Manav Rachna Educational Institute offers admission into the Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS) and Manav Rachna University (MRU) for various UG and PG courses. This year the name of Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) has been changed to Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS). The Manav Rachna Educational Institute also conducts MRNAT 2019 entrance exam for admission into some courses, which are mention below in this page. The Applications form are available for the MRIIRS, MRU, and MRNAT 2019 of the academic year 2019-20. Candidates can fill the application form from the direct link, which is provided below. Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to apply as per schedule mention below. Candidates can also check the details process of application, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
MRIU Admission 2019
MRIIRS and MRU have released application form for the admissions into 2019 – 2020 session. The candidate who wants to get admission in MRIIRS and MRU can apply online before the last date of application form. MRIIRS and MRU 2019 is given below.
Note: The MRNAT 2019 date is 20 and 21 April 2019.
MRNAT 2019 Result
Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) has released the MRNAT result conducted in April. Candidates who appeared for MRNAT can check the results for the same from the official website. All the candidates need to enter their Application number to check teh MRNAT Result 2019. Result has been made available at the official website also a direct link has been provided below.
Result: Click Here to check the MRNAT 2019 Result.
Manav Rachna Internation University has released the application form for admission to 2019-20 session. Application for admission shall be submitted online only at the website www.manavrachna.edu.in for which application fee of Rs. 1200/- is payable. Payment can be made through Net Banking / Credit/ Debit card/E-wallets at the time of submission of application. Alternatively, the candidate may procure the Admission Brochure from Manav Rachna Campus, Administrative Headquarters or City Centers, details of which are available on Manav Rachna website. Admission Brochure contains a Scratch Card consisting of a covered number, which will facilitate submission of application form online. Admission Brochure without Scratch Card may be downloaded from Manav Rachna website free of cost. The direct link to apply online has also provided below.
Apply Online: Candidates can apply online from the below link for the various UG/PG Programmes.
- Click here to apply online for admissions into UG/PG Programmes for 2019-2020 session.
- Click here to apply online for admissions into MBA Programme for 2019-2020 session.
Once online application for admission is submitted successfully, the system will generate a unique application number which must be noted by the candidates as the same shall act as a Reference Number for all subsequent correspondence till the candidate is actually admitted.
Instruction for Filling Application Form
- Read Instructions for filling up Online Application Form carefully on the opening page after you Click ‘Apply Now’ on the Manav Rachna website Home Page.
- Keep a Digitized Photograph ready on your Computer Desktop for uploading with maximum 80 KB memory, 30mm x 45mm in size in a formal dress against plain background. Candidates are advised to avoid photographs in T-Shirts/ Tops/Flashy Clothing because this photograph will be used for all subsequent transactions including preparations of ID card and Academic Transcripts. Also keep ready scanned copy of Secondary School Examination Certificate (10th as proof of Date of Birth), Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate (10+2 mark sheet), final year consolidated mark sheet/Provisional Certificate Degree/Diploma Certificate of the qualifying examination, if any.
- Fill-up all fields with the correct information; Applicant’s & Parent’s detail as given in the mark sheet/testimonial of last qualifying examination. Do not use all Capital/ Small Letters. Use Sentence case. Mandatory fields are marked with Asterisks, without which application will not be submitted. You will have the liberty to edit certain fields as indicated in the format of application including Address, Mobile Number, Qualifying Examination Result etc.
- Take out print-out of the final version of the online application form which must be brought at the time of Physical Verification of Documents/Enrollment Process.
The candidate shall be required to upload the following documents along with the application:
- Class 10th mark sheet: Mandatory for all Programmes
- Address Proof: For all Programmes
- 12th standard mark sheet (if the result is yet not announced: school ID card + scorecard of XI class / predictive score of XII class issued by school authorities): Mandatory
- For UG Engineering Programmes, mark sheets/score of merit defining document i.e. Valid Score of JEE Mains-2019/SAT/UNIGAUGE, as applicable, in which the candidate has appeared.
- For B.Arch Programme, mark sheets/score of merit defining document i.e. Valid Score of JEE Mains-2019/NATA, as applicable, in which the candidate has appeared.
- 12th standard mark sheet: Mandatory
- Pre-final Year Mark sheets of higher education qualification (For PG Program): Mandatory
- Valid Score of GATE-2019 for M.Tech Programme, if the candidate has appeared
Manav Rachna International University will release the Admit Card. The Admit card will available online on the official website of MRIU and the candidates will be able to download the same using the Application Sequence No. The direct link to download the Admit card 2019 will be available here as per the official announcement.
