Haryana LEET 2019 provides admissions to students with diplomas in engineering courses in B.E./B.Tech/Lateral Entry courses. Online Entrance Test for the session 2019-2020 will be held on June 03, 04 & 07, 2019. Haryana State Technical Education Society conducts this exam every year to admit deserving candidates to various colleges in Haryana. The exam is of 90 minutes and of 90 marks. It assesses a candidate on the basis of general awareness, technical and communicative skills. Haryana LEET 2019 test centres will be colleges that come under its affiliation. For detailed information about Haryana LEET 2019 eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, application form, admit card and other events, please check this page.
Haryana LEET 2019
Candidates interested in appearing through lateral entry scheme in Haryana must apply for LEET 2019. It is a must to know the schedule for Haryana LEET 2019. Check the dates in the table below.
|Haryana LEET 2019||B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||TFW Category in B.Tech
KM Category in B.Tech &
EWS (Lateral Entry)
|Availability of admission brochure||22 Apr 2019||22 Apr 2019|
|Haryana LEET 2019 Application Form Starts||22 Apr 2019||22 Apr 2019|
|Haryana LEET 2019 Application Form Ends||26 May 2019||30 Jun 2019|
|Deposit of Application Fee or through E-Challan||26 May 2019||01 Jul 2019|
|Availability of admit card||30 May 2019||NA|
|Haryana LEET 2019 Exam Date||03, 04 & 07 Jun 2019||NA|
|Haryana LEET 2019 Release of Unique Rank/Merit List||12 Jun 2019||03 Jul 2019|
Haryana LEET 2019 Eligibility
Following is the eligibility criteria as prescribed by Haryana State Technical Education Society
B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserve category) in aggregate in Diploma in Engg./ Technology of a duration of 3 years or more from Haryana State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent.
- Passed B.Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserve category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering program along with the second Year subjects.
- Provided further that, the students belonging to B.Sc. stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Passed D.Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
- In the above cases, a suitable bridge Courses, if required such as in Mathematics may be conducted.
- For Kashmiri Migrants (KM) relaxation in cut-off percentage upto 10% subject to minimum eligibility requirement.
Haryana LEEt 2019 Application Form
Application Form for LEET 2019 has been released online at the official website. Candidates who are going to fill application form must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. Submission of duplicate application is not allowed. In case, if a candidate wants to correct/update certain detail(s) submitted in his/ her online application form, same would be done upto the last date of submission of online application form by the HSTES, Panchkula as per key-dates for verification of marks of qualifying examination/other particulars filled in onlne application form along with the required documents. The candidate shall upload his/her recent passport size Colored Photograph (JPG File Max. 30KB Size) and Specimen Signature (JPG File Max. 20KB Size) on online application form.
The application fee can be deposited in the following banks:
- Punjab National Bank
- Axis Bank
Online Entrance fee or Application fee: Rs.500/- for General Category Rs.200/- for All Reserved Categories (SC/BC/ PH/FF/ESM/GIRLS/KM/TFW/EWS).
Haryana LEET 2019 Admit Card
Haryana LEET 2019 Admit Card will be released online at the official website. Candidates can download it from its official website. The admit card will only be generated for registered candidates. Candidates need to carry two passport size photographs attested by a gazetted officer. They also need to carry a valid ID proof.
How to download Haryana LEET Admit Card 2019
- Click the Download Admit card link given above.
- Select Course from the drop-down.
- Enter your Application No. and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit Button. Hall Ticket will be generated.
- Take Print Out of Hall Ticket and must carry at the examination centre.
Haryana LEET 2019 Syllabus
This is the syllabus of entrance test for B.E/B.tech LEET-2018
Mathematics:Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic Progressions, Binomial expansion, Matrices, Elementary operations, Rank of a matrix, Parabola, Ellipse and Hyperbola, Differentiation of a function, implicit function, parametric function. Successive differentiation. Maxima and Minima, Partial Differentiation, Definite and indefinite Integration. First order and first degree ordinary differential equations
- Units and Dimensions with Dimensional analysis and their Limitations.
- Motion in one and two dimensions and Newton’s Laws of Motion.
- Work and Energy and Conservation Laws of Energy
- Properties of matter i.e. Elasticity, surface tension and viscosity in fluid motion.
