Manav Rachna Admission 2020 – Manav Rachna group consists of Manav Rachna International Institute Of Research And Studies (MRIIRS), Manav Rachna University (MRU), and Manav Rachna Dental College (MRDC) for higher education. The admission to MRIIRS, MRU and MRDC is open for the academic session 2020-21. The online application form to apply for admission is available at manavrachna.edu.in. Admission is open for various UG, PG, certificate and integrated courses. For more details like how to apply for Manav Rachna admission 2020, admission process, fee structure, etc. read below.
Latest: Manav Rachna admission 2020 is open, apply now!
Manav Rachna Admission 2020
The admission in most of the courses offered by MRIIRS and MRU is based on Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test (MRNAT). However, admission in many courses is also based on national level entrance exam scores NEET, NATA, JEE Main, CLAT etc. For dates and admission criteria of Manav Rachna admission 2020, read below.
Manav Rachna admission 2020 dates for courses under MRNAT
|Manav Rachna Admission 2020||Dates|
|Availability of application form||10 Nov 2019|
|Date for MRNAT 2020 and GD / PI||25 – 26 Apr 2020|
|Result of MRNAT 2020||within 3 days of the exam|
Manav Rachna admission 2020 dates for courses not under MRNAT
|Manav Rachna Admission 2020||MBA||B.Tech||B.Arch|
|Availability of application form||10 Nov 2019||10 Nov 2019||10 Nov 2019|
|Selection result||1 Dec 2019 onwards||22 Feb 2020 onwards||22 Jun 2020 onwards|
Manav Rachna Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form to apply for Manav Rachna admission is available in both online and offline mode. Below we have given the application process or the online mode of application:
Step 1: Register – Start now!!
- The candidates have to register using details like: name, email address, mobile number, state, city, course interested for admission.
- To be successfully registered candidates have to verify their email id using the link sent on it.
Step 2: Fill the application form
- The filling of the application form inlcudes completion of the below given details:
- Course Preferences & Personal Details
- Parents Details
- Address Details
- Academic Details
- Work Experience Details
Step 3: Upload Files
The documents to be uploaded in the application form are as follows:
|Passport Size Photograph||jpeg / jpg / png||less than 1 MB|
|Scanned Copy of Your Signature||jpeg / jpg / png||less than 1 MB|
|Matriculation / SSC / 10th Marksheet||jpeg / jpg / png / PDF||less than 1 MB|
Step 4: Declaration
You need to read the terms and conditions shown on this page and proceed to the next stage.
Step 5: Payment
The application fee is Rs.1200. The mode of application fee payment is online or via voucher. The following online mode of payments is available:
- Credit Card
- Debit Cards
- Net Banking
- Cash Card
- Mobile Payments
Application process can be completed here – Apply now!!
Manav Rachna Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility differs from course to course, however, the basic eligibility is given below:
For all UG courses:
- The candidates must pass in 10+2 examination with a certain minimum percentage that differs course wise.
- The aggregate marks are calculated for 5 subjects in 10+2.
For all PG courses:
- Must have passed inUG degree with minimum percentage of marks that differs from course to course
- The specialisation in qualifying exam varies s per the course the candidates are applying for
Channels of Manav Rachna Admission 2020
The selection process in Manav Rachna is as per the below given channels:
a) Via the entrance exam of Manav Rachna i.e. MRNAT 2020 followed by GD / PI
It is held for the candidates who do not have nay national level entrance exam score. Such candidates have to appear for MRNAT. The exam has below given pattern:
- The exam is an objective type exam
- It is an online exam
- The duration is 90 minutes
- Questions are framed form syllabus covered in the qualifying exam (eg. XII or Graduation as the case may be) and/or aptitude for the program applied for.
GP and PI includes assessment of the candidates for communication skills, the ability to express themselves effectively and put across their point of view.
