KCET Document Verification 2018 is a very important part of counselling and admission. In this round, the eligibility of the qualified candidates will be checked. KCET qualifiers are required to carry their documents to the notified Helpline Center and get the eligibility verified. Candidates who get through KCET Document Verification round successfully are considered for seat allocation and admission. Check KCET Document Verification 2018 schedule, process, and more details from this page.
KCET 2018 Document Verification
Only upon verification of original documents, candidates will get the eligibility to enter the options to become eligible for allotment of seats. For more details candidates can visit KEA, kea.kar.nic.in.
KCET 2018 Document Verification Schedule
The document verification dates for KCET 2018 will be updated here as per official announcement.
The candidates, who will qualify the exam will be required to visit any of the Helpline Center. There, the candidates will be required to produce the required documents. The documents are to be carried in original, as well as photocopy. The authority will inspect all the documents and ensure that the candidates is eligible. Only the eligible candidates will be given permission to attend counselling.
Documents to be Brought for Verification:
The following original documents and one set of attested photocopies have to arrange in the sequential order shown below and produce the same in the verification counter for verification of documents:
- The final print out of the CET-2018 Online Application Form.
- Original Copy of the Chalan for having paid the fees.
- ‘CET 2018’ Admission Ticket.
- SSLC / 10th Standard Marks Card.
- 2nd PUC / 12th Standard Marks Card.
- Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO / DDPI.
- Medical Certificate, for PwD Candidates.
- Two recent Passport Size Photographs.
The following documents should be produced, “ONLY if applicable”:
- Income Certificate obtained from concerned Tahasildar to claim “Supernumerary Quota”
- Kannada Medium Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO, for the candidates
claiming Kannada Medium reservation benefits.
- Rural Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO and a verification certificate
(only for GM candidates).
- Caste Certificate / Caste Income Certificate / Income Certificate obtained from the concerned
Tahasildar, for the candidates claiming Reservation benefits. (Caste and Income Certificate
in Form ‘D’ in case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and in Form ‘E’ in case of
Category-I and a Caste Income Certificate in Form ‘F’ for other backward classes like 2A,
2B, 3A, and 3B, issued by the jurisdictional Tahasildar).
- Parent’s study certificate / Parent’s Hometown certificate / Parent’s Domicile certificate /
Parent’s Employment certificate / Parent’s Cumulative Record / Parent’s Marks Card, etc., for
the candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats based on the domicile/study /
employment of the parent.
- Duly sworn in Affidavit of the candidate who claims eligibility under Horanadu and Gadinadu
- IDENTITY CARD issued by the Jurisdictional Deputy Commissioner / District Magistrate /
Rehabilitation Commissioner, for the candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats
under Jammu & Kashmiri Migrants quota
Important Points Related to KCET Document Verification 2018
- Irrespective of the marks and merit of candidates in KCET 2018, admission will not be granted if eligibility is not fulfilled.
- The candidates must carry all the documents. Even if a single document will be missing, candidates will not be termed qualified for admission.
- Display of unauthentic documents will lead to cancellation of candidature.
For more Instructions and Guidelines for Verification of Documents – Download Information Bulletin.