NEET 2019 Application Form – The last date to fill NEET Application Form 2019 is extended from November 30, 2018, to December 7, 2018. NTA has only provided NEET 2019 application form at the official website, ntaneet.nic.in. Candidates willing to pursue MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda courses, must apply for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test. The candidates first need to register by entering the name, mother’s name, father’s name, category, person with disability, gender, nationality, mobile number, e-mail id, etc. After registration candidates will be able to fill NEET application form. The application fee for NEET is Rs. 1400 (Rs. 750 for reserved category candidates). Check all the NEET 2019 Application Form details, fee, process to apply, important documents, and more information from this page.
- Aakash Institute has started the registration for Online Crash Course for NEET 2019.
- SC Allows Students Above 25 Years of Age to Apply for NEET 2019. Check news here.
- NEET 2019 Application Form Deadline has Been Extended. Check news here.
NEET 2019 Application Form Date Extended
The last date to apply for NEET 2019 is extended by a week. Official notice for the same has been released. This decision has been taken on the orders of Supreme Court so that candidates above 25 years of age can also apply. SC has allowed candidates above 25 years of age to apply for the exam but the case is still going and the admission of these candidates will be subjected to the final outcome of the case.
Now the last date to fill and submit application form is December 07, 2018. Candidates can pay fee until December 08, 2018. Those who are paying fee online through credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI can do so until 11:50 PM of December 08, 2018. Those who are paying through e-challan can do so until banking hours of bank.
Another important notice has been placed regarding eligibility of PWD candidates. NTA clarifies that PWD candidates can fill NEET 2019 application form on basis of draft guidelines placed in MCI website. If there are any changes in notification then candidates can edit details during NEET 2019 application form correction.
NEET 2019 Application Form
As per the newspaper reports, last year, about 13,26,725 number of candidates registered for the NEET exam. In the year 2017, about 11,38,888 number of candidates registered, 6,67,637 number of registrations were done in the year 2016. The students can check the complete schedule for NEET 2019 Application Form in the table below.
|NEET 2019 Application Form||Important Date|
|Registration for NEET 2019 starts from||01 Nov 2018|
|Last date to submit the NEET 2019 Application Form|
|Last date to pay the application fee|
|NEET 2019 Online Application Form Correction starts from||14 Jan 2019|
|Last date to make changes in the NEET 2019 Application Form||31 Jan 2019|
|NEET 2019 exam date||05 May 2019|
Candidate interested in applying for NEET 2019 examination can now apply online from the link given below.
NEET 2019 Application Form Correction
Now. that the application process is over, the candidates will be given a one-time opportunity by which they can edit details in the NEET 2019 Application Form. The NTA has confirmed that it will open the online form correction facility for the candidates. The NEET 2019 Application Form Correction facility will be available for a limited time period only as per the schedule given above. To edit/ modift details in the NEET 2019 Application Form, the candidates will have to log in by entering details like Application Number, Password. At the time of NEET Form Correction, you will be able to edit most of the details, however, you shall not be allowed details, such as Change of the exam center. State of Eligibility, etc.
Non-Editable Details in NEET 2019 Application Form
- State Eligibility (15% AIQ seats)
- PWD status\
NEET 2019 Application Status
The exam conducting body does not open any facility by which a candidate can check the application status for NEET 2019. However, after submitting the NEET 2019 Application Form, the students will get a confirmation page. This indicates that the application form has been successfully submitted. But this does not imply that your application has been accepted or not.
Generation of confirmation page confirms that application has been submitted successfully. Non-generation of confirmation page indicates that the process of payment of the fee has not been completed and thus application has not been submitted successfully.
NTA has mentioned in the NEET 2019 Information Brochure that any correction pertaining to the photograph and signature of the candidate will be intimated through e-mail/SMS and the same will be available in the candidate’s login account. Furthermore, other permissible corrections can also be carried through log-in account only as per the schedule given above.
NEET 2019 Application Fee
The aspirants will have to pay the same amount as last year. This has also been confirmed by the National Testing Agency. Hence to submit the NEET 2019 Application Form, the aspirants will have to pay the following amount:
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC/ST/PH/ Transgender||Rs. 750/-|
Mode of Payment: The aspirants can pay the application fee by either of the following ways:
- By Credit Card/Debit Card
- Net Banking
- E-Challan from State Bank of India
Eligibility Criteria for Applying for NEET 2019
Those who wish to register for NEET 2019, must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. It is the first and foremost important thing which one should do when applying for an entrance exam, check its eligibility criteria. As per the information provided by NTA, the Eligibility of the candidate will be determined on the last date of submission of online Application Form, hence, you must fulfill the following conditions to register for NEET 2019.
