KCET Document Verification 2018 schedule has been changed. As per the recent notification by KEA, the document verification of KCET 2018 has been postponed. The document verification of KCET 2018 is a very important part of counselling and admission. In this round, the eligibility of the qualified candidates will be checked. KCET qualifiers are required to carry their documents to the notified Helpline Center and get the eligibility verified. Candidates who get through KCET Document Verification round successfully are considered for seat allocation and admission. Check KCET Document Verification 2018 schedule, process, and more details from this page.
KCET 2018 Document Verification
The purpose of verifying the documents is to ensure the eligibility of the candidates. Only upon verification of original documents, candidates will get the verification slip and secret key. With the help of the key, the candidates will be able to enter the options for course and colleges. KEA has announced all the details at kea.kar.nic.in. But can easily get what they want from this page.
- Verification of documents will be done at once for all the disciplines to which the candidate is eligible. If the candidate is eligible for more than one discipline i.e., for Medical / Dental, Engineering, ISM & H, Farm Science, B-Pharm and Pharm-D, 2nd year B-Pharm (Lateral Entry) then for all the disciplines documents will be verified at once.
- However, the candidate is eligible for claiming Religious Minority or Linguistic Minority in Medical and Dental courses can also appear for this document verification as per their CET rank in any discipline, However, they have to come for document verification of those reservations whenever they called for NEET Verification for Medical and Dental courses.
- The candidates who are qualified / eligible only in UGNEET 2018 for Medical / Dental (not assigned any rank in CET-2018) have to attend UGNEET-2018 document verification later when the schedule is published for NEET verification.
- If a candidate has got multiple ranks, then he / she can come to the Helpline Centre on the scheduled date as per his / her highest rank either in Medical or Veterinary or ISMH or Engineering or Architecture or Farm University course and need not come again for other ranks in other disciplines.
- The candidates SHOULD NOT attend the verification process based on Agriculturist Quota Rank (Practical Rank).
KCET 2018 Document Verification Schedule
The KCET 2018 Document Verification will then be held for candidates belonging to all the other categories.
|Date for Verification||Forenoon Session 1 (from 9:15 am to 11:00 am)||Forenoon Session 2 (from 11:15 am to 1:15 pm)||Afternoon Session 1 (from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm)||Afternoon Session 2 (from 4:15 pm to 3:15 pm)|
|Reporting time 8:30 am||Reporting time 10:15 am||Reporting time 1:00 pm||Reporting time 3:15 pm|
|12 Jun 2018||1 – 300||301 – 600||601 – 800||801 – 1000|
|13 Jun 2018||1001 – 1800||1801 – 2600||2601 – 3400||3401 – 4000|
|14 Jun 2018||4001 – 5200||5201 – 6400||6401 – 7300||7300 – 8000|
|15 Jun 2018||80001 – 10000||10001 – 12000||12001 – 14000||14001 – 15000|
|16 Jun 2018||15001 – 17000||17001 – 19000||19001 – 21000||21001 – 22000|
|18 Jun 2018||22001 – 24500||24501 – 27000||27001 – 29000||29001 – 30000|
|19 Jun 2018||30001 – 33000||33001 – 36000||36001 – 38000||38001 – 40000|
|20 Jun 2018||40001 – 43000||43001 – 46000||46001 – 48500||48501 – 50000|
|21 Jun 2018||50001 – 54000||54001 – 57000||57001 – 60000||60001 – 62000|
|22 Jun 2018||62001 – 66000||66001 – 69000||69001 – 72000||72001 – 74000|
|23 Jun 2018||74001 – 78000||78001 – 81000||81001 – 84000||84001 – 86000|
|24 Jun 2018||86001 – 91000||91001 – 96000||96001 – 100000||100001 – 102000|
|25 Jun 2018||102001 – 108000||108001 – 116000||116001 – 11900||119001 – 120000|
|26 Jun 2018||120001 – 12800||128001 – 135000||135001 – Last Rank|
The candidates, who will qualify the exam will be required to visit any of the Helpline Center. There, the candidates will be required to produce the required documents. The documents are to be carried in original, as well as photocopy. The authority will inspect all the documents and ensure that the candidates is eligible. Only the eligible candidates will be given permission to attend counselling.
- Click here to check the list of Candidate verified their documents.
- Click Here to check the list of Eligible Candidates for Physically Disabled Quota.
- Click Here to check the list of Not Eligible Candidates for Physically Disabled Quota.
- Click Here to check the list of Eligible Candidates for NCC Quota.
- Click Here to check the list of Not Eligible Candidates for NCC Quota.
- Click Here to check the list of Eligible Candidates for Defence Quota.
- Click Here to check the list of Not Eligible Candidates for Defence Quota.
- Click Here to check the list of Eligible Candidates for Ex- Defence Quota.
First the document verification for Special Category candidates will be done:
|Date||Special Category||Type of Verification||Venue and Time|
|To be announced||Physically Disabled||Medical Exam||Karnataka examination Authority 18th Cross, Sampige Road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore, 560012 (11:00 am onwards)|
|To be announced||NCC||NCC document verification for preference 1 to 7 candidates only|
|To be announced||Sports||Sports document verification for preference 1 to 4 candidates|
Click Here to check the list of Nodal Centres for Document Verification.
Documents to be Brought for Verification:
The following original documents and one set of attested photocopies have to arrange in the sequential order shown below and produce the same in the verification counter for verification of documents:
- The final print out of the CET-2018 Online Application Form.
- Original Copy of the Chalan for having paid the fees.
- ‘CET 2018’ Admission Ticket.
- SSLC / 10th Standard Marks Card.
- 2nd PUC / 12th Standard Marks Card.
- Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO / DDPI.
- Medical Certificate, for PwD Candidates.
- Two recent Passport Size Photographs.
The following documents should be produced, “ONLY if applicable”:
- Income Certificate obtained from concerned Tahasildar to claim “Supernumerary Quota”
- Kannada Medium Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO, for the candidates
claiming Kannada Medium reservation benefits.
- Rural Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO and a verification certificate
(only for GM candidates).
- Caste Certificate / Caste Income Certificate / Income Certificate obtained from the concerned
Tahasildar, for the candidates claiming Reservation benefits. (Caste and Income Certificate
in Form ‘D’ in case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and in Form ‘E’ in case of
Category-I and a Caste Income Certificate in Form ‘F’ for other backward classes like 2A,
2B, 3A, and 3B, issued by the jurisdictional Tahasildar).
- Parent’s study certificate / Parent’s Hometown certificate / Parent’s Domicile certificate /
Parent’s Employment certificate / Parent’s Cumulative Record / Parent’s Marks Card, etc., for
the candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats based on the domicile/study /
employment of the parent.
- Duly sworn in Affidavit of the candidate who claims eligibility under Horanadu and Gadinadu
- IDENTITY CARD issued by the Jurisdictional Deputy Commissioner / District Magistrate /
Rehabilitation Commissioner, for the candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats
under Jammu & Kashmiri Migrants quota
Important Points Related to KCET Document Verification 2018
- Irrespective of the marks and merit of candidates in KCET 2018, admission will not be granted if eligibility is not fulfilled.
- The candidates must carry all the documents. Even if a single document will be missing, candidates will not be termed qualified for admission.
- Display of unauthentic documents will lead to cancellation of candidature.
For more Instructions and Guidelines for Verification of Documents – Download Information Bulletin.