KCET Option Entry 2022 – Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), has extended the last date to do Karnataka CET 2022 Round 2 Option Entry for Engineering and Other Courses. The option entry can be done on the official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. Candidates can fill the choices of colleges / courses for admissions by logging in their CET number. After the option entry process, the seats are allotted on the basis of the order of their choices and the rank secured in CET 2022. For more details on KCET Option Entry 2022, process, eligibility read the page below.
Latest – KEA has revised the KCET Counselling 2022 second round schedule for Engineering and Other Courses. Scroll down for link.
KCET Option Entry 2022
Candidates are advised to give the choices as per in order of their preferences as all above options will be taken in the priority for the seat allotment.
Access the link for Option Entry:
– Click here to access the link for Karnataka CET 2022 Round 2 Option Entry for Engineering and Other Courses.
– Click here to access the link for Karnataka CET 2022 Round 1 Option Entry for Engineering and Other Courses.
Check all the dates related to the KCET Option Entry 2022 from the table below:
|Schedule for 1st Round|
|Display of seat matrix and fee structure on the KEA website||10 Oct 2022 after 11:00 am|
|Downloading of verification slip from KEA website||10 Oct 2022 – 12 Oct 2022|
|Option Entry by eligible candidates (In order of preference)||11 Oct 2022 – 13 Oct 2022 up to 4:00 pm|
Second Round Seat Allotment Schedule
Eligibility for KCET Option Entry 2022
Candidates who have qualify the document verification after the declaration result are eligible to apply for option entry. As after the result, KEA will release the list of selected candidates for the document verification process. Candidates have to appear for the verification for the further process. After that, KEA will release the mock allotment result of all the qualified candidates, who will be eligible for Online option entry.
See: Cut Off
How to do Option Entry in KCET 2022?
Selected candidates can fill the online choices by following the mentioned below steps:
Step-1 First of all, click on the above given link.
Step 2: This leads to the opening of candidate dashboard. Now enter the CET Number to login.
Step 3: Thereafter, proceed to select and fill in the choices.
How to create KCET 2022 Option Entry Password?
Candidates need to make a password for exercising their options. The steps for the same are as follow.
Step 1: First, go to the official website and click on the link for choice filling.
Step-2 After that, candidates have to enter Name, Mobile no., Email Id, CET no. and create the password.
Password must be of 8 characters and must carry the given below characters:
- One Alphabet
- One Number
- One Special Character(@,#,$,&,*)
Step-3 Note down the password for further login details. Then proceed to enter the options.
Step-4 Choose the options of college and courses in order of your preferences.
Step-5 Submit the options and take the print out of your given options.
Important Instruction Related to KCET Option Entry 2022
Candidates are required to must go through the some of the important instruction related to the KCET Option Entry 2022 from below:
- A Candidate can enter any number of options as he / she wishes to exercise on his / her own priority. As entering more options will avoid the disappointment of not securing a seat.
- Candidate must note that choices and allotment of seat will be done separately for the Medical / Dental courses and for Engineering / Farm Science courses.
- Candidates eligible for both the streams i.e., in UGNEET – Medical or Dental courses & in UGCET-Engineering or Architecture or Agriculture course are advised to exercise their Choice in the same web-portal at once
- Before filling the choices, make sure that if you have choose Choice-1 for Medical or Dental seat, then selection for Engineering / Architecture / Farm Science will get cancel and vise-versa.
Second Round Instruction –
- The priority of the options in the seocnd round will be same as First round.
- All the higher priority options will be considered in the second round, like if a seat allotted to the candidate from his/her 115th options, then in the second round higher priotrity will be given to the 1-114th options.
- Then all the lower options will not be considered for the second round.
- Candidates can modify/change/delete the priority of the choices from 1 to 114
- If a candidate is allotted seat in first round and then in the second round he/she select same choice, then such candidate will not be considered for the second round.
- See: Answer Key
KCET 2022 Seat Allotment Proces
After the choice filling, KEA will release the list of the candidates who have allotted seats in the first round. Seats will be allotted on the basis of the eligibility and choices of preferences. Same will process will be held for the second round. Candidates who are not selected in the first round can exercise their options in second round. Candidates can check their seat allotment result by entering the CET no.
After the seat allotment candidates will be provided with the admissions order, according to which they have to appear at the allotted college for admission process. Candidates are advised to produce the original documents at the allotted centre along the requisite admission fee.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.