- Waves and vibration, Characteristics of waves and simple Harmonic motion.
- Rotational motion, Conservation of angular momentum.
- Gravitation, Newton’s law of gravitation, Kepler’s law and Satellite.
- Heat and temperature, measurement of temperature and mode of transfer of heat
and their laws.
- Geometric optics and simple optical instruments.
- Simple laws of electrostatics and their use to find the E and Potential,
- Capacitors and dielectric constant.
- Laser, its principle and use, superconductivity, Conventional and non-conventional
Chemistry: Hard and soft water, types of hardness, disadvantages of the hardness of water, its causes and its
- Brief introduction of the term
- Equivalent weight
- PH value
- Definition of symbol, formula, valency& chemical equation.
Communication skill: Words, antonyms and synonyms, communication technique Grammatical ability
- correction incorrect sentences
General awareness General awareness about Technical Education in Haryana such as:
Name of Polytechnic, Number of Polytechnics and sanctioned intake
Eligibility for admission to LEET
- Number of Institutions offering BE/B.Tech. & B.Pharmacy.
- Name the Processes involved in on-line off campus counseling.
- General awareness about Haryana
- Name of Ministers/Chief Minister/Governor
- No. of Districts/Tehsils/Blocks/villages
- Total population of State/Area of state/Boundary states of Haryana, History of Haryana
General awareness about country, General awareness about Polytechnics
Subject : Electronics stream Courses
Element of Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Mechanics, Friction, laws of friction, friction applications, centroid of a plane area, simple machines, screw jack, wheel & axles, system of pulleys,projectile, work, power, energy.
- Strength of materials, Stress, Strain, Hooks law, stress-strain diagram, temperature stresses, composite section, Relation between elastic constants, (E.C.G.) Resilience, Principal stresses, principal planes, B.M. & S.F. diagram for simply supported and cantilevers,
beams, columns & structs.
- Thermodynamics, First law of thermodynamics, second law of thermod dynamics, zeroth law, steam properties, Diesel cycle, otto cycle.
- Modes of Heat Transfer (Conduction, Convection, Radiation).
- Fluid Mechanics, Properties of fluid, Viscosity, Newtonian and Non-Newtonian fluids, Bernoulli‟s Theorem, Types of Fluid flows, Dimension less numbers,Measurement of fluid flow by the pilot tube, Venturimeter, Darcy equation.
Elements of Production Engineering/ Manufacturing Process
Workshop Technology, Lathe- operations, turning machining Time, cutting speed,feed, Depth of cut, Drilling, Type of drilling machines, Drilling operation, Drilling time, Milling, up milling, down milling, milling operations, milling cutters,milling time, Shaper & Planer Working Principle, Measuring Instruments and Gauges, Vernier Caliper, Micrometer, Sine Bar, Plug gauges, snap gauges, ring gauges welding, Soldering, Brazing.
- Material Science, Engg. Materials, Mechanical properties of materials, hardness testing methods, heat treatment, hardening annealing, tempering, carburzing, Normalizing.
- Engineering Graphics & Drawing, First angle and third angle projection methods, orthographic views, Isometric views, conventions for lines and materials, Projections of lines and solids (only conceptual questions).
- Foundry, Pattern and their types, molds and molding materials.
- Plastic & their properties, various molding processes of plastic.
- Industrial management, types of organizational structure, qualities & responsibilities of good leader, methods of quality control, productivity
Power flow in an automobile
- Gear box & its types,
- use and types of breaks,
- types of clutches,
- basic knowledge of differential,
- lubrication of Engine,
- types of wheels and tyres used in Automobile,
- major automobile industries.
- Section: d
Subject : OtherEngg. Streams
CIVIL Engg. Course
- Introduction to brick, raw materials for bricks, manufacturing of bricks, brick work in foundation.
- Index properties of soil, seepage of soil.
- Water demand for industrial/Commercial & domestic purposes, per capita
demand, various sources of water, Treatment & Disposal of sludge
- Types of foundation (Design not included), Repair & Maintenance of Buildings, Basic principles of surveying chain surveying, Bench Mark, compass surveying, Basics of RCC (elementary knowledge) different grades of concrete, workability, mixing of concrete, compaction of concrete.
