- (based on previous year record) in cash from Admission Office, Indira Gandhi Technological And Medical Sciences University, Ziro (Arunachal Pradesh).
Online Application form: The form may also be downloaded from the University website www.igtamsu.ac.in. In case of download form then Rs.100/- in cash or through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the “Indira Gandhi Technological And Medical Sciences University” payable at Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh at the time of submission of the application form to the University.
- The form should be filled in BLOCK LETTERS in the English Language with Blue Ink only.
- Applicant successfully admitted to A.N.M. or G.N.M. Programme is advised to keep two sets of attested documents of Marksheet of 10th and 12th, PRC and ST Certificate (if applicable), as University will return these documents to the applicant only after clearance of fee including hostel fee for the entire duration of the programme.
- Applicant for A.N.M. or G.N.M. and her guardian are required to submit duly attested affidavits on stamp paper
Documents to be Submitted for Admission
- Duly filled Admission Application Form- 2020
- Original Migration Certificate
- Original Domicile Certificate
- Original 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- Fitness Certificate
- Affidavit duly attested by magistrate to the effect that in case the candidate drops the programme then such candidate shall pay entire programme and hostel fee for entire duration of the programme and information disclosed by the candidate in the fitness certificate to the doctor is true
Admission in ANM & GNM programmes shall be on basis of marks obtained by the candidate in her 10+2 examination and an interaction with the University officer. In the interaction, readiness of the candidate to undertake nursing programme will be analyzed. The admission will on basis of first selected in the interaction first served.
Direct Admission: If the candidate aggregate scores 55% then she will be offered direct admission on the spot. The aggregate score will be calculated by giving 60% weight to her 10+2 marks and 40% weight to her performance during interaction. Direct admission in GNM will also be given to candidate , subject to availability of seat, who has passed ANM from any recognized Nursing Institute from State Nursing Council situated in the Domicile State of the candidate irrespective of marks obtained in 12th provided she obtains minimum 70% marks during interaction.
Admission Through Merit List: If any seats are left after direct admission then admission will be done on basis of merit list which will be prepared on basis of aggregate score.
Admission through managment Quota: If any seats left after offering admission through merit list then admission will be done by the University through management quota.
Scholarship & Stipend
Student himself/herself solely responsible for timely submission of the any form or document relating to scholarship or stipend to any authority. Eligible student can avail either Scholarship/Stipend from the Government of India or Government of Arunachal Pradesh but not both. The University shall issue bonafide student certificate to eligible students only upon receipt of proper admission application form which is completed in all respect including submission of original migration certificate.
As per last year…
Registration fee at the time of Admission
- ANM & GNM : Rs.11,500
- Non-Nursing Programme : Rs.5,000
|Diploma IN Medical laboratory technolgy||Rs. 39,000|
|B.Sc. Medical laboratory technolgy||Rs. 49,000|
|B.Sc. Medical laboratory technolgy (Lateral Entry to Second Year)||Rs. 53,500|
|B.Sc. Medical||Rs. 42,000|
|Laboratory technology- dmlt integrated|
|Yoga & naturopathy programmes|
|Diploma in yoga therapy||Rs.27,000|
|Certiificate course in yoga and naturopathy||Rs.18,000|
|Post graduate diploma in yoga therapy||Rs.35,000|
|Social science programmes|
- Hostal Security Fee: Rs.1,000
- Annual Hostel Fee: Rs. 64,000
official website: igtamsu.ac.in
Insofar, official details of IGTAMSU Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.