Pondicherry University Admission 2020 – Pondicherry University will conduct Entrance Examination for eligible candidates for admission into Postgraduate, PG Diploma course, 5-year Integrated courses, Ph.D courses for the academic year 2020-21. Candidates must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Application Form will be available online for Post Graduate Programme and have to be filled on or before the last date. Admission to MBA program will be done on the basis of CAT score. Candidates can check the complete information of Pondicherry University Admission 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, selection process etc through this page below.
Pondicherry University Admission 2020
Candidates seeking admission in Pondicherry University will have to fill the Application Form online and submit it on or before last date. Important dates regarding Entrance exam are given below.
Schedule for the Pondicherry University MBA Admission 2020 is given below.
|Online Registration starts on||4th week of Jan 2020|
|Last date for online registration||last week of Feb 2020|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview for MBA||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview for MBA(BA)||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|Selection List Declaration||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Payment of Fees & Admission Confirmation||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Final Counselling||3rd week of Apr 2020|
Schedule for the Pondicherry University Post Graduate Programmes Admission 2020 is given below.
|Online Registration starts on||4th week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for online registration||2nd week of May 2020|
|Date of release of admit card||4th week of May 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Selection list||1st week of Jul 2020|
|First selection list||2nd week of July 2020|
|Second selection list||3rd week of July 2020|
Ph.D. Full-time and Part-time – Educational Qualification
- Candidates who have studied under 10+2+3+2 pattern of education (or 10+2+5) and qualified for the Master’s Degree in the subject concerned or in an allied subject and qualifications as prescribed by the regulations for the subject concerned under all the Schools/ Departments/ Centres of Humanities and Social Sciences, Management, Commerce, Science, Education, Fine Arts and Languages and such other disciplines of Pondicherry University, or a degree accepted as equivalent by the University securing a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent grade).
- Candidates who have studied under 10+2 pattern of education and qualified for the Master’s degree in the Schools/ Faculties of Law, Engineering and Technology, Agriculture, Veterinary Science or the degree of Doctor of Medicine or Master of Surgery in the Faculty of Medicine/Dentistry/Paramedical of this University or any other University, through regular full time study, recognized by this University securing a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent grade).
- Candidates who have studied under 10+2 pattern of education and qualified for the Degree of Master of Science of three-year duration in the School/ Faculty of Medicine of this University or of any other University recognized by this University securing a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent grade).
- Candidates of Indian origin or overseas students who have qualified for a Master’s Degree of an accredited overseas university securing a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent grade).
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade is allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)/differently-abled candidates.
MBA – Any graduate degree with 50% marks is eligible. For reservation candidates belonging to SC/ST, 5% relaxation is applicable.
MBA – Business Analytics – Graduate degree in B. Com/B.com(CA)/ BBA/ BCA/ B.Sc. (Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science) / B.E./B.Tech and Master Degree in the mentioned subjects with 50% marks are eligible to apply. For reservation candidates belonging to SC/ST, 5% relaxation is applicable.
- For complete Eligibility Criteria, Seat Intake and Exam Date of Various Courses Click Here.
Candidates will have to fill the Pondicherry University Admission 2020 Application Form online through the University Website (pondiuni.edu.in). Candidates have to fill the Application Form Separately for each course. For more information regarding Application Form, follow the Application Form page provided above.
- MBA – Two-year full-time program
- MBA Business Analytics – Two-year full-time self-financing mode
- MBA Part Time – Three-year evening self-financing mode program
- Ph.D. – part-time and full-time programs
- Post Graduate Pogrammes –
- MCA, M.Com., M.Ed., M.Lib.I.S, M.P.Ed., MSW, M.P.A., L.L.M
- PG Diploma Courses
The Hall Ticket will be uploaded by the University after the candidates have successfully registered themselves. Candidates must fill the application form correctly, as if there is any incorrect information it may cause delay in the generation of Hall Ticket. The candidate must download his/her hall ticket and produce at the examination centre. The link to download the Hall Ticket will also be provided on our page above.
The Entrance Exam will be Online Based Test. The candidates should report in time to the Exam Centre allotted for the entrance exam. After verification of Hall Ticket and other documents, he/ she will be allowed to enter the Test Hall and will be allotted a separate Computer System, User Id and Password. Necessary instructions will be given in advance. Once the candidate logs into the system allotted, the respective question paper will be displayed on the screen and candidate can choose the Correct Answer by clicking on the choice. If the candidate later wants to change the choice already made for a particular question, the old choice can be removed and new Choice made.
On completion of answering the questions and/or before leaving the Hall, the candidate should submit by clicking on SUBMIT button on the screen. Once submitted then the candidate cannot redo/continue the test. Question paper will consist of 100 Multiple Choice questions to be answered in 120 minutes duration. A correct answer will be given 4 marks while negative mark of -1 will be given for a wrong answer. (Space for work sheet will be provided on request of the candidates).
The entrance examination for admission to each programme will be held as per the scheduled time table in the following centres provided sufficient number of candidates opt for the given centre. Candidates should indicate 2 centres in the order of preference in the Online application form. The University’s decision on the allotment of centre is final.
The result will be released by the University on the official website only. For MBA the result of GD / PI will be released, whereas for admission to PG courses the result of entrance test will be released. The names of the candidates along with category and total marks will be mentioned in it. The admission will be done strictly on the basis of merit.
Candidates can check the fee structure of various courses from below. Candidates can visit the official website and check the relevant detail or click on the link provided here. The fee structure given below is as per the last year data!.
- Click here to look in depth the fee structure of various courses as per the last year.
About Pondicherry University
Pondicherry University is a Central University established by an Act of Parliament in October 1985. It is an affiliating University with a jurisdiction spread over the Union Territory of Puducherry, Lakshwadeep and Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
The University’s objectives are to disseminate and advance knowledge by offering teaching and research facilities, to make provisions for studies in French and integrated courses in Humanities and the Sciences, and to promote interdisciplinary studies and research. The University’s motto is ‘Vers la lumière’ meaning ‘towards the light’ The main campus is located at Kalapet, 10 km from the town of Puducherry, in a serene and beautiful campus of 800 acres adjoining the scenic Bay of Bengal.
The University also has campuses at Karaikal and Port Blair which currently offer P.G. and Doctoral programmes.
Insofar, Official details for Pondicherry University 2020 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Pondicherry University will release the information it will be updated here.
Distance Education Admissions
Affiliated Institute Admissions
Official website: pondiuni.edu.inPondicherry Admissions
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.