NEET 2019 Admit Card – On April 15, 2019, National Testing Agency (NTA) will be releasing the admit cards for NEET UG 2019. All those candidates who will be applying before November 30, 2018, will be issued NEET 2019 Admit card as an entry pass to the exam hall. The admit cards for this offline test, which will be conducted once a year will be made available in online mode i.e over the official website ntaac.in. Login with the credentials and retrieve the admit cards from the application portal. Candidates need to necessarily report the exam center by 1:30 pm, along with the admit cards which will have exam date, venue, roll number, name, time and instructions mentioned on it. That is why it is said to be an important document which needs to be carried on the day of the exam. The aspirant must take out a clear printout of Admit Card. Candidates can scroll down to check the further information regarding NEET UG 2019 Admit Card.
NEET 2019 Admit Card
Last year, when CBSE used to conduct this exam, 13.36 lakhs of applicants had got themselves registered for NEET 2018. This year, NTA has started with the application process from November 1, 2018, onwards and the number of applications received is expected to rise. After receiving all the applications, the link to retrieve the admit cards will be provided over the application portal of a candidate. Without verifying the identity of the applicant with the help of the admit cards, no candidate shall be allowed to enter the exam venue. The candidates can check the complete schedule for NEET Admit Card 2019 from the table below.
|NEET 2019 Admit Card||Important Date|
|Issuance of NTA NEET 2019 Admit Card||15 Apr 2019|
|NEET 2019 Exam Date||05 May 2019|
Admit Card: NEET UG 2019 Admit Card will available at official website ntaneet.nic.in.
How to download NEET 2019 Admit Card?
The Admit Card is mandatory for the candidates, as without the NEET UG Admit Card 2019 candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. The candidates can download by following the instructions as given below.
Step No.1 – Start by visiting the official website of NEET 2019 or directly click on the link provided below the table, on April 15, 2019. You will be directed to this page.
Step No.2 – On the main page, a candidate will find the link to download the NEET 2019 Admit card. Make sure to click that!
Step No.3 – On clicking that link, a candidate will be redirected to the candidate’s login page of NEET UG 2019 over NTA’s website. Fill the application number and password. Click “Login” to proceed.
Step No.4 – The NEET UG 2019 Admit cards will be appearing on the screen. Check all the details mentioned in it. Contact the authorities in case of any discrepancy. Note that, NTA will be correcting the mistakes if made by them(for which the chances are nearly less) and not the mistakes committed by a candidate at the time of applying online. If not, download and a take print out for carrying it on the day of the exam.
Note that, the applicants will be advised to carry a colored copy of their NEET 2019 Admit cards on the day of the exam. Also, there will be a space provided for the candidate’s signature which needs to be done on the day of the exam, in front of the invigilator.
Details That Needs To Be Checked On NEET 2019 Admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Exam Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Sub Category
- Candidate’s Address
- Mode of Language in which NEET 2019 will be attended
The admit card for NEET 2019 shall look like this…
Here’s what should you do if you have forgotten your password!
- Just below the login portal, “Forgot Password” link would be appearing. Click that.
- A candidate will be given the option of resetting their passwords with the help of One-time password or security question. Choose as per your preference.
- Enter some details like your application number, name, date of birth, security pin and security question and answer(in case you choose option 2 to reset your password). Click “Proceed” button to submit these details.
- Over the registered email, a candidate will be sent a link to set their new password. Submit your new password and make a note of it.
- Finally, login to your portal with your application number and newly generated password.
Documents to Carry to the Exam Center
It would be advised to go through the instructions mentioned on the admit cards. Although, the authorities will be reading out these important instructions on the day of the exam from 1:30 to 1:45, simultaneously will be checking the admit cards, along with these documents:
- One recent passport size photograph, same as the one uploaded for pasting it on the attendance sheet.
- One government photo ID proof which could be PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card (with photograph) /Ration Card/any other. This ID proof must be valid and non expired.
- PwD category certificate(if applicable)
Candidates are requested to preserve their NEET 2019 Admit Cards Till They Get Into A MBBS/BDS College.
NEET 2019 General Instructions
- Candidates are requested to wear comfortable, light clothes without any big buttons, badges, etc.with salwar or trousers. In the case of footwear, a candidate would not be allowed to shoes or slippers/sandals with low heels.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any barred items or use any unfair means to appear for NEET 2019. Strict actions will be taken against those who carry any such items.
- Candidates are strictly advised to abide by the following timimgs.
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the exam hall without possessing a valid NEET(UG) 2019 admit card after 1:30 pm.
- Make sure, the answer sheets are signed by the invigilator once your admit cards have been checked.
- Every applicant will be allotted a seat as per his or her exam roll number. And he or she needs to occupy that seat allotted.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave early. Once the exam concludes, a candidate needs to hand over the answer script to the invigilator and then, leave.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the exam premises.
- Tea, coffee, water bottles, cold drinks or snacks will not be allowed inside the exam hall. ONly diabetic candidates will be allowed to carry some eatables with prior intimation. Note that, a diabetic candidate will not be allowed to carry packed food items like chocolates, sandwich etc.
- A signal will be provided to start and to end the exam time by the authorities.
- A candidate needs to sign twice. Firstly, prior to the commencement of the exam and secondly, at the time of handing over the answer script at the time of leaving.
- Re-test will not be conducted. Candidates need to appear on May 5, 2019, only.
As mentioned above, this year NTA is conducting NEET UG. Exam Pattern for NEET 2019 is given below. Candidates can acquaint themselves with the Exam Pattern and start preparing as per the prescribed syllabus provided below.
Duration: Three (3) hours
Total number of questions: 180
Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
Marks for correct answer: +4
Marks deduction for incorrect answer / negative marking: -1
Language of question paper: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu.
Questions are distributed in the following 3 sections.
|S.No.||Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|3||Biology (Botany, Zoology)||90||360|
If you have any queries related to NEET 2019 admit cards, drop a comment in the section provided below.