Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022 – Pondicherry University Distance Education has released the Application form for admission into the PG, UG and MBA programs for the session in the academic year 2022-23. Candidates can fill the application form online at pondidladmission.samarth.edu.in. Candidates must ensure the eligibility conditions before apply for Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022. More than 2,60,000 students have enrolled in various Distance mode programs over the years bears testimony to the quality of the programs of the Pondicherry University. The complete details of Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee details, selection process, etc. are given below.
Latest – The application form for Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022 is out. Scroll down to apply online.
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022
The student mix includes those who are already employed and prefer to enhance their academic credentials, those who missed out the privilege of on campus learning for a variety of reasons, those who don’t have access to higher education, and various categories of disadvantaged groups and segments of the Society. The schedule for Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022 is given below.
|Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022||Important Dates|
|Last date for Application Form||31 Mar 2022|
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022 Application Form
Students can apply online to take admission for MBA, UG and P.G. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and their details before submitting the application form. Online Application process for Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022 for PG and MBA courses is available at (pondidladmission.samarth.edu.in).
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form for Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022.
Students can apply ONLINE from DDE link in Pondicherry University website.
While filling the application form, please ensure that:
- All the columns in the application are filled-in correctly.
- Your address is given clearly and legibly in capital letters with email id and mobile no.
- Passport size photograph is uploaded in the space provided for application.
How to fill application form?
- The candidates need to go to the official website and click the dedicated link provided.
- To apply click on “APPLY ONLINE” icon act accordingly to the instruction given in the form.
- Enter the required details & please check all the entries before submitting your application.
- Get confirmation message for the successful submission of the application and note the unique Application Number for future reference only.
- You are advised to make payment of fee through online.
Courses offered for Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022
UG Degree Programmes
- B.Com – Bachelor of Commerce
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- BA(History) – Bachelor of Arts – History
- BA(Economics) – Bachelor of Arts – Economics
- BA(Sociology) – Bachelor of Arts – Sociology
- BA(English) – Bachelor of Arts – English
- BA(Political Science) – Bachelor of Arts – Political Science
- BA (J&MC) (Bachelor of Arts -Journalism and Mass Communication)
- MBA- Finance
- MBA- International Business
- MBA- Human Resource Management
- MBA- General
- MBA- Tourism
- MBA- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- MBA- Hospital Management
- M.Com (Finance) – Master of Commerce in Finance
- MA (English) – Master of Arts in English
- MA (Sociology) – Master of Arts in Sociology
- MA (HindI) – Master of Arts in Hindi
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For U.G Courses
- Candidates should passed in any of the stream of:10 +2 or 11+1 or 11 + 2 years or 3 years diploma
For P.G. Courses (2 years, Non semester)
Student must possess BCom / BBA / BBM / BISM / BA(Economics) / MBA/ Commerce or Accountancy as a subject in UG Degree/ any degree with CA(Inter) or ICWA (Inter)/CA/ICWA from a recognized institution with in any of the following stream:10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2
Other PG Course
Any Degree from the UGC Recognised University under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2 system of college education
MBA Programmes (2 years – 4 semesters)
Eligibility for all MBA except Hospital Management: Any Degree from the UGC Recognised University under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2 system of college education.
Eligibility for MBA– Hospital Management: Any Graduate with MBBS degree, Pharmacy, Dental, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Bio-Engineering, Bio-Sciences and a Graduate from any of the Indian Systems of Medicine like Homeopathy, Siddha, Ayurveda and Unani. [or] Any other graduate with 2 years of Work Experience in any hospital and the degree should be from a UGC recognized University with pass inthe streamof 10 + 2 + 3 or 11 + 1 + 3 or 11 + 2 + 2 system
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022 Fee Structure
|Fee Particulars||UG||PG||All MBAs|
|Registration & Processing Fee||200||200||200||200|
|University Development Fund||1000||1,000||1,000||1000|
|Recognition Fee *||200||200||200|
|Study Material & Handling Charges||1250||2,000||3,500||4050|
*(For Foreign University Degree – Rs.450)
|Fee Particulars||UG||PG|| All MBAs|
|First Year/Semester (at the time of Admission)||4975||7,425||9,925||18000|
- 100% Tuition fee Concession is extended to Physically Challenged persons.
- 50% Tuition fee concession is extended to:
- Non- teaching employees of Pondicherry University and their wards (Group B, C & D only).
- Defense Personnel in Indian Armed and paramilitary forces.
- Deserted Women
Note: A person could avail the benefit under any one of the aforesaid categories only. Such candidates should enclose a certificate of proof from the competent authority at the time of admission.
Address for Communication
Directorate of Distance Education,
Pondicherry University, Kalapet, Puducherry-605 014.
For any other admission related queries contact :
Phone: 0413 –2654441/717/446/445/440/439/444/438/443/578/448 Fax: 0413-2655258
Email: [email protected]; Website: http://www.pondiuni.edu.in
Important DownloadsPondicherry University AdmissionDistance Education
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.