Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2020 – Pondicherry University Distance Education has released the notification for admission into the PG, UG and MBA programs for the session in the academic year 2020-21. The courses such as UG, PG, and MBA are available. Candidates must possess the minimum eligibility criteria to be able to apply. More than 2,15,000 students have enrolled in various Distance mode programs over the years bears testimony to the quality of the programs of the Pondicherry University. The complete details of Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee details, selection process, etc. are given below.
Latest: Admission Process for Pondicherry University Distance Education 2020 is over now.
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2020
The student mix includes those who are already employed and prefer to enhance their academic credentials, those who missed out the privilege of on campus learning for a variety of reasons, those who don’t have access to higher education, and various categories of disadvantaged groups and segments of the Society. The schedule for Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2020 is given below.
|Last date for Application Form||29 Feb 2020|
U.G Courses(3 years- Non Semester)
- B.com – Bachelor of Commerce
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
MBA Programmes (2 years Semester)
- MBA – General
- MBA – Marketing
- MBA – Finance
- MBA – International Business
- MBA – Human Resource Management (HRM)
P.G. Courses (2 years, non-semester)
- M.Com – Finance
- M.A. English
- M.A. Sociology
- M.A. Hindi
Pondicherry University Distance Education 2020 Admission Notification
For U.G Courses (3 years – Non semesters)
- Pre-University / Pre-Degree examination of any recognized University/+2/Intermediate/Senior School Certificate examination or any three year Diploma Course (Polytechnic) conducted by the Central or a State Government.
For P.G. Courses (2 years, Non semester) and MBA Programmes (2 years – 4 semesters)
Any Degree from the UGC Recognized University under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2 system of college education.
Students will be able to apply online to take admission for MBA, UG and P.G. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and their details before submitting the application form. Online Application process for Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2020 for PG and MBA courses is available at (pondiuni.edu.in).
Students can apply ONLINE from DDE link in Pondicherry University website (pondiuni.edu.in).
While filling the application form, please ensure that:
- All the columns in the application are filled-in correctly.
- Your address is given clearly and legibly in capital letters with email id and mobile no.
- Passport size photograph is uploaded in the space provided for application.
The filled in application form should be accompanied by the following documents.
- Demand Draft for amount specified as in the fee structure, drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer,
Pondicherry University, Puducherry”, payable at Puducherry. OR
- DDE copy of Challan paid in the DDE A/C No.413264239 at Indian Bank, Pondicherry University OR
- Online payment gateway challan of DDE from DDE link in Pondicherry University website
- Originals and attested copies of:
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- 12th Class (10+2) Mark Sheet
- Degree/ Provisional Certificate/Consolidated Marks Sheet of Degree
- Copy of Photo-ID proof issued by any Central/State Government organizations
Note: Please write your Name, Course applied for, and the Phone / Mobile number on the reverse side
of the Demand Draft. Click hereFee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances. Original Certificates will be sent back immediately by speed post by the DDE after verification.
- Applications without supporting documents and incomplete information will be summarily rejected.
- Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right.
- Candidates who do not get back their certificates within a month from the date of admission may write
to the Directorate of Distance Education.
- No need to submit Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate.
How to fill application form?
- The candidates need to go to the official website and click the dedicated link provided.
- To apply click on “APPLY ONLINE” icon act accordingly to the instruction given in the form.
- Enter the required details & please check all the entries before submitting your application.
- Get confirmation message for the successful submission of the application and note the unique Application Number for future reference only.
- If you have entered and submitted any wrong information in the application form, kindly send the correct details to [email protected] with specifying your APPLICATION NUMBER.
- You will receive an email regarding your admission from DDE. Those who receives admission emails should send their original certificates of HSC & UG degree for verification to confirm admission. Kindly send the printout of application form along with original certificates & original copy of transaction receipt towards the admission fee made by the candidate through ONLINE to the address given below.
- The candidates awaiting the results of U.G final degree may also apply, provided the copy of the Provisional Certificate submitted, to confirm the provisional admission given to them.
- Scan your passport (PP) size photograph in JPEG/JPG format Photo size should be below 35KB & dimension: 225 X 275 (w x h). can your passport (PP) size photograph in JPEG/JPG format Photo size should be below 35 KB & dimension: 225 X 275 (w x h). Scan your +2 (HSC) & UG Degree Certificate in JPEG / JPG format. Certificates size should be below 50 KB.
- You are advised to make payment of fee through online.
(Fee details given below is as per the last year data!)
|Fee Particulars||PG||MBA (Marketing, Finance, IB, HRM & General)|
|Registration & Processing Fee||200||200|
|University Development Fund||1,000||1,000|
|Recognition Fee *||200||200|
|Study Material & Handling Charges||2,000||3,500|
*(For Foreign University Degree – Rs.450)
|Fee Particulars||PG||MBA (Marketing, Finance, IB, HRM & General)|
|First Year/Semester (at the time of Admission)||7,425||9,925|
- 100% Tuition fee Concession is extended to Physically Challenged persons.
- 50% Tuition fee concession is extended to:
(i) Non- teaching employees of Pondicherry University and their wards (Group B, C & D only). (ii) Defense Personnel in Indian Armed and paramilitary forces.
(iv) Deserted Women
Note: A person could avail the benefit under any one of the aforesaid categories only. Such candidates should enclose a certificate of proof from the competent authority.
Official website: pondiuni.edu.in
To know more about Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2020, check the last year’s Information Brochure.Pondicherry University AdmissionDistance Education
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.