KCET 2019 Result will be declared after the successfully completion of examination. KCET 2019 will take place on April 23, 24 and 25, 2019. The Result of KCET 2019 will be declared by Karnataka Examination Authority on kea.kar.nic.in. A merit list will also be published after the declaration of results at the official website only or Candidates can check the their result from this page which link will be provided below after the declaration of result. KCET 2019 Result is going to act as a rank card. Candidates can check all the details regarding KCET 2019 Result from the below.
KCET 2019 Result
As the merit list is also going to be published, so only those candidates can appear for counselling whose names have appeared in the merit list. Candidates can check the table below to know more about KCET 2019 Result.
|KCET 2019 Result||Important dates|
|KCET 2019 Examination||23, 24, 25 Apr 2019|
|Verification of Documents for Agriculturist quota at the respective Practical Test Centres||3rd to 4th week of Apr 2019|
|Date of Practical Examination for UG course applicants for Agriculture/ Horticulture / Veterinary Universities under “Agriculturist Quota”||4th week of May 2019|
|Declaration of KCET 2019 Result||1st week of Jun 2019|
Result: Candidates can check KCET 2019 Result at kea.kar.nic.in
Steps for Checking the KCET 2019 Result
Conducting authority will declare the result after the successful completion of examination. There are following estimated steps given for downloading the result after the declaration of the result.
- Visit the official website or click on the link above when will be available.
- Then Enter Registration Number to access the result.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download and print the KCET Result 2019.
KCET 2019 Cut Off
Candidates will have to obtained minimum marks for qualify the examination to get admission in the college affiliated to KEA. Conducting authority will declare the cut off after the declaration of result considering the seat available in the various colleges.
KCET 2019 Merit List
The merit list of KCET, for each course, will be prepared separately. For some courses, the marks of 2nd PUC will also used, while for others, the marks of the national level exam will used. Candidates can check the table below to know how the merit list of KCET 2019 will be determined:
|KCET 2019 Merit List||Factor Used to Determine KCET Merit|
|MBBS / BDS||NEET 2019 marks|
|Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy, and Yoga (ISM & H)||NEET 2019 marks|
|B.E / B.Tech||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics Marks in KCET 2019 + Qualifying Exam|
|B.Arch||NATA 2019 or JEE Main Paper 2 2019 Score|
|B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) and B.Sc (Agriculture / Forestry / Sericulture / Agri Bio.Tech / Horticulture / Home Science / Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Bachelor of Fisheries Science / Food Science & Tech / Ag. Marketing and Cooperation) and||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology Marks in KCET 2019 + Qualifying Exam|
|B.V.Sc & A.H.||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology Marks in KCET 2019|
|B.Pharm||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology Marks in KCET 2019|
|2nd Year B.Pharm||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology Marks in KCET 2019|
|Pharm-D||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology Marks in KCET 2019|
Tie Breaking Rule in KCET 2019
Following rule will be considered when two or more student will get the equal marks in KCET 2019.
- If the score of the candidates in NATA are equal then the merit shall be determined on the basis of marks secured in Mathematics, of Qualifying exam.
- If the tie is still there, then the age will be considered and elder candidate will get the higher rank.
B.Tech and Other Courses
- Firstly, the marks in Biology / Mathematics shall be taken in consideration.
- If the tie still persists, then the marks of the candidates in Chemistry / Physics will be used.
- The tie is not broken even after this, then the marks in respective subjects in the Qualifying examination will be used.
- As a last resort, the age of the candidates will be considered. The elder candidate will be allocated higher rank.
Merit by Draw of Lots: KEA will use draw of lots method if they above mentioned ways to break the tie fails. As per this, the merit shall be allocated by draw. It will be purely on luck basis.
Objections submission for KCET 2019 Result Sheet.
If Candidates find any mistakes in the result or merit list the he has right to submit the objection regarding to the marks obtained in the result against the KCET 2019. candidates will have the option to submit their objections within the three days from the date of the declaration of CET 2019 results and after that the ranks will be published for those candidates again.
KCET 2019 Counselling
KCET 2019 merit holders will be called for the document verification round after the declaration of result, the . The verification of documents will be held on 15 notified centers.successful candidates will get a verification slip, After the verification. They will be able to enter options / choices for course and college only after that the document verification.
- The dates for verification will be announced after completing the all prior formalities. Candidates can check other details regarding to the KCET 2019 Document verification details.
- For the verification, the candidates will have to carry following documents:
- Printout of KCET 2019 Application Form
- Original Copy of Challan
- KCET 2019 Admit Card
- Class 10th / SSLC Marks Sheet
- Class 12th / 2nd PUC Marks Sheet
- Study Certificate, signed by concerned BEO / DDPI
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Helpline Center will be situated it Bangalore, Bidar, Hassan, Mysore, Belgaum. Davangere, Karwar, Raichur, Bellary, Dharwad, Koppal, Shimoga, Bijapur, Gulbarga, Mangalore, and Tumkur.
- Candidates who will get through the document verification round will be issued Secret Key. With the help of the key, the candidates will be able to register for counselling and submit option choices.
- The candidates will be able to register and submit the choices online. To register, candidates will have to enter basic details like name, KCET password, etc. The choices must be submitted in the order of priority.
- KEA will allocate seats to the candidates on the basis of KCET 2019 Merit. The seat allocation will be done online and the candidates will have to either accept the seat or go for the next round of counselling.