The NEET 2019 Exam Pattern will be helpful for the students who are going to appear for the NEET 2019 Exam. NEET 2019 aspirants have already begun their serious preparation; for which, they must be having the Exam pattern for NEET 2019 beside them. With the help of the Marking scheme, the candidates will be able to get to know more about the NEET exam such as the number of questions, the name of sections. Through the page below, the candidates can get all these details and more. Further, in case, the candidates have any queries related to the NEET 2019 exam, they can have a look below.
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
Knowing the NEET 2019 exam pattern gives the students a confidence to appear for the exam and cover the NEET 2019 syllabus. This year the NEET 2019 exam is going to be conducted by the National Testing Agency in the offline mode. This means that the students will have to give their answers on the OMR sheet provided to them. Check below exam pattern and start the preparation for NEET 2019 exam.
Exam Pattern for NEET 2019
The NEET 2019 aspirants can take note of the below pattern to appear for the NEET 2019 exam.
Mode of the examination – The NEET 2019 exam will be conducted in the Offline mode. This means that the candidates will have to appear for the examination in-person and give their answers on the OMR sheet.
Type of Questions – The candidates will be given Multiple Choice Questions to tackle. For each question, the students will have 4 choices. Candidate has to select the choice which he is confident to be correct.
Medium of the Questions – The NEET 2019 exam will be conducted in 11 languages. The languages in which the NEET 2019 exam is going to be conducted are as follows.
Except for the Languages – English, Urdu and Hindi, the students can choose the regional language only if they are going to appear for the NEET exam at that particular regional centre. The NEET 2019 exam centres shall be allotted to the students on the basis of their choice of language in the NEET 2019 Application form. For example, if a student chooses language – English and Marathi, his exam centre will be in Maharashtra.
Duration of the exam – The NEET 2019 Exam will be conducted for a time duration of 03 hours and no extension in time will be permitted.
Number of Questions – 180 Questions will be asked in the NEET 2019 exam
NEET 2019 Syllabus
Once the students have noted the NEET 2019 Exam pattern, they can move ahead and start the preparation of the NEET 2019 Syllabus. The students are informed that just like the exam pattern, the syllabus for NEET 2019 is going to remain the same as last year. Below the candidates are provided the important topics from Class 11th and 12th Physics, Chemistry, and Biology which they can prepare for the NEET 2019 exam.
NEET 2019 Syllabus from Class 11th (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Structure of Atom
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Some p-Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human physiology
NEET 2019 Syllabus from Class 12th (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electronic Devices
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- d and f Block Elements
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Alcohols Phenols and Ethers
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Ecology and environment
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
Important Books for NEET 2019
It is advisable to students to prepare fro their NCERT books first and then move ahead and pick other books. Below we have given some of the important books which the candidates can consider if they want to efficiently prepare for NEET 2019
Best Biology Books for NEET 2019 Preparation
- Trueman’s Objective Biology for NEET- M.P Tyagi
- NCERT Biology of Class XI and XII
- Complete NEET guide:Biology- MTG Editorial
- 40 Days Biology for NEET- S. Chakravarty
- Pradeep Publication’s Biology
Best Physics Books for NEET 2019 Preparation
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- 40 Days Physics for NEET- SB Tripathi
- NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
- Complete NEET guide:Physics-MTG Editorial
- Physics for NEET-C P SIngh
- Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov
Best Chemistry Books for NEET 2019 Preparation
- 40 Days Chemistry for NEET- Sudhanshu Thakur
- NCERT Chemistry for class 11th and 12th
- Complete NEET guide: Chemistry- MTG Editorial
- Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Objective Chemistry- R.K Gupta
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd for Organic Chemistry
- Modern’s ABC of Chemistry for class 11th and 12th.
NEET 2019 Exam
This year the NEET 2019 exam is going to be conducted by the National Testing Agency. The exam is going to be conducted on May 05, 2019 in offline pen and paper mode. The exam is going to be conducted for the students who want to take admission in the MBBS and BDS colleges in India.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.