The Cut off list for RIE CEE will be declared by NCERT on the official website. As per the NCERT guidelines, the results of RIE CEE 2021 will be declared in two groups separately, for B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.A. B.Ed./M.Sc. Ed in one group and for B.Ed./ B.Ed. M.Ed./M.Ed. in another group. After that, the counselling session and admission will take place in the respective RIEs.
RIE CEE 2021 Cut Off
The formation of the merit list will be done on the following basis:
- 60% weightage to the entrance exam
- 40% weightage to aggregate scores for B.Sc. B.Ed. / B.A. B.Ed./M.Sc. Ed./B.Ed./B.Ed.-M.Ed (Integrated)/M.Ed.
Aggregate Scores Definition-
- B.Sc. B.Ed. and M.Sc. Ed.: Obtained marks of PCM or PCB out of Maximum marks of PCM/PCB in the qualifying examination.
- B.A. B.Ed.: Obtained total marks of qualifying examination out of Maximum marks of qualifying examination.
- B.Ed.: Obtained total marks of qualifying degree examination out of the maximum marks of qualifying degree examination
- B.Ed.-M.Ed. (integrated) : Obtained total marks of qualifying PG examination out of the maximum marks of qualifying PG examination
- M.Ed. : Obtained total marks of qualifying examination out of the maximum marks of qualifying examination. If the qualifying examination is B.Sc.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed /B.A.Ed./B.A.B.Ed. Only the obtained total marks of professional components out of the maximum marks in these components.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.