KCET 2019 Application Form process for OCI/PIO Candidates is available now. The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has decided to reopen the application form correction window from May 01 to May 05, 2019. This is the Final chance for form correction. The aspirants have to log in by entering their User ID and Password in order to edit details in the KCET 2019 Form. Only registered candidates can avail this opportunity. For KCET 2019 Form correction, the candidates need to log in at kea.kar.nic.in. The KCET 2019 Application Form link opened again till March 20, 2019. Check more details on KCET 2019 Application Form from this page.
KCET 2019 Application Form
KCET 2019 is being conducted to fill UG engineering, technology, pharmacy, farm science programs seats in the state. Around 2 lakh candidates apply for the exam but the application form of only those candidates is accepted how to submit it in the prescribed format and in time. Check KCET 2019 application form dates from the table below.
|Application form releases on||01 Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form KCET 2019||28 Feb 2019|
|Online application link will be opened again||05 – 20 Mar 2019|
|Last date to pay the application fee||21 Mar 2019|
|Provision for corrections, if any (candidates can change/modify the information furnished in the online application as per their eligibility) only for paid candidates|
|Reopening of form correction window||30 Mar – 01 Apr 2019|
|Online application for OCI/PIO Candidates||16 to 20 Apr 2019, 5:30 PM|
|KCET 2019 Exam Date
||29 to 30 Apr 2019|
|Kannada language Test date
(only for Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates
|01 May 2019|
|Online submission of Qualifying Examination Marks||03 May, 2 PM to 15 May 2019, 5:30 PM|
|Final chance Editing / Correction of CET-2019 online application form|
|online registration for architecture||14 to 18 May 2019|
|Registration of Architecture candidates||Second week of Jun 2019|
- Click here to apply online registration for architecture.
- Click here to register for Practical Test (Agriculturist Quota) to be held on May 19, 2019 at Bangalore Only
Form Correction: Click here to edit the application form.
QE Marks Submission: Click here for Online submission of Qualifying Examination Marks.
Notification for OCI/PIO Candidates
KCET 2019 Application Form Correction
The exam conducting body had opened the window for KCET 2019 Form Correction on March 21 which was available until March 25, 2019. The aspirants who paid the application fee and submitted the form before the last date can avail this facility. Application form correction window is set to reopen from March 30, 2019 to April 01, 2019. KCET 2019 Application Form correction facility is available by online mode only. The candidates have to log in to edit details in the KCET 2019 Application Form. It is to be noted that the candidates can edit all details in the KCET Application Form, however, they shall not be allowed to edit the test centers.
- Click here to check official notice regarding reopening of Application form correction window.
How to Edit Details in KCET 2019 Application Form?
- Click on the direct link which has been provided on this page for editing the details in KCET 2019 Form.
- Next, the candidates to log in by entering their User Id and Password.
- Submit the details by clicking on the “Login” button.
- On submitting the details, then in the next screen, the candidates will be able to edit the details.
The agriculturist quota practical test centre in Hiriyur is closed. Thus, the candidates who have mentioned this centre in the application form must change their centre when the form will again open for editing from March 21 to 25, 2019.
KCET 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for KCET 2019 is different for candidates who belong to the state of Karnataka and those who are from some other state. You can check KCET application fee 2019 for all the categories from the table below:
|Karnataka||GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||Rs. 500/-|
|SC, ST, CAT-1||Rs. 250/-|
|All female candidate of Karnataka||Rs. 250/-|
|Outside Karnataka||GM||Rs. 750/-|
|Outside India||GM||Rs. 5000/-|
Documents Need to Apply for KCET 2019
While filling the application form of KCET 2019, candidates will need certain documents. The list of these is as follows:
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheet – To enter details.
- Scanned Photograph.
- Scanned signature.
- Left thumb impression scanned image.
How to submit KCET 2019 Application Fee?
The fee for KCET 2019 will have to be paid via offline mode. Candidates will see a challan when they will click on the payment section. There will be one bank copy, one candidate copy, and one KEA copy. Download all of them and take a print of them.
The Challan will be consisting of some noteworthy information like Name of the candidate, CET Number, College / Course Allotted Details, Fee to be paid and Bank Account Number.
The next step would require candidates to go to the nearest bank and pay the required amount for the application fee. The Bank will keep the bank’s copy of challan and hand over the remaining two to the candidates.
Documents to be uploaded while submitting KCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates are required to have one scanned copy of all the documents mentioned below and upload them as per the specifications prescribed by the governing authority.
