NEET 2021 correction window – National Testing Agency (NTA) opens NEET form correction window. The correction window opens online at ntaneet.nic.in. To do any correction in the form candidates have to login with their application number and password / date of birth. A fee is applicable against corrections in certain fields of the form. The application form correction window opens for a limited period of time and is a one-time facility. To know more about NEET 2021 correction window like how to do correction, what details can be edited, and more read below.
For NEET 2021 – Click Here
NEET 2021 Application Form Correction Window
The NEET 2021 application form correction window is a one-time opportunity provided to candidates who submitted their application form before the last date and paid the application fee, to edit mistakes in their form. Check the schedule for NEET 2021 application form correction from the table below.
|NEET 2021 Correction Window||Important Dates|
|Correction window opens from||Jan 2021|
|Last date to make corrections||Jan 2021|
NEET application form correction: NEET 2021 application form correction can be done as per the schedule above at ntaneet.nic.in.
NEET 2021 Application Form Correction Fee
Candidates need to pay the additional fee only if they make changes in category. Candidates will have to pay an additional fee for editing details in the application form. The fee for editing the details is payable through credit card / debit card / net banking.
Should I Do Correction if I Have Not Received any Message from NTA?
If you have not received any SMS or email from NTA saying that any detail in your form is incorrect, then you are advised to login once and check all details in your form. Match the data entered with your certificates and ensure that all details and spellings are correct. If there is any mistake, then you can correct it now, and not later.
All candidates who had registered for NTA NEET UG 2021 and paid their fee can do corrections in both cases – whether NTA has sent you a message for mistake in the form, or not.
How to Do Corrections in NEET UG 2021 Application Form?
To access NEET correction window 2021, you may follow the instructions as provided below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to edit details in NEET 2021 form.
Step 2: Next, you need to log in using application number and password.
Step 3: After entering the login details, click on the ‘login’ button to submit it.
Step 4: In the next screen, the candidate dashboard. Here, you will see a online application menu. Under it, click “Online Correction”, followed by three more links “Correction in particulars”, “pay correction fee”, and “correction in documents”. You can click the online correction link.
Step 5: Now you will see, to the right or center of the screen, the text “Your Provisional Application Number” followed by “click here for correction in NEET UG 2021 application” – click that.
Step 5: Now you can proceed to edit details in your form, change documents, and pay relevant fee.
Step 6: Once you have entered all details, click the ‘preview and submit’ link. Only when you are sure of all the details you have entered, proceed.
Step 7: After verifying the details, enter the One Time Password (OTP) received on your mobile phone and email ID, then, click on ‘final submit’.
Step 8: After this, click on the ‘yes, please do’ button to submit the edited application form.
Step 7: If you have made such a change that resulted in difference of fee between what you had paid earlier, and what is applicable now, you need to pay requisite balance fee.
Step 8: Submit the form and download, print the page.
What Can Be Edited during NEET 2021 Correction Window?
Candidates shall be allowed to edit the following details / fields in NEET application form:
- Candidate name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- State of eligibility (for 15% all India quota)
- Do you belong to minority category?
- Are you suffering from Diabetes type 1?
- In case of girl candidate, are you only child of your parents?
- Identification type
- Identification number
Choice of Medium of Question Paper
Choice of Examination City
Academic Details (Class-12th or Equivalent)
- School board of class 12th / qualifying examination
- Name of the school / college (passed / appearing)
- Address of the school / college
- Place of study
- State where class XII school / college is located
- Qualifying examination code
- Year of passing / appearing class XII qualifying exam
- % of marks obtained in class 12th qualifying examination
- Roll number of class 12th
Academic Details (Class-11th or Equivalent)
- Name of school / college
- Year of passing
- Place of study
- State where class XI school / college is located
- District where class XI school / college is located
Academic Details (Class-10th or Equivalent)
- Name of school board education
- Name of school / college
- Address of school / college
- Year of passing
- Percentage of marks obtained in class 10th
Important Things to Note for Final Details in NEET Form
Candidates can check below the important instructions for NEET 2021 one time correction facility:
- NTA provides two type of correction to the registered candidates – Image correction and details correction.
- NTA send an SMS / email to those candidates in whose application there is an error / discrepancy in the uploaded images. If you have not received an SMS/ email, it is advised to still go through the complete application.
- You cannot send a request for editing of details by email, post or fax.
- Remember that it shall be a one-time opportunity which means that after finally submitting the form, you cannot edit the details again.
- At the time of editing the details, it is advised to keep Class 10th mark sheet and certificate, Class 12th mark sheet and category certificate, if applicable.
- The name of the candidate, and date of birth must be exactly as mentioned in the qualifying certificate.
- After the deadline, no other edit facility is provided to the candidates.
Reason for Rejection of Images in NEET 2021 Application Form
NTA sends an SMS to only those candidates in which there is any discrepancy in the image uploaded in the application form. Few reasons due to which the image(s) shall get rejected are:
- The background of the image is dark.
- Image is blurred.
- The whole sheet is scanned along with the image.
- Image is not as per the specification.
- Caps or goggles are worn in the image.
- Placing initials in the signature.
- Signature done in capital letters instead of running handwriting.
Significance of NEET-UG 2021 Form Correction Window
Most of the students freak out once they realize that they have entered some incorrect information in the application form. It is important that you provide correct information in the application form as the same is verified by the admitting authorities during admission. The edit window facility is the best opportunity for you to modify / correct such details.
What after NEET 2021 Application Form Correction?
Based on the information provided by the candidates in the application form, NTA issues the admit card. It consists of the personal details of the candidate, as well as exam details, like reporting timings, address of the test center, etc. To download NEET UG 2021 admit card, candidates require to log in using application number, password / date of birth. On the day of the entrance test, you need to carry a hard copy of it, valid id proof, and a passport size photo.
About NEET 2021
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)-2021 is a national level test which is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a pen-paper based test which consist of 180 MCQ type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The score for NEET 2021 is accepted in all medical colleges in India including AIIMS and JIPMER. It is conducted for admission in MBBS/ BDS and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental & other Colleges/ Institutes in India.
FAQs on NEET UG 2021 Application Form Correction
I have filled the state of eligibility incorrect. Is there any way to correct it?
Can I submit request for editing the details in NEET 2021 application form by email?
I want to change my email id in NEET application form. How can I do it?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.