How to download the Admit Card online
- Click the Admit card link on the official website.
- Enter the Application Sequence No. which is generated at the time of registration
- The Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save and print admit card to appear in 2019
Selection Procedure for Admission
Admission to various programs is based on merit as specified in Admission Brochure under heading Programs offered at MRIIRS and MRU for various programmes. Admissions to all programs are also made on the basis of Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test (MRNAT) for which the scores shall automatically be picked up for merit.
- All Candidates shall be allowed to prioritize choices amongst the programs at the application stage itself. A candidate, who initially does not get the choice program in the first list, shall be offered admission in subsequent choices filled. University shall announce vacancy, if any, at a later date and desirous candidate shall have an option of appearing in the ‘on the spot counselling’ and may get upgraded as per the merit of the participating candidates.
- Seats in the programs shall be allotted on the basis of preferences indicated in the application form, strictly in order of merit.
- The program wise selection of candidates, amongst applications received, shall be drawn based on the actual marks scored by the candidate in Merit Defining Exam Score. For JEE mains 2019 Exams, marks in an Overall category shall only be considered and marks under any special category or state etc. shall not be taken into account.
- The vacant seats, if any, after filling the seats for each programme on merit with a relevant score in JEE Mains-2019/SAT/UNIGAUGE/NATA/GATE/MRNAT entrance test, shall be filled up on the basis of qualifying examination on merit.
All selected candidates shall be communicated with the Admission offer letter, further guidelines and other details through e-mail. Candidates are advised to check their SPAM or JUNK folder as well regularly and white-list the following email id: [email protected] Please note that this is the only official mail ID of the University, for all communications related to admissions in the year 2019.
Manav Rachna National Admission Test (MRNAT) 2019
MRNAT (Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test) shall be conducted by the University across various disciplines. The test is applicable for candidates seeking admission to under graduate and post graduate programs of all disciplines. The test has major components which are given below:
Online exam: It is an objective type online exam of 90 minutes duration with questions from syllabus covered in the qualifying exam (eg. XII or Graduation as the case may be) and/or aptitude for the program applied for. (For details check website www.manavrachna.edu.in)
GD and/or PI: Candidates shall be assessed for communication skills, ability to express themselves effectively and put across their point of view. They may be challenged to demonstrate their problem solving skills and their ability to be a team player.
Courses under MRNAT
MRIIRS: B.Tech Lateral, B.Sc. Data Science, B.Sc. Interior Design, BCA, MCA, MCA(L), BPT, MPT, B.Sc/M.Sc- Nutrition & Dietetics, BBA (General/Banking & Financial Markets/Global- International Business), B.Com (Hons.), M.Com, B.Sc(IT), B.A/B.Sc (Hons.) Economics, BA/MA Journalism & Mass Communication, B.Sc./M.Sc. Applied Geology, BA (Hons.)/MA-English, Bachelor of Visual Arts, PG Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations, B.Sc.- Hospitality & Hotel Administration, B.A./B.Sc (Hons.)-Applied Psychology, M.A./M.Sc-Applied Psychology, Master of Social Work, B.A/B.Sc in Liberal Arts, M.A./M.Sc. Economics, M.Sc Biotechnology, B.Sc./ M.Sc. Applied Geology
MRU: B.Tech Lateral, BBA (Healthcare Management/Finance & Accounts/Operations Management/Entrepreneurship & Family Management), B.Sc.(Hons.)/M.Sc( Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics), B.Ed, B.A. B.Ed. Integrated, B.Sc. B.Ed. Integrated, B.Ed. Special Education, L.L.M (1 Year & 2 Year)* (*Subject to approval of Govt. of Haryana)
Courses which are not under MRNAT
MRIIRS-B.Tech(4 Years), M.Tech, Bachelor of Architecture, MBA
MRU– B.Tech(4 Years), M.Tech, B.A. LL.B (Hons.), BBA LL.B (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B (Hons.)
- Click here for more information regarding the MRNAT 2019.
Candidates can check the sample paper for both Non – Engineering and Engineering Students of MRNAT 2019 from below links.
- Click here to check the sample paper for the Non – Engineering Students.
- Click here to check the sample paper for the Engineering Students.
Fee Structure and FAQs
Candidates can check the fee structure and FAQs of both MRIIRS and MRU for various programmes from the below link.
- Click here to check the Fee structure of both MRIIRS and MRU.
- Click here to check the FAQs of both MRIIRS and MRU.
For more details regarding the MRIIRS and MRU Admission 2019 follow the Official Website: www.manavrachna.edu.in