|Nationality||Indian citizens, NRIs, PIOs, OCIs and foreign nationals are eligible to appear for NEET 2019||Indian Citizens/ Overseas Citizens of India intending to pursue MBBS/ BDS from a foreign Medical/ Dental Institute need to qualify NEET 2019|
|Age Limit Criteria||The date of birth to be entered in the NEET 2019 Application Form should be same as in Class 10th certificate|
|Academic Qualification||Must have passed Class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board like CBSE, ICSE, etc.||Those students who will be appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12th Standard and whose result is awaited, can also apply for NEET 2019|
|Subject Combination||The Candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English||Must have passed individually in each subject|
|Marks Required in the Qualifying Examination||Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in aggregate.||Those who belong to the Reserved category need to obtain at least 40% while PwD candidates must score a minimum of 45% for NEET Registration 2019|
|Open School/ NIOS/ Private Candidate||Such candidates are eligible for NEET 2019||This was challenged in the Supreme Court last year and NIOS/ Open School/ Private candidates and those who studied Biology/ Biotech as an additional subject were then allowed to appear for the test|
|Studied Biology/ Biotechnology as an additional subject||Yes, such candidates are also eligible for NEET 2019|
Documents Required for NEET 2019 Application Form
To fill in details in the NEET Application Form, the aspirants should keep the following documents ready. This will help them to fill in only correct information in the NEET Form 2019.
|SC / ST|
Specification for the Images to be Uploaded in NEET Application Form
The aspirants will have to upload the scanned copy of their passport size photograph and signature. The exam conducting has given the specification which a student must follow while uploading the images. The specification for the images are as given below:
|Images to upload||Format||File Size|
|Photo||JPG, JPEG||10Kb to 200Kb|
|Signature||JPG, JPEG||4Kb to 30Kb|
What is State of Eligibility?
At the time of registering for NEET 2019, you will notice, you will be asked to choose the State of Eligibility. It is basically the code of the State from where the candidate has passed Class 12th /Equivalent qualifying examination by virtue of which he/she becomes eligible to appear in the NEET 2019.
The exam conducting body has specified that the Students from the State J & K are not eligible for 15% all India quota seats as these States had opted out of All India Scheme since its inception. However, if these students wish to claim the eligibility, they will have to submit an online Self Declaration which will be generated and printed automatically along with the confirmation page for the record and to present during counseling. This cannot be edited further, once submitted.
Apply Here: Process is over!
- Click Here to Know how to fill NEET 2019 Application Form
- नीट 2019 की पूरी जानकारी हिंदी में – Click Here
How To fill in NEET 2019 Application Form?
Below we have mentioned complete step-by-step instructions by which a candidate can successfully apply for NEET 2019.
Click Here to Know how to fill NEET 2019 Application Form
Step 1: Register
- Click on the direct link given on this page for NEET 2019 Registration.
- Next, you need to enter details such as your Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- On registering online, next, you will have to create your Password, and choose a security question and give an appropriate answer for it.
- Also, you will have to enter the OTP sent to you at the registered Mobile Number.
- On entering the OTP, the Application Number for NEET 2019 Login will appear on the screen.
Step 2: Login
- Those who will successfully register for the entrance exam will have to log in to proceed to complete the rest of the application process.
- You need to log in by entering details such as Application Number, and Password.
- Submit the login credentials and proceed to fill in details in the NEET 2019 Application Form
Step 3: Fill in Details in the NEET 2019 Application Form
- The next step for the candidates is to fill in the necessary information in the NEET Application Form.
- In the NEET Form 2019, you will have to provide your Basic Details, educational qualification details, etc.
- It is advised to the candidates to verify and save the details entered in the application form.
The details to be entered in the NEET Application Form 2019 is as follows:
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- PWD status
- ID type and its number
- In this part, the candidates need to give at least 03 preferences for the NEET 2019 Test Center
- Remember that the test center for NEET 2019 once submitted by the candidate will be final and cannot be changed.
- Furthermore, you will also have to choose the medium of the question paper for NEET 2019 from the drop-down menu
- Mobile number
- Complete address of the candidate
- Name/ University where you studied Class 10
- Name of the Class 12th School Board and State
- Marks obtained
- Status of the qualifying examination
Step 4: Upload Images
- After the students have entered all the necessary information in the NEET Application Form, the next step is to upload images in the form.
- The images to be uploaded in the form must be as per the specification.
- The candidates should note that the photograph and signature uploaded by them in the Application Form should be correct as the same will be used in the Admit Card as well.
Step 5: Verify the details
- Once you have uploaded the images in the NEET Form 2019, a preview of the completed application form will appear on the screen.
- Verify that the details submitted and the images uploaded in the form are correct.
- If there is any error in the form, you can correct it by clicking on the Edit Button. However, if satisfied with the details, then proceed to pay the application fee
Step 6: Pay the Application Fee
- The candidates need to pay the application fee as per the category chosen by the candidate in the NEET Application Form.
- The fee is payable by Online mode only.
Step 7: Take a print out of the Confirmation Page
- The last and final step is to submit the form and take a print out of the confirmation page.