Where is the exam held: For all programmes, the test would be conducted at Manav Rachna Campus & other locations as intimated through email and SMS.
b) Via national level entrance exam scores
For all the courses admission is also done based on the scores of national level entrance exam scores like:
c) Via qualifying exam merit
First the seats in all the courses are filled based on the entrance exam scores like score in JEE Mains/SAT/UNIGAUGE/NATA/GATE/MRNAT, if any vacant seat is left then those shall be filled based on the scores of qualifying examination (10+2 or graduation as applicable).
Courses under MRNAT 2020
The following courses mentioned below are the ones in which admission is based on MRNAT and other national level entrance exam:
Courses in MRIIRS under MRNAT:
- B.Tech Lateral
- B.Sc. Data Science
- B.Sc./ M.Sc. Interior Design
- B.Sc/ M.Sc- Nutrition & Dietetics
- B.Sc.(Hons) – Food Science & Technology
- B.Sc. – MLT
- BBA (General/ Banking & Financial Markets/ Global- International Business)
- BBA – Global (IBM) in asssociation with University of New Castle, Australia
- BBA – Retail Management
- BBA – Insurance and Risk Management
- B.Com (Hons.)
- B.A/ B.Sc (Hons.) Economics
- BA/MA Journalism & Mass Communication
- BA Journalism and Mass Communication (International) in association with Western Sydney University, Australia
- B.Sc./ M.Sc. Applied Geology
- BA(Hons.)/ MA-English
- PG Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations
- B.Sc.- Hospitality & Hotel Administration
- B.A./ B.Sc (Hons.)-Applied Psychology
- M.A./ M.Sc-Applied Psychology
- Master of Social Work
- B.A/B.Sc in Liberal Arts
- M.A./ M.Sc. Economics
- M.Sc Biotechnology
- BA(Hons.) – Political Science
- BA (Hons.) – Sociology
- MA – Public Policy and Public Administration
Courses in MRU under MRNAT:
- B.Tech Lateral
- BBA (Healthcare Management/ Finance & Accounts/ Operations Management/ Entrepreneurship & Family Management)
- B.Sc.(Hons.)/ M.Sc (Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics)
- B.A. B.Ed. Integrated
- B.Sc. B.Ed. Integrated
- B.Ed. Special Education
- LL.M. (1 year/Part-Time) (*Approved by Government of Haryana)
- B.A. LL.B (Hons.)
- BBA LL.B (Hons.)
- B.Com. LL.B (Hons.)
- B.Sc. B.Ed. Integrated (Pre Primary-Primary) (*Subject to approval from NCTE)
- B.A. B.Ed. Integrated (Pre Primary-Primary) (*Subject to approval from NCTE)
Courses which are not under MRNAT
MRIIRS – B.Tech(4 Years), M.Tech, Bachelor of Architecture, MBA
MRU – B.Tech(4 Years), M.Tech, B.A. LL.B (Hons.), BBA LL.B (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B (Hons.)
The courses in which MRNAT scores are not applicable are:
- MRIIRS courses– Bachelor of Architecture, MBA, M.tech
- MRU courses– M.tech, PG Diploma in Educational Leadership and Management
🗒️ MRNAT 2020 Sample Paper – Click here 🗒️
Manav Rachna Admission 2020 Process
The admission process of Manav Rachna consists of the below given process:
Step 1: Apply for admission by filling the application form for admission available online / offline.
Step 2: Appear for MNRAT if applicable, or check the selection process as per the channel of admission you are eligible for.
Step 3: Check selection status
Step 4: Accept the offer for admission is satisfied
Step 5: All the candidates, who have accepted the admission after receipt of Admission Offer Letter, shall be required to report at designated venues for “Physical Document Verification / Enrollment Process”
Fee Structure and FAQs
Candidates can check the Previous year fee structure and FAQs of both MRIIRS and MRU for various programmes from the below link.
- Click here to check the Fee structure of both MRIIRS and MRU.
- Click here to check the FAQs of both MRIIRS and MRU.
For more details regarding the MRIIRS and MRU Admission 2020 follow the Official Website: manavrachna.edu.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.