RPVT Admit Card 2021 – Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (Bikaner), has released RPVT 2021 admit card on September 03, 2021 at rajuvas.org. Whereas, RPVT 2021 exam will be conducted on September 19, 2021. To download the RPVT admit card, applicants need to enter the User ID/Registration No. and Password. Admit Card is the guarantee that you have successfully filled the application form and are eligible to write the examination for the course you wish to take up. Check complete details on RPVT 2021 Admit Card Release date, How to download etc from the article below.
Latest – RPVT 2021 Admit Card has been released. Scroll down to get it.
RPVT Admit Card 2021
The candidates must carefully examine the admit card downloaded by him/her for all the entries made therein. If, any error is detected in downloaded admit card the same may be reported to Convener through E-mail for correction. The candidates should note that the admit card will not be sent to the candidate by post.
|RPVT 2021 Admit Card||Dates|
|Issuance of admit card||03 Sep 2021|
|Date of Examination||19 Sep 2021|
|Filing of grievances on any question(s) after completion of examination on RPVT by E-mail only||20 Sep 2021 up to 5:00 pm|
|Release of Answer Key||23 Sep 2021|
Download Admit Card Here: Click here to download the RPVT 2021 Admit Card.
Official Website: rajuvas.org
How to download RPVT Admit Card 2021 from the Official Website, rajuvas.org?
Candidates can check the steps for downloading the admit card from below. Candidates can able to download the admit card through the online mode only.
Step 1: To download the admit card you required to visit the official website, rajuvas.org.
Step 2: Login to your candidate login id and you can get the details of your admit card.
Step 3: Thereafter you have to enter your registration id and password for downloading it.
Step 4: Now, take a printout of your admit card and safe it for further use.
Note : If, any error is detected in the downloaded admit card the same may be reported to Convener RPVT 2021 through E-mail for correction. The candidates should note that the admit card will not be sent to the candidate by post.
Details in RPVT Admit Card 2021
Following are the details included in RPVT 2021 Admit Card :
- Admit Card contains all the important information like name of the candidate, photograph, signature, date, and venue of the exam hall, and stamp of the university.
- Before taking out the printout, check all the relevant information has been there on your admit card and the information are correct as provided by you.
- In case, some information is missing or is wrong or not applicable, make sure you write about it to the higher authorities or on the official website.
- In case you are facing problem regarding the download of the admit card then also you are required to write about it so that it can be fixed.
Things to carry in RPVT 2021 Examination Center
Candidates must carry the following items with them while appearing in the Examination :
- Downloaded RPVT 2021 admit card
- Original photo ID (including PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID etc.
Things not carry in the Examination Hall
- Any stationery copying item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, book(s), note, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- Any communication device and their accessories like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band/Laptop/ or any other electronic gadgets etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc.
- Any Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any metallic item
- Any eatable or drinkable item opened or packed including, Water Bottles, Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks etc. are not allowed to be taken by the candidates into the examination center.
- Candidates suffering from diabetes are allowed to carry into the examination hall the eatables (with prior intimation) like sugar tablets / fruits (like banana/apple/orange) and transparent water bottle. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/ candy/sandwich etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, for hiding communication devices like camera, Bluetooth device etc.
RPVT 2021 Exam Centers
Following are the Examination city centers for RPVT 2021 :
The RPVT-2021 shall be held at the allotted examination centers located at Bikaner, Udaipur and Jaipur only. Efforts would be made to allow the examination center at the place (Bikaner, Jaipur, Udaipur) of choice of candidates, filled by them in RPVT-2021 online application form. However, as per the situation, they may be allotted an examination center anywhere at Bikaner, Udaipur, Jaipur. The examination center once allotted shall not be changed in any case.
RPVT 2021 Exam Pattern
Given below are the exam pattern for RPVT 2021:
- Mode of Examination: Offline examination (Pen-paper mode)
- Duration of Examination: 3 hours
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Language of Question paper: Hindi & English
- No. of Questions: 180
- Maximum Marks: 720
You can check the distribution of marks from here
|Subjects||No. of questions||Total Marks|
|Biology (Zoology & Botany)||90||360|
- Marks for correct answer: +4 will be awarded for each correct answer
- Marks for wrong/ negative answer: -1 will be deducted for each wrong answer
Important Instructions for RPVT 2021
Candidates must adhere to the following instructions while appearing in the Examination :
- The Examination Centre will be opened 01 hours and 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. No candidate shall be allowed to enter in the examination centre after the allotted time.
- The candidate must show, on-demand, the Admit Card for admission in the Examination Hall. A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Card shall not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- The Candidate should report with downloaded admit card along with proforma which is an attachment of Admit Card with (4”x6”) Post Card Size Photograph duly affixed on it, at the allotted Examination Centre.
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check Admit Card of the candidates to satisfy himself/ herself about the identity of each candidate.
- A seat with a roll number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates must find out and occupy their allotted seats. If a candidate is found appearing in the Test from a seat or room other than the allotted one to him/her, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- At the end of the examination, the OMR answer sheet must be handed over to the Invigilator before leaving the examination room.
RPVT 2021 Result
The RPVT 2021 Result is declared by RAJUVAS on the official website after evaluation of the Answer Sheets and the RAJUVAS will prepare the merit list of RPVT-2021 appeared candidates as per their marks scores. The MARKS SHEET can be downloaded from the University website by the candidate after the declaration of the result. No mark sheet will be sent by post to the candidate by the University. The marks sheet will contain the concerned personal particulars of candidates provided by them and marks obtained and provisional overall rank. The admission will subject to merit position, prescribed reservation policy of the State of Rajasthan as well as fulfilling the laid down admission eligibility criteria.
About RPVT 2021
Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) 2021 is conducted by The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner (RAJUVAS) For Admissions to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course in rajuvas constituent & permitted affiliated private veterinary colleges. It is a pen paper based test conducted in offline mode. Admission of candidates to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course shall be made based on his/her standing in merit of RPVT-2021 examination.
The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner is a newly constituted body corporate established under subsection (3) of section 1 of the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Act, 2010. The College awards the undergraduate degree of B.V.Sc. &A.H. and offers M.V.Sc. course in 15 subjects, M.Sc. in one subject and Ph.D. by coursework in 12 disciplines. The University also has 75 institutes providing 2 years Diploma Programme in Animal Husbandry after 10+2 spread over whole Rajasthan producing about 3500 para-vets annually.RPVT 2021
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.