KCET Document Verification 2018 is a very important part of counselling and admission. In this round, the eligibility of the qualified candidates is checked. KCET qualifiers are required to carry their documents to the notified Helpline Center and get the eligibility verified. Candidates who get through KCET Document Verification round successfully are considered for seat allocation and admission. Check KCET Document Verification 2018 schedule, process, and more details from this page.
KCET 2018 Document Verification
Only upon verification of original documents, candidates will get the eligibility to enter the options to become eligible for allotment of seats. For more details candidates can visit KEA http://kea.kar.nic.in.
KCET 2018 Document Verification Schedule
The document verification dates for KCET 2018 will be updated here as per official announcement.
The candidates, who will qualify the exam will be required to visit any of the Helpline Center. There, the candidates will be required to produce the required documents. The documents are to be carried in original, as well as photocopy. The authority will inspect all the documents and ensure that the candidates is eligible. Only the eligible candidates will be given permission to attend counselling.
Documents to be Brought for Verification:
As per last year, following documents will be brought for verification:
- KCET 2018 Application Confirmation Page
- Class 10th Mark Sheets
- Class 12th Marks Sheets
- Admit Card of KCET 2018
- Proof of Fee Payment (Challan Copy)
- Study Certificate, which is signed by BEO / DDPI
- Medical Certificate, for PwD Candidates
- Caste Certificate, for Reserved Category Candidates
- Two Passport Size Photographs
Important Points Related to KCET Document Verification 2018
- Irrespective of the marks and merit of a candidates in KCET 2018, admission will not be granted if eligibility is not fulfilled.
- The candidates must carry all the documents. Even if a single document will be missing, candidates will not be termed qualified for admission.
- Display of unauthentic documents will lead cancellation of candidature.
Last Year, The centres where the document verification was done as below: