NEET 2019 Application Form will be going to release soon on the official website that is indiatestingagency.in. This year National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) is held by NTA that particularly offer medical courses in India that is MBBS/BDS in Medical or Dental Colleges. NEET Aspirants are advised to go through the instructions regarding the application procedure carefully and acquaint themselves before applying for the same. Firstly, candidates have to fill the application form and submit it within the time limit. If any of the candidates fail to submit it on time, the form will be rejected. Applicants can check the further details about the NEET UG Application Form 2019 from the article given below.
NEET 2019 Application Form
As mentioned above NEET UG Application Form 2019 will be released on the official website. Dates for Online application and Last submission are yet to be announced. Candidates can visit the link below for more information. Applicants can check the tentative dates from the schedule given below.
|Release of Application Form||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||1st week of March 2019|
Application Form: NEET UG Application Form 2019 will be available at official website indiatestingagency.in.
As per the previous year’s data, the expected application fee is mentioned below.
For General/ OBC: Rs. 1400/-
For SC/ST/ PH: Rs. 750/-
Mode of Payments
Application fee payment can be done through the three methods mentioned below.
- Credit/Debit Card
- Net Banking/UPI
While making payment, applicants are advised not to refresh the payment page until the confirmation of final submission pops-up on your device. After the submission of form, any claim to refunds will not be entertained.
How To Apply
- Firstly, visit the official website of NTA NEET that is indiatestingagency.in
- Click the link “Apply Online” and open it.
- Acquaint yourself with all the instructions.
- Fill up the application form carefully and note down the registration number.
- Upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature in requisite format.
- Proceed to pay.
- Take out a printout of the confirmation page.
- Keep that printout and payment receipt as a proof for the further use.
Particulars required to fill in Application Form
- Personal Details of the candidate. (Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Parent’s Information, Address, Nationality, Category).
- Parent’s Total Annual Income.
- Address Proof. ( Valid Govt. ID Number)
- Educational Qualification.
- Year of Passing.
- Percentage of Marks.
- District, State to which the candidate belongs to.
- Mode of Question paper language.
- Choice of Examination Center.
- Upload the passport size photo and signature in the specified place given in the form.
NEET UG Application Correction Form
Any appeal to change or correction in the application form will not be entertained by the board. Applicants are advised to fill in all the details carefully as there is no chance to rectify the details once the form is submitted. Incomplete application forms will automatically be rejected. Applicant must submit the form only once, as more than one submission will lead to the direct disqualification of that applicant.