- Classification & suitability of various types of doors, roofs.
- Name of earth moving machinery, different types of road material, flexible & rigid pavements, classification of bridges.
- Water requirement of crops, methods of irrigations Concept/meaning/need/competencies/qualities of Entrepreneur classifications of dams & site selection for reservoir classifications of rocks.
- various types of cement & their uses
- Basis of Ecology, Pollution of water its causes & remedial near, Role of nonconventional
sources of energy
Textile Engg. Courses
- Different types of fibers, Fabrics & yarn manufacturing & performance, Weaving Technology
- Textile testing & quality control
- Modern methods in yarn products
- Bleaching , Dying & Printing.
Chemical / Printing Engg.
Elementary knowledge of Fluid Flow, Chemical process industry, Agro based
industries, Petro chemicals Introduction of printing machines/presses, types of
Classification of various potteryproductions, ceramic material & their properties
Vitamins, cereals & Pulses milk & milk powder preservation of food process.
Others Engg. Courses
(i) Agriculture Introduction to Farm equipment
(ii) Architecture: History of Indian Architecture, building topologies.
(iii) Fashion Design & Fashion Techonology: Knowledge of Fashion Technology, History & culture, Introduction to garment manufacturing machines & tools.
Haryana LEET Exam Pattern
There will be one question appear of 90 minutes duration and there are 4 sections in the examin one question paper. LEET exams consists of basic science,general awareness and english questions. The other section of the exam consist of technical questions.
Each correct answer is given 1 mark and no marks is deducted for the wrong answers. The paper will be of online type and the questions will be objective answer type. Total no of questions will be 90.
It is very important for the candidate to know the exam pattern of the examination to know the respective important questions asked in the examination.It is very important to have an overview of the examination.
One of the most important things that man students ignore is that they should practice as many mock papers as possible.It gives the student an insight into the type of questions which will be asked in the examination.It also helps in improving the speed of solving questions which will surely benefit the candidate.
Students should focus on time management skills as well.It is very important to keep a track on your time.
Haryana LEET 2019 Result
Haryana LEET 2019 Result will be released online after the successful completion of the examination. It will be available on the official website for candidates to check. Result will state merit list and score of OLET 2019 for KM Category and B.E./B.Tech category. It will be available online on the official website and on the notice board at test centres.
Four O n l i n e-O f f-C a m p u s Counselings will be conducted for admission to all Lateral Entry to B.E./ B.Tech Courses for all the seats of Govt./ Govt. Aided/ University Departments and 75% seats of Self Financing Institutes only as follows :
- 1st Counseling – shall be done for all categories namely RoHC, HOGC, KM, TFW, SC, BC-A, BC-B, PH, EWS, ESM, (with all priorities) and FF of all categories with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
- 2nd Counseling – shall be done for all categories namely RoHC, HOGC, K M, TFW, SC, BC (by merging BCA and BCB in BC), EWS, PH and merging all ESM (all priorities) and FF with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
- 3rd & 4th Counseling- 3rd and 4th Online-Off-Campus Counseling shall be conducted by HSTES on the basis of the rank to be prepared by HSTES on the basis of percentage of qualifying examination. The Rank of only those candidates will be prepared who have registered on www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and have got their documents verified from the Designated Verification Centres (as per Key Dates).The admissions in 3rd & 4th Online-Off-Campus counseling shall be done without any reservation (Except KM/TFW/EWS category).
Distribution of Seats
For Govt./Govt. Aided: The Reservation policy notified by the State Government of Haryana is applicable for admissions in Technical Education Institutions for the session 2019-20:
- Rest of Haryana Category (excluding Haryana State) (RoHC) – 15% of the sanctioned intake
- State Quota – 85% of the sanctioned intake
- ]Haryana Open General Category (General) (HOGC) – 50% of State Quota
- Reserved Categories of Haryana – 50% of State Quota
- Scheduled Castes (SC) – 20% of State Quota
- Backward Classes (A) – BCA 16% of State Quota
- Backward Classes (B) – BCB 11% of State Quota
- Physically Handicapped (PH) – 3% of State Quota
Official website: www.hstes.org.in.
For more details on Haryana LEET 2019, download information brochure.