Haryana LEET Admission 2023 is a Lateral Entry Admission in Haryana. Department of Technical Education, Haryana organizes the Haryana LEET Admission 2023 for admission to 2nd Year (3rd Semester) B.E./B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) for the Session 2023-24 in The University Departments, Govt. / Private Self Financing institution located in State of Haryana. The admission is done on the basis of the inter-se-merit of qualifying examinations only. For detailed information about Haryana LEET 2023 eligibility, application form, merit list, and other events, please check this page.
Haryana LEET Admission 2023
What is Haryana LEET Admission 2023?
Haryana LEET Admission 2023 is a Lateral Entry Admission in Haryana. It is issued by Haryana State Technical Education Society. You can get admission in 2nd Year (3rd Semester) B.E./B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) in The University Departments, Govt. / Private Self Financing institution located in State of Haryana.
Haryana LEET Admission 2023 Latest Notification – You can get the latest notifications from hstes.org.in.
Note: Availability of Prospectus, Latest Updates, Public Notices, Key Dates, etc. is issued at hstes.org.in and Online Registeration-cum-application form for Online off campus Counseling (Registration, uploading of requisite documents, application fees, Merit Card & choice filling, seat allotment letter & Key Dates etc.) is issued at techeduhry.gov.in
Haryana LEET Admission 2023 Exam Dates
Department of Technical Education, Haryana decides and announces the exam date of Haryana LEET Admission 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check hstes.org.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
Key dates of B. Tech. Lateral Entry 2023
|Availability of Online Admission Brochure||As per HSTES|
|Applying Online at the website:||As per HSTES|
|Deposit of Online Application Fee|
(Through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net
|As per HSTES|
|Declaration of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank|
prepared on the basis of marks obtained in
|As per HSTES|
|Deposition of Counseling Fee Online||As per HSTES|
|Online Counseling Schedule||As per HSTES|
Haryana LEET Admission 2023 Overview
The important things to note about this admission to 2nd Year (3rd Semester) B.E./B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) are as follows.
|Course||2nd Year (3rd Semester) B.E./B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)|
|Details Here||Haryana LEET Admission 2023|
|Colleges||University Departments, Govt. / Private Self Financing institution|
|More Such Admissions||Lateral Entry Admission in India|
|Conduction Body||Department of Technical Education, Haryana|
|Issued by||Haryana State Technical Education Society|
|Official Website||hstes.org.in, techeduhry.gov.in|
Haryana LEET Admission 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Haryana LEET Admission 2023 needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- Candidates who are going to fill application form must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form.
- The Registration cum Application Fee for B.E./B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) course shall be deposited by the candidate Online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking by using online payment gateway during filling the online application form.
- The Registration Fees once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances.
- The candidates have to fill the particulars online and also have to upload their coloured photograph (JPG, JPEG File Max. 30KB Size) and signature (JPG, JPEG File Max. 20KB Size).
- The candidates are advised to clearly opt the course i.e. B.E./B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) and special category i.e. KM/ TFW/ EWS’s
Haryana LEET Admission 2023 Application Form – You can get the form at techeduhry.gov.in
Haryana LEET Admission 2023 Eligibility
Following is the eligibility criteria as prescribed by Haryana State Technical Education Society.
Last year’s eligibility criteria were as follows.
B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- Passed Minimum THREE years / TWO years (Lateral Entry) Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in ANY branch of Engineering and Technology.
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved
- Passed D.Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector. (The Universities will offer suitable bridge courses such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering drawing, etc., for the students coming from diverse backgrounds to achieve desired learning Outcomes of the programme).
- For Kashmiri Migrants (KM) relaxation in cut-off percentage upto 10% subject to minimum eligibility requirement.
Haryana LEET Admission 2023 Selection Procedure
Last year’s selection procedure was as follows.
- For the session 2023-24, admissions to B.E./B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) course including Kashmiri Migrants (KM), Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) categories shall be made on the basis of inter-se merit of percentage of qualifying examination
- On-line Off-Campus Centralized counseling on techadmissionshry.gov.in for all categories, two online off-campus counselings shall be conducted for admissions to B.E./B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) courses.
Haryana LEET Admission 2023 Merit List
The Inter-se-Merit/ Rank of Qualifying Examination of only the verified and confirmed Application Forms shall be declared by HSTES at techadmissionshry.gov.in. & hstes.org.in as per Key Dates.
- No separate merit card will be sent to the candidates.
Haryana LEET Admission 2023 Counselling
Two Online-Off-Campus Counselings will be conducted for admission to all Lateral Entry to B.E./ B.Tech Courses for all the seats of Govt. University Departments/ Govt. Technical Institutions and 75% seats of Self Financing Institutes only as follows :
Last year’s Counselling was as follows.
- 1st Counseling– shall be done for all categories namely RoHC, HOGC, SC, SCD, BC-A, BC-B, PH, ESM, (with all priorities) and FF of all categories with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
- 2nd Counseling- shall be done for all categories namely RoHC, HOGC, SC (by merging SC and SC-D in SC), BC (by merging BCA and BCB in BC), PH and merging all ESM (all priorities) and FF with 25% Horizontal Female reservation
After 2nd counseling no online counseling shall be conducted by HSTES and admission shall be made at institute level counseling after merging the sub categories (including female) of a particular reserved category into the main reserved category.
Official website: hstes.org.in.
If you have any queries on Haryana LEET Admission 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.