- It is important that you should keep a print of the payment confirmation and completed application form for future reference.
Important Instructions for the Candidates for NEET Registration 2019
- The application form submission for NEET 2019 is to be done completely by Online mode.
- Keep the login details safe with yourself as they will be required not only to complete the NEET Application process.
- You should also keep at least 2-3 copies of the photograph which you will upload in the NEET 2019 Application Form as you shall have to carry one on the day of the entrance examination.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the NEET Application Form or any other document to NTA.
- The application fee to be paid by the candidate is non-refundable
- Only one application should be submitted by a candidate
NEET 2019 Login
To create the NEET 2019 Login, it is important the students should register first for it. Only once the registration part is over, you will receive an Application Number and create a password, which will be your asset for NEET Login. You must keep the application number and password safe with yourself. The login for NEET 2019 is very important as you will be able to submit the form, make changes in the NEET 2019 Form, download the admit card and do other activities through the NEET 2019 Login only.
To create the NEET Login 2019 simply follow the instructions as given above. In case you do not remember your Application Number or Password, you can retrieve it only by following the instructions as given below.
Click Here for NEET 2019 Candidate Login
How to Retrieve NEET 2019 Application Number?
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET at ntaneet.nic.in.
- On the left side of the homepage, click on the Forgot Registration tab
- After which you will have to enter details such as your Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, etc.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- On submitting the details, your Application Number will be available on the screen.
How to Retrieve NEET 2019 Password?
- On the NEET 2019 Candidate Login page, click on the link which says “Forgot Password”.
- A new page will open in which you will get two options. Hence, you can retrieve your Password through OTP and through Security Question.
- If you choose the first option, you will have to enter details like Application Number, Date of Birth, Name. Submit the details and an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number or email id. Enter the OTP and you will get your Password.
- However, if you choose the second option, you will have to enter details like Application Number, Name, Date of Birth, and choose the security question and answer provided by you at the time of NEET Registration. Submit the details and your Password will be available on the screen.
Reason(s) for Rejection of NEET 2019 Application Form
The NTA will not send any message regarding the rejection of the NEET 2019 Application Form. Hence, the students should be extra cautious when filling in details and submitting NEET 2018 Form. Here we have listed a few reasons due to which your application shall be rejected. Take a look at these and ensure that you do not make these mistakes.
- If the student has not completed the steps, i.e. has not filled in details in the application form and uploaded images in the NEET 2019 Form or paid the application fee.
- Submitting an incomplete application form for NEET 2019
- Non-payment of the application fee
- Submitting the NEET 2019 Application Form after the last date
- Submission of multiple NEET 2019 Application Form
NEET 2019 Test Center
As per the information provided by NTA, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted in 154 test centers spread across India. The aspirants will have to choose the test center as per their preference at the time of filling in details in NEET 2019 Application Form. In comparison to last year, 04 new test centers have been added. Check the complete list of NEET 2019 Test Centers from the table below.
|1||1101||ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS||PORT BLAIR|
|19||1801||DADAR & NAGAR HAVELI||DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI|
|20||1901||DAMAN & DIU||DAMAN|
|21||2001||DELHI/NEW DELHI||DELHI/NEW DELHI|
|37||2501||JAMMU & KASHMIR||JAMMU|
|38||2502||JAMMU & KASHMIR||SRINAGAR|
|141||4410||UTTAR PRADESH||NOIDA/GREATER NOIDA|
|146||4601||WEST BENGAL||24 PARGANA(NORTH)|
Frequently Asked Questions on NEET Registration 2019
Q. Will NTA conduct NEET 2019 two times a year?
A. It was earlier proposed that NEET 2019 should be held twice a year, however, this has been scrapped. Hence, NTA finally announced that it will conduct NEET 2019 only once a year in a single session only.
Q. Will NTA release offline application form for NEET 2019?
A. The application form for NEET 2019 is released online only. There is no other mode to obtain the NEET Form 2019.
Q. Can I submit the email id and mobile number of my parents at the time of NEET Registration?
A. Yes, may provide the email id and mobile number of your parent/ guardian. However, you must maintain that email id and mobile number until the end of the admission process. NTA will send any communication regarding the NEET 2019 through SMS or email only.
Q. Is there any late fee charges for submitting the NEET 2019 Application Form after the last date?
A. No, there are no late charges which mean that any application submitted after the last date will not be accepted. Hence, you must and must submit the form before the last date.
Q. I reside in Delhi but can I opt for test center in Imphal anyway?
A. Yes, you may do so but it is advised that you should opt for the center/city in your State of residence or in the neighbouring city only.
Q. Is there any age limit criteria to appear for NEET 2019?
A. Yes, there is an age limit criteria for applying for NEET 2019. It is advised to the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before proceeding to do NEET Registration 2019. The student must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course.
The upper age limit for NTA NEET 2019 is 25 years as on the date of examination (05 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
If you have any question for the NEET 2019 Application Form, then let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.