NEET 2020 Seat Allotment Result – Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will declare the result of NEET 2020 counselling seat allotment. The result will be available online at mcc.nic.in in the pdf format for 15% all India quota seats. Candidates who registered and entered the choices as per the schedule are eligible for seat allotment. Candidates who are allotted a seat have to report to their allotted college for admission and other formalities. Check more details on NEET 2020 seat allotment result from this page.
Latest: The schedule has been released for NEET 2020 Seat Allotment. Scroll down to check.
NEET 2020 Seat Allotment Result
If you are allotted a seat then you must complete admission formalities. It is important to realize that this seat allotment for MBBS/BDS Admission through NEET 2020 is only for 15% All India Quota. State quota seat counselling is taking place simultaneously or later separately.
|NEET Round 1 Counselling 2020|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||3 – 4 Nov 2020|
|Result||5 Nov 2020|
|Reporting||6 – 12 Nov 2020|
|NEET Round 2 Counselling 2020|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||23 -24 Nov 2020|
|Result||25 Nov 2020|
|Reporting||26 Nov – 2 Dec 2020|
|NEET Mop-up Round Counselling 2020 for|
Central / Deemed Uni. / ESIC / AIIMS & JIPMER only
|Processing of Seat Allotment||15 – 16 Dec 2020|
|Result||17 Dec 2020|
|Reporting||18 – 24 Dec 2020|
Click here to download the NEET 2020 Seat Allotment.
What After the NEET 2020 Seat Allotment Result is Declared?
After the seat allotment result is declared, if a candidate accepts the seat, then he/she needs to report at the allotted college along with the necessary documents. The admission process may take up to 2-3 days, hence, the candidates who are willing to accept the seat must report to the institute right after the release of NEET 2020 seat allotment. Candidates also have to undergo a medical test which further states the admission seekers are fit to pursue the course.
What are the Other Options other than Accepting the Allotted seat?
- Allotted seat is not accepted – If a candidate does not accept the allotted seat in the first round and wants to participate in the next round then free exit is provided meaning no deduction of refundable fees. After the second round of counselling non-acceptance of the seat will lead to the deduction of refundable fees.
- Did not accept the allotted seat and want to participate in the next round – If a candidate does not wish to accept the allotted seat but wants to participate in the next round, then he/she can do so after the first round of counselling is over. Such candidates can participate in the second round by submitting fresh choices while the previous choices will be treated as null and void. After the second round of counselling, this option shall not be available.
Documents Required for NEET 2020 Counselling
If the candidate accepts the allotted seat, then they have to report at allotted college as per the schedule on the seat allotment letter. You need to carry the following list of original documents given below on the day of the counselling to the allotted college:
- NEET Admit card 2020
- NEET UG result 2020
- Class 10 Certificate/Birth Certificate
- Class 12 Pass Certificate
- Class 12 Marksheet
- Eight Passport size photograph as affixed on the NEET application form.
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Identity Proof (Driving License/PAN Card/Passport/Aadhar Card)
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- PwD Certificate (If required)
NEET Seat Allotment List Archive
Candidates can check the NEET Seat Allotment List for the previous year from the table below:
|Round One – Seat Allotment List||Download here||Revised – Download here | Download here|
|Round Two – Seat Allotment List||Download here||Download here|
|Mop-up Round – Seat Allotment List||Download here||Download here|
If you have any queries regarding NEET 2020 Seat Allotment Result of Round 1 and Round 2, please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.