KCET Document Verification 2022 – KEA will release the list of the qualified candidates for the Karnataka CET Document verification process on the official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. Qualified candidates will have to appear for the process at the nearest KEA Helpline Service Centre in the native district. KEA will shortlist the candidates for document verification on the basis of the rank in CET 2022. For more information about KCET Document Verification 2022, documents required, process read the page below.
KCET Document Verification 2022
After the documents verification, candidates will be selected for the choices filling options for the seat alloment process.
Check Here: Notification for KCET Document Verification 2022 will be released at official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
KCET Document Verification 2022 Helpline Centers
Candidates have to produce the required documents at the KEA helpline service centres. Candidates can check the list of the helpline centers as per last year from the table below:
See: Option Entry
KCET 2022 Document Verification Process
Candidates who have qualified the exam and shortlished in the list, have to appear for the Document verification process. Candidates have to appear at the nearest Helpline service in their district along with the original documents and self attested copies of documents required for verification.
In case the candidates has not received the qualifying exam marksheet, in such case candidate will have to produces the signature of the Principal of the institution on the provisional 2nd PU / 12th Standard examination marks card. If a candidate fails to appear for the verification process, or fails to produce any of the original documents / certificates / marks card on the day of verification, such candidate will not be considered for further counselling process.
Documents Required for KCET 2022 Document Verification Process
Candidates are required to carry the mentioned below original and self-attested copies of the documents at the time of counseling process :
- CET-2022 Online Application Form Printout
- KCET 2022 Admission Ticket
- SSLC / 10th Standard Marks Card.
- 2nd PUC / 12th Standard Marks Card.
- Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO / DDPI.
- Medical Certificate, for PwD Candidates.
- Two recent Passport Size Photographs.
The following documents should be produced, “ONLY if applicable”:
- Income Certificate obtained from concerned Tahasildar to claim “Supernumerary Quota”
- Kannada Medium Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO, for the candidates
claiming Kannada Medium reservation benefits.
- Rural Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO and a verification certificate
(only for GM candidates).
- Caste Certificate / Caste Income Certificate / Income Certificate obtained from the concerned
Tahasildar, for the candidates claiming Reservation benefits. (Caste and Income Certificate
in the Form ‘D’ in case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and in Form ‘E’ in case of
Category-I and a Caste Income Certificate in Form ‘F’ for other backward classes like 2A,
2B, 3A, and 3B, issued by the jurisdictional Tahasildar).
- Parent’s study certificate / Parent’s Hometown certificate / Parent’s Domicile certificate /
Parent’s Employment certificate / Parent’s Cumulative Record / Parent’s Marks Card, etc., for
the candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats based on the domicile/study /
employment of the parent.
- Duly sworn in Affidavit of the candidate who claims eligibility under Horanadu and Gadinadu
- IDENTITY CARD issued by the Jurisdictional Deputy Commissioner / District Magistrate /
Rehabilitation Commissioner, for the candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats
under Jammu & Kashmiri Migrants quota.
See: Cut Off
KCET 2022 Mock Allotment Result
After the document verification process, KEA will release the mock allotment result of the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidates can check the mock test result by entering the CET No. Candidates who are selected will have to fill the online choices of their preference college/course. On the basis of the choices and rank of the candidates seat will be allotted to them. Before this, KEA will release the seat matrix for the candidates to fill the online choices as per their preferences.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.