MH CET Law 2020 Application Form – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, had postponed the examination for LLB 3/5 years course. MH CET Law 2020 Application Form reopening date had been extended. The process starts with registration, then uploading images, filling the details and paying the application fee. The application fee is to be also paid using online mode. 10+2 passed/appearing candidates can check this article below to fill MH CET law 2020 application form and know how to apply, eligibility, documents needed, fee, etc.
For MH CET Law 2021 Application Form – Click Here
MH CET Law 2020 Application Form
The candidates must note that MH CET law 2020 application form is released separately for LLB 5 years and 3 years course. You can check the table below to know the important dates for application form release of both courses.
|MH CET 2020 Application Form||LLB 5 Yrs||LLB 3 Yrs|
|MHT CET 2020 registration starts from|
|Last date to submit application form|
|MH CET Law 2020 Exam date|
Application Process Over……
Apply here: Click here to fill and submit MH CET law 2020 application form.
MH CET Law (3 year LLB) 2020 Application Form Last Date Extended Notice
Check the official notice related to MH CET Law (3 year and 5 year LLB) 2020 application form last date extended notice from below image.
- Click here to check the MH CET Law 2020 Application Form last date extended notice.
MH CET Law 2020 Application Fee
To submit the application form, candidates have to pay the prescribed amount of the application fee. Check the application fee amount for MH CET Law 2020 exam, from the table below.
|Category||MH CET Law Fees|
EWS Candidates from Maharashtra state and all India
J&K Migrant candidates
|SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC and SBC & SEBC|
of Maharashtra state only
- Candidates having valid Caste Certificate and Caste Validity Certificate from Maharashtra State and Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate valid up to March 31, 2021, and belonging to Maharashtra State Candidature should only apply under Backward Class Category.
- Candidates have to upload the Caste Validity Certificate and the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate at the time of the CAP Process.
Mode of application fee payment: Online using any one of the below given channels –
- Debit card, or
- Credit card, or
- Internet banking, or
- IMPS, or
- Cash cards / Mobile wallet
Documents Required for MH CET Law 2020 Application Form
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following list of documents ready for filling in details in MH CET Law application form. This will further ensure that candidates provide only correct information in the form.
Documents for reference:
- SSC/HSC Marks Memo/Certificate – This is required as in the application form, candidates need to enter their name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth as mentioned in these certificates.
- Valid email id and mobile number – Provide your own email id and mobile number as the conducting body will send the information on the exam through electronic medium only.
Documents to upload in the application form:
- Scanned image of the candidate’s photo and signature.
Some important downloads for MH CET law 2020 application form filling:
1. Guidelines for filling MH CET 2020 3 Years LLB Application Form
2. MH CET 2020 Registration FAQs
Image Specification for MH CET Law 2020 Registration
Candidates must upload the necessary image(s) in the MH CET Law application form as per the specifications and format provided in the table below.
|Images to upload||Format||Dimension||File size|
|Photograph||jpg||200 x 230 pixels||20 KB – 50 KB|
|Signature||jpg||140 x 60 pixels||10 KB – 20 KB|
Do’s and Dont’s for Uploading images in Application form
1. The photograph to be uploaded in the form should be a recent one.
2. It is preferable to upload a color photo against a light background, like white.
3. Selfie or polaroid photos shall not be accepted.
4. The candidate’s face and facial features should be clear in their photo.
3. Signature should be done by the candidates only in their running handwriting.
4. Signature done in Capital Letters are not acceptable.
How to Apply for MH CET Law 2020?
To successfully apply for the entrance exam, candidates can check the step-by-step process as provided below:
Step 1: Register
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page for MH CET Law registration.
- In the next window, candidates should read all the instructions and click on the button that says”click here for new registration”
- Next, the candidates have to enter details like their name, father’s name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the “Save & Next” button to submit the registration details.
- On submitting the registration details, candidates receive their application number and password. Same is also be sent to the candidate’s registered email and mobile number.
Step 2: Upload images in application form
- In the next step, candidates need to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature as per the specification and format provided above.
Step 4: Fill in details in MH CET Law 2020 Application Form
- In the application form, candidates need to provide their education, personal details, center choices etc.
- Ensure that you fill up all the details with proper spellings and data.
Preview the application form once. The preview appears as shown in the image below and click on the “final submit” button:
Step 5: Payment of application fee
- Before final submission, view the form once by previewing it. Check it thoroughly as the details cannot be changed once finally submitted. Modify details, if required, and click on
- ‘Final Submit’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions appearing on the screen.
Step 6: Print of e-receipt and MH CET Law 2020 Application Form
On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Non-generation of ‘e-Receipt’ indicates payment failure. On failure of payment, applicants are advised to log in again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
Applicants are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online application form and preserve it properly. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, the online transaction may not have been successful.
Details to Enter in MH CET Law Application Form 2020
In the application form, candidates need to fill in the following information:
- Full Name of candidate
- Social Category
- Have you completed your Graduation Degree Examination from the State of Maharashtra? OR Are you Appearing for Graduation Examination from the State of Maharashtra?
- Have you completed your Post-Graduation Degree Examination from the State of Maharashtra? OR Are you Appearing for Post-Graduation Examination from the State of Maharashtra?
- Are you a domicile of Maharashtra?
- Are you born in Maharashtra?
- Is your Father or Mother is domiciled in the State of Maharashtra?
- Is your Father or Mother is an employee of the Government of India or Government of India Undertaking who is posted and reported to duty in Maharashtra state before the last date for submitting the Application Form for CAP?
- Is your Father or Mother is an employee of the Government of Maharashtra or Government of Maharashtra Undertaking?