- Left-hand thumb impression
Other Documents candidates need to upload
There are some other documents which candidates have to upload in order to submit KCET 2019 Application Form. Check the information given below for the same:
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet / certificate (if you have already passed)
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
How to fill KCET 2019 Application Form?
KCET 2019 Application Form is going to be filled in different phases. The 1st phase for KCET 2019 allows the candidates to fill the details and edit it a number of times. Candidates can also take the printout and make the corrections. This phase ends before the declaration.
Now, candidates can follow the steps given below to know the steps to fill KCET 2019 Application Form. Candidates can have a look at the steps given below:
Step 1: If the candidate is a new user, then he/she has to register first. Candidates have to enter some details in order to register such as:
- Parent’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email id
- User ID
- Answer of Security Question
- Aadhar Number
- Security Code
- Whether the student is a citizen of India or not
- Whether the student is appearing for Karnataka 2nd PUC Annual Examination 2019 (Science) or not
After entering these details, candidates will get the Application ID and Password.
Step 2: The next step would be to log in using Application ID and Password.
Step3: After entering the login credentials, candidates will have to fill the information like:
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Mother tongue as per school / college record
- Email ID
- Pin code
- Phone Number
- Aadhaar Number (This will be auto-filled)
Step 4: Details of Appearing Previous KCET Process:
Candidates are required to enter some details for appearing in KCET previous examinations
- Have you Appeared for Previous KCET Exam?
- KCET Number
- Have you obtained any seat in KCET and taken Admission to college
After entering the above details, a segment of the form will be finished. Then, candidates will have to Save and Proceed.
Step 5: Then, you will have to enter Reservation and Exam Details such as:
- Disciplines interested courses
- Mother Tongue
- Native state of Father
- Annual income of the family from all sources in Rupees
- Select reservation category
- Name of the caste
- Enter Caste / Category / Income Certificate (No..start with RD )
- Select eligibility clause code
- To know your eligibility clause
- Select the place to appear for KCET-2019
Step 6: Then, candidates are required to enter the Examination Details such as:
- Qualifying Examination
- Mention the University / Board Name
- Equivalent list of 10+2 for admission to B.E/B.Arch. courses as per VTU University
- If Karnataka CBSE / ISCE Please Choose School Name
- PUC Student Number
- Total number of completed years of study in Karnataka (From 1st to 12th Std.)
- Have you studied in Rural area of Karnataka from 1st to 10th standard?
- Have you studied in Kannada Medium from 1st to 10th standard?
- Are you eligible to claim reservation under Article 371(j) Hyderabad Karnataka?
- Have you studied SSLC / 10th standard in Karnataka?
- Candidate SSLC / 10th standard Register Number
- State where appeared for 2nd PUC / 12th / Equivalent exam
- District where you have appeared for 2nd PUC / 12th / Equivalent exam (If Karnataka)
- Native State
- Native District (If Karnataka)
- Are you a Son/Daughter of Jammu & Kashmir Migrant?
- Special Category
- Are you eligible to claim reservation under agriculturist quota?
- Select Agriculture Practical Exam Center
Step 7: Then enter some more Student Details like:
- Complete Name & Address of the School / College with Telephone Number
- Classes Studied
- Year of Study From
- Year of Study To
- Year of Passing
Step 8: Then Enter “save and next”.
- Next, the candidates need to sign the “Declaration”. After signing the declaration, candidates are required to upload the scanned images of the documents required.
- As the last step, candidates are required to pay the Application Fee.
KCET 2019 Images Specification
The candidates need to make sure that all the images of KCET 2019 are uploaded in the correct format, as specified by KEA. Only then the KCET 2019 Application Form will be accepted. The specifications are as follows:
|Photograph||jpg / jpeg||5kb-40kb||3.5cm x 4.5cm.|
|Signature||jpg / jpeg||2kb-40kb||3.5cm x 1.5cm.|
|Thumb Impression||jpg / jpeg||2kb-40kb||3.5cm x 1.5cm.|
KCET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download KCET 2019 Admit Card by visiting the official website which is kea.kar.nic.in. After visiting the official website, candidates are required to enter their login credentials. KCET 2019 Admit Card is a noteworthy document as it acts as an entry ticket at the time of examination which has to be taken positively to the examination centre. Candidates are required to take a valid id proof with KCET 2019 Admit Card. KCET 2019 Admit Card comprises of some important details like name and address of the candidate, complete address of the test centre, photograph and signature of the candidate,