|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2017 – Pondicherry University Distance Education has released notification for admission into the PG and MBA programmes for the academic year 2017-2018. The complete details of Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2017 for PG and MBA courses such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee details, selection process etc. are given below.
Latest Update – Last date has been extended up to 30 Jul 2017.
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2017
Pondicherry University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Puducherry offers admission to the various MBA and PG Diploma programmes for the academic year 2017-2018.
Last date for Admission is
16th June 2017 30 Jul 2017.
MBA Programmes (2 years Semester)
- MBA – General
- MBA – Marketing
- MBA – Finance
- MBA – International Business
- MBA – HRM
P.G. Courses (2 years, non-semester)
- M.Com – Finance
- M.A. English
- M.A. Sociology
- M.A. Hindi
Candidates please note that only admission notice for Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2017 has been announced. Some details is updated here as per the last year brochure. As soon as Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2017 brochure will be published same will be updated here.
Students can apply online or offline mode. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and their details before submitting the application form.
Online Mode : Online Application process for Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2017 for PG and MBA courses will be started at www.pondiuni.edu.in. The direct link to apply online will also be available here after the official announcement.
Offline Mode : The application form and Information Brochure can be had free of cost from the DDE Office, Pondicherry University, Puducherry–605 014, in person or can be downloaded from the University website www.pondiuni.edu.in. Interested candidates can also download the application form from the mentioned below link.
Filled in application form has to be sent to –
Directorate of Distance Education
For MBA Programmes (2 years – 4 semesters)
- All the MBA programmes – Any Degree from the UGC Recognised University under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2 system of college education.
For P.G. Courses (2 years, non semester) – Last year
- M.Com -Student should possess BCom/BBA/BBM/BISM/BA(Economics)/MBA/Commerce or Accountancy as a subject in UG Degree/ any degree with CA(Inter) or ICWA (Inter)/CA/ICWA from a recognized institution with in any of the following stream:10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2
- M.A (English, Hindi, Sociology) – Any Degree from the UGC Recognised University under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2 system of college education.
Fee Structure – Last year
*(For Foreign University Degree – Rs.450)
- 100% Tuition fee Concession is extended to Physically Challenged persons.
- 50% Tuition fee concession is extended to: (i) Non- teaching employees of Pondicherry University and their wards (Group B, C & D only). (ii) Defence Personnel in Indian Armed and paramilitary forces. (iii) Widows (iv) Deserted Women (v) Prisoners (vi) Trans-genders.
Note : A person could avail the benefit under any one of the aforesaid categories only. Such candidates should enclose certificate of proof from competent authority.