KCET Document Verification 2019 has been released by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). The document verification for KCET 2019 starts from June 01 and ends on June 19, 2019. This is the first round of the KCET 2019 Counselling process. In this round, the qualified candidates need to report at the notified Helpline Center along with the necessary documents to get their eligibility verified. Those candidates who complete the KCET Document Verification successfully are eligible for entry of options. Check more details on KCET 2019 Document Verification from this page.
Latest: Last date for document verification has been extended till 20 Jun 2019.
KCET 2019 Document Verification
KCET 2019 verification of documents is being conducted in the forenoon and afternoon session in 04 shifts.
- Forenoon Session I – 9:15 AM – 11:00 AM
- Forenoon Session II – 11:15 AM – 1:15 PM
- Afternoon Session I – 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Afternoon Session II – 4:15 PM – 6:15 PM
Notice for Date Extended for KCET 2019 Document Verification
KCET Document Verification 2019 Dates
After the KCET 2019 Result is announced, the candidates who are declared as qualified are eligible to appear for the document verification process. The shortlisted candidates have to report for the document verification at the specified schedule and venue prescribed by the conducting body. The Verification of documents is to be done at once for all the disciplines for which the candidate is eligible. However, if a candidate is found to be eligible for more than one discipline, then the documents would be verified for all the disciplines at once.
Only upon verification of documents and issues of verification slip, a candidate would be allowed to enter the options. KEA also publishes the list which consists of the details of the candidates who have successfully completed this step. Candidates can check the rank wise document verification schedule from below:
- Click Here to check the List of Verified candidates for KCET 2019 as on June 17, 2019.
- Click Here to check the List of Verified candidates for KCET 2019 as on June 15, 2019.
- Click Here to check the List of Verified candidates for KCET 2019 as on June 14, 2019.
- Click Here to check the List of Verified candidates for KCET 2019 as on June 12, 2019.
- Click Here to check the List of Verified candidates for KCET 2019 as on June 11, 2019.
- Click here to check the provisional list of Candidates verified documents on 7 Jun
- Click here to check the provisional list of Candidates verified documents on 6 Jun
- Click here to check the list of Provisional Verified Candidates.
- Click here to check the list of candidates verified Documents.
- Click here to check Mark Verification by Candidates (English)
- Click here check Mark Verification by Candidates (Malayalam)
- Click here to check information brochure for document verification.
- Click Here to check the Document Verification Schedule for KCET 2019.
- Click here to check the KCET 2019 Document Verification notice.
Note: Mark Verification facility available now for those candidates who have submitted plus two marks for the preparation of Engineering Rank List. Candidates can verify their mark data taken for preparing Engineering rank. The last date for the mark verification facility is on June 2, 2019, 10 AM.
KCET 2019 Document Verification Schedule for Physically Disabled Special Category Candidates
|Date||Special Category||Type of Verification||Place|
|01 June 2019||Physically Abled||Medical Examination from 11:00 AM onwards||Karnataka Examinations Authority, 18th Cross Sampige Road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560 012|
KCET 2019 Document Verification Schedule for All Candidates
|Date and Day||Forenoon Session -1|
|Forenoon Session – 2|
|Afternoon Session – 1|
|Afternoon Session – 2|
|June 6, 2019||1||600||601||1200||1201||1600||1601||2000|
|June 7, 2019||2001||2900||2901||3800||3801||4500||4501||5000|
|June 10, 2019||5001||6500||6501||8000||8001||9200||9201||10000|
|June 11, 2019||10001||13000||13001||16000||16001||18000||18001||20000|
|June 12, 2019||20001||23000||23001||26000||26001||28000||28001||30000|
|June 13, 2019||30001||34000||34001||38000||38001||42000||42001||45000|
|June 14, 2019||45001||51000||51001||57000||57001||62000||62001||65000|
|June 15, 2019||65001||71000||71001||77000||77001||82000||82001||85000|
|June 17, 2019||85001||92000||92001||99000||99001||103000||103001||105000|
|June 18, 2019||105001||112000||112001||119000||119001||123000||123001||125000|
|June 19, 2019||125001||135000||135001||Last Rank||–||–||–|
Notice for Special Category Candidates
KCET 2019 Document Verification Process
The stages for verification of document for KCET 2019 are as follows:
- Registration of a Candidate
- Schedule for Physically Disabled, NCC, Sports candidate
- Schedule for Verification of Documents for other category candidates
- Secret Key
Registration for KCET 2019 Document Verification
Candidates who have been assigned a rank in KCET 2019 have to report to the nearest Helpline Centres / or the most convenient Helpline Centres as per the schedule. For the registration of a candidate, the CET number will be entered into the computer by verifying the CET-2019 Admission Ticket and candidate photo printed on the candidate’s identity card.