- Have you passed Graduation & or post-Graduation Examination Qualifying Examination from a recognized Institution from a disputed Maharashtra-Karnataka Border Area and your Mother tongue is Marathi.
- Do you belong to Maharashtra State Candidature / Outside Maharashtra State Candidature / Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidature?
- Are you a Person with benchmark disability of 40% and above ?
- Type of Disability
- Sub type of Disability
- Do you need compensatory time at the time of examination?
- Are you suffering from cerebral palsy and your writing speed is affected.
- Do intend to use the services of a scribe?
- Religion to which you belong
- Do you belong to Religious Minority community Belonging to Maharashtra State?
- Do you belong to Linguistic Minority community Belonging to Maharashtra State?
- Do you have Caste Certificate from the state of Maharashtra
- Do you have Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate valid up to 31st March 2021.
- Do you have “ Caste Validity Certificate “ issued by the Scrutiny Committee of the Social Welfare Departmen
- Do you have “ Tribe Validity Certificate “issued by the Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department?
- Have you passed the prescribed basic qualification i.e. 10th Std./ Secondary Schooling Certificate Examination, in a single sitting examination, without having basic qualification (i.e. 1 to 9th std. of schooling)?
- In which mode have you completed your SSC/10th Std. examination
- In which mode have you completed your HSC/12th Std. or equivalent examination
- Have you Passed Your SSC/HSC/Pre-University Examination before the Year 1975?
- Have you completed Graduation Degree Examination through regular Mode / Distance Mode / Correspondence Mode? OR Are You Appearing for Graduation Degree Examination through Regular Mode / Distance Mode / Correspondence Mode?
- Have you completed Post-Graduation Degree Examination through regular Mode / Distance Mode / Correspondence Mode? OR Are You Appearing for Graduation Post-Degree Examination through Regular Mode / Distance Mode / Correspondence Mode?
- Citizen of (Country)
- Do you hold Aadhaar Card ?
- Aadhaar card number
- Centre of Examination preference 1, 2, and 3
- Date of Birth
- Personal Details: Details about the candidates such as date of birth, Name, Address, etc.
- Education Qualification: Marks obtained in Class 10th and 12th, year of passing etc.
MH CET Law 2020 Eligibility Criteria
If you want to apply for the Maharashtra Law entrance exam 2020, it is important that you should ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria as provided below.
Age limit: There is no upper age limit for the candidates to apply for Maharashtra LLB 3 year programme.
Note: The age limit is subjected to change as per the verdict of Hon. Supreme Court of India. Check the notice in this regard available on the page no. 12 of MHT CET law 2020 brochure below.
For LLB 3 Year:
- Applicants should have a UG or PG degree in any discipline from any University in Maharashtra established by an act of Parliament or by the State Legislature or an equivalent National Institution recognized as a Deemed to be University or Foreign University recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an Authority competent to declare equivalence.
For LLB 5 Year:
- For LLB 5 year programme, candidates should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam with minimum 45% for Open Category candidates and 40% marks for All India Candidates (outside Maharashtra candidates).
- For LLB 3 year programme, candidates must have completed graduation in any discipline with minimum 45% for Open Category candidates and 40% marks for All India Candidates (outside Maharashtra candidates).
- Those who have appeared (result awaited) / will be appearing in the qualifying exam can apply for this entrance exam.
State domicile requirements: Only the below type of candidates can apply for MHT CET 2020:
Type A: A candidate who is domicile of Maharashtra or born in Maharashtra (Candidate should have a Birth Certificate / domicile certificate) in this case.
Type B: Father or Mother of the candidate is domiciled in Maharashtra (Either father or Mother must have certificate from the state of Maharashtra).
Type C: Father or Mother of the Candidate is an employee of the Government of India or Government of India Undertaking who is posted and reported to duty in the Maharashtra State. However, candidates must complete SSC & HSC from Maharashtra.
Type D: Father or Mother of the Candidate is an employee of the Government of Maharashtra or Government of Maharashtra Undertaking. However, candidates must complete SSC & HSC from Maharashtra.
Type E: The candidates passing SSC and or HSC Examination or Equivalent Examination from a recognized institution from a disputed Maharashtra – Karnataka Border area and whose mother tongue is Marathi.
MH CET Law 2020 Test Centre
Candidates can check the list of test cities cor MH CET Law 2020 entrance exam from the table below.
MH CET 2020 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
On successful submission of the MH CET Law 2020 Application Form, candidates will be able to download their MH CET Law 2020 Hall Ticket from the same website after logging in with the registration number and password. Intimations for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through E-mail/SMS. The Hall Ticket will have the exam center details and schedule for the examination. It has to be preserved until the end of the admission process as it will serve as the identity proof of the candidates in MH CET 2020.
About MH CET 2020
Candidates aiming to get admission in the first year of BE / B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, Pharm.D courses after 10+2 can apply for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test law and qualify it. The test will be entirely on the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) syllabus only. Candidates can fill on the application form for MH CET Law 5 year programme and LLB 3 Yrs programme.
MH CET Law 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The online registration for MAH LL.B-5 yrs CET 2020 will start from January 20, 2020, and for MAH LL.B-3 yrs CET 2020, the application form will release on March 19, 2020.
Ans : No, you can apply by offline mode as no printed application form is released by the conducting body.
Ans : Till last year, there was no form correction facility provided to the candidates, however, if it is provided for the academic session 2020-2021, we will update it on our page.
Ans : It is best that you should provide your own email id as if there is any new update for the exam you will get it directly. Also, if you do not have an email, it is suggested to create pone, it only takes 2 min to create a new Gmail id.
Ans : Non-generation of 'e-Receipt' indicates payment failure. In such a case, you should log in again and repeat the payment process.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.