|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Haryana LEET Entrance Test 2017 – Department of Technical Education, Haryana had released the notification from eligible candidates to admission in B.E / B.Tech Lateral Entry Courses for the academic year 2017-18. Online Entrance Test to be conducted for B.E / B.Tech (LEET) 2017 by HSTES, so candidates applying for this category must apply for OLET for B.Tech (LEET) 2017. Get here complete information regarding Haryana LEET Entrance Test 2017 such as application process, eligibility criteria, admit card and so on.Haryana LEET(Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance TEST) is conducted by HSTES for students trying to get admission in Btech/B.E in various colleges in Haryana.It is an online objective based test which tests various skills including the technical, communicative,general awareness skill of the person.
- Minimum educational qualification for admission in 2 year(sem) to B.E/B.tech courses is Should have obtained atleast 45% marks(42.75 % in case of SC) in aggregate in diploma engg/Technology of a duration of 3 years or more from Haryana State Board oo technical or its equivalent
- Passed B.sc degree from recognized university or UGC with atleast 45% marks(42.75% in case of SC students) and passed 12th standard with Mathematics as standard subject.
- B.Sc students should have clear the subject of Engineering Graphic or Engineering Drawing
- B.Sc students stream should be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to diploma stream.
- Those students who have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology from AICTE/UGC approved institute shall also be available for the admission to the First year Engineering Degree
- For Kashmiri Migrants (KM) Relaxation in cut-off percentage upto 10% subject to minimum eligibility requirement.
Haryana LEET Quick Links
Haryana LEET 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Cards for appearing in the OLET can be downloaded by the candidates from the website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in. HSTES shall not issue or POST any admit card to any registered candidate for the OLET. The candidate having Admit card should report to the allotted OLET centre on given date and time for appearing the test along with supporting documents including ID proofs. Candidates can download the Haryana LEET Admit Card 2017 using the direct link provided.
How to download Haryana LEET Admit Card 2017
- Click the Download Admit card link given above.
- Select Course from the drop-down.
- Enter your Application No. and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit Button. Hall Ticket will be generated.
- Take Print Out of Hall Ticket and must carry at the examination centre.
The candidate must bring two printed copies of admit card with photographs attested by gazetted officer and one valid Identity(ID) proof having his photograph on it for verification by invigilator in the Test Centre.
Candidates are required to bring along with them the proof in respect of their date of birth etc. for verification before appearing in the entrance test. (Copy/attested copy of Matriculation Certificate). The admit cards must be signed by the invigilator on duty and one of the admit cards must be retained by the candidate himself. Candidate documents and admit cards will be verified before appearing in the OLET.
Candidates must not write or change any entry made therein on the Admit Card. They are advised to keep their Admit Card in safe custody.
Candidates must bring the Admit Card for appearing in the Entrance Test in the same shift/centres of Entrance Test allotted to him, failing which they will not be admitted to the Examination Hall for Online Entrance Test
Haryana LEET 2017 Syllabus
This is the syllabus of entrance test for B.E/B.tech LEET-2017
Mathematics: Arithmetic,geometric, and harmonic progressions elemental,binomial expansions ,elementary operations,rank of matrix,parabola,ellipse and hyperbola,differentiation a function,implicit function,parametric function,successive differentiation,maxima and minima,partial differentiation ,definite and indefinite integration,first order and first degree order differentiation
Physics: Units and dimensions, Motion in one and two dimensions, Work and Greg and laws of energy, Properties of matter Waves and vibration Rotational motion, gravitation Heat and temperature Geometric optics laser Simple laws of electrostatics
Chemistry: Hard and soft water, types of hardness, disadvantages of the ardness of water,i ts causes and is remedies. Brief introduction of the term Acidity Basicity Ionization Equivalent weight Ph value
Communication skill: Preposition Correction Voice Narration Punctuation tenses
General awareness General awareness about technical education in Haryana such as as
Name of polytechnic Eligibility for admission to LEET, Number of institutions offering B.Tech/B.E and B.pharmacy, All general awareness about Haryana.
Haryana LEET Exam Pattern
There will be one question appear of 90 minutes duration and there are 4 sections in the examin one question paper. LEET exams consists of basic science,general awareness and english questions. The other section of the exam consist of technical questions.
Each correct answer is given 1 mark and no marks is deducted for the wrong answers.
The paper will be of online type and the questions will be objective answer type.
Total no of questions will be 90.
It is very important for the candidate to know the exam pattern of the examination to know the respective important questions asked in the examination.It is very important to have an overview of the examination.
One of the most important things that man students ignore is that they should practice as many mock papers as possible.It gives the student an insight into the type of questions which will be asked in the examination.It also helps in improving the speed of solving questions which will surely benefit the candidate.
Students should focus on time management skills as well.It is very important to keep a track on your time.
Reservation of Seats
The left over/ vacant/ unfilled seats of first year in various institutions can be permitted to be filled after internal sliding of Branch and the net vacancy subject to authentication by the affiliating universities. So, the exact availability of seats for B.E. / B.Tech. (LEET) are subject to change by the competent authority. The exact distribution shall be displayed at the time of counseling.
As per AICTE, seats in lateral entry may be taken up to a maximum of 20% of sanctioned intake.
Seats up to maximum 5 percent of sanctioned intake per course shall be available for Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) Scheme of AICTE in all institutions approved by AICTE. These seats are supernumerary in nature and will be available to such courses in an institute, were a minimum of 30% of sanctioned seats are filled up. These seats shall be filled through online counseling on the basis of OLET of B.Tech (Lateral Entry)-2017
For Govt./ Govt Aided: The reservation policy notified by the State Government Haryana is applicable to the AICTE approved Technical Institutions
- State reservation policy at the time of counseling (for preparation of seat matrix) shall be followed.
- 25% horizontal reservation in all above categories shall be provided for girl Candidates.
For private unaided institutions
The sanctioned intake in private unaided institutions shall be distributed as under
- 25% of sanctioned intake shall be filled by the institution
- 75% of sanctioned intake shall be filled through HSTES
The private institutes have voluntarily opted that admissions of 75% of sanctioned intake in their institutes shall be done by HSTES from Haryana resident and All India open (AIO) category candidates as per the reservation policy in counseling’s described above.
For private unaided Minority institutions
All India Category seats not exceeding upto 15% (at the discretion of the Management as above)
- Minority Quota – 42.5% of sanctioned intake fixed by the State Govt. vide notification No. 20/5/2004 4TE, dated 25.06.2004.
- Balance- 42.5% (half for Haryana Open General and half for reserved categories of Haryana in the ratio as specified above.
For more details of Haryana LEET Entrance Test 2017 – Download Information Brochure.