KCET 2019 Document Verification Helpline Centers
For KCET 2019 Verification of Documents, candidates need to report at the nearest Helpline Centres / or the most convenient Helpline Centres. All General Merit, Reserved Categories and Special Category candidates can report at the following helpline centers. Candidates should note that the verification of their original documents will be done in the helpline cnetre only in their native district or where they have passed 2nd PUC / 12 Standard examination. The documents will not be verified in other helpline centers.
- Click Here to check the list of KCET 2019 Helpline Centers for Document Verification.
What to Carry for KCET 2019 Document Verification?
On the day of the document verification, candidates need to carry the following original documents and one set of attested photocopies by Gazetted Office in the sequential order:
- The final print out of the CET-2019 Online Application Form.
- Original Copy of the Chalan for having paid the fees.
- KCET 2019 Admission Ticket
- SSLC / 10th Standard Marks Card.
- 2nd PUC / 12th Standard Marks Card.
- Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO / DDPI.
- Medical Certificate, for PwD Candidates.
- Two recent Passport Size Photographs.
The following documents should be produced, “ONLY if applicable”:
- Income Certificate obtained from concerned Tahasildar to claim “Supernumerary Quota”
- Kannada Medium Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO, for the candidates
claiming Kannada Medium reservation benefits.
- Rural Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO and a verification certificate
(only for GM candidates).
- Caste Certificate / Caste Income Certificate / Income Certificate obtained from the concerned
Tahasildar, for the candidates claiming Reservation benefits. (Caste and Income Certificate
in the Form ‘D’ in case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and in Form ‘E’ in case of
Category-I and a Caste Income Certificate in Form ‘F’ for other backward classes like 2A,
2B, 3A, and 3B, issued by the jurisdictional Tahasildar).
- Parent’s study certificate / Parent’s Hometown certificate / Parent’s Domicile certificate /
Parent’s Employment certificate / Parent’s Cumulative Record / Parent’s Marks Card, etc., for
the candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats based on the domicile/study /
employment of the parent.
- Duly sworn in Affidavit of the candidate who claims eligibility under Horanadu and Gadinadu
- IDENTITY CARD issued by the Jurisdictional Deputy Commissioner / District Magistrate /
Rehabilitation Commissioner, for the candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats
under Jammu & Kashmiri Migrants quota.
Important Points for KCET 2019 Document Verification
- The verification of documents for KCET 2019 is done once and for all disciplines to which the candidate is eligible. However, if a candidate is eligible for more than one discipline i.e., for Medical / Dental, Engineering, ISM & H, Farm Science, B-Pharm and Pharm-D, 2nd year B- Pharm (Lateral Entry) then for all the disciplines documents will be verified at once.
- If a candidate has obtained multiple rank ranks, then he/she can come to the Helpline Centre on the scheduled date as per his / her highest rank and need not come again for other ranks in other disciplines.
- Do not attend the verification process based on Agriculturist Quota Rank (Practical Rank).
- Remember that only those candidates who become eligible after verification are eligible for entry of options for allotment of seats.
- In case, if a candidate does not have received the original marks card of Qualifying Examination for 2019 from the concerned boards, then you should obtain the signature of the Principal of the institution where you have passed the 2nd PU/ 12th Standard examination on the provisional marks card. Internet downloaded marks statement printout is not acceptable.
What After KCET 2019 Document Verification is Done?
At the end of every day after KCET document verification, KEA publishes the details of eligible candidates at its official website. Eligible candidates of document verification will be considered for entry of options for allotment of seats. Once the verification is done, the original documents will be returned to the candidate and KEA will retain one set of the attested photocopies of all the documents. KEA also issues a verification slip to all the eligible candidates by mentioning the details of the candidates, documents verified, caste category and merit/rank to which discipline he/she is eligible, etc. will also be printed on the slip.
Furthermore, a candidate who becomes eligible after verification of documents will be given a high-security secret key. It is to be used to register and create a password as per his/her choice for login at the online option entry portal. It is important that candidates should keep their login details safe as it is required for the candidate’s login, entry of options, change of options, saving and deletion of options and for the printing of allotment details.
For more Instructions and Guidelines for Verification of Documents – Download Information